Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC (“Contest holder” and sometimes “ELFPI.”) PRESENTS
“Instagram Texting and Driving Awareness Video Contest” RULES and Terms.
Object of Contest: To create public awareness as to the dangers of texting and driving.
Your orders: Create a 60 second or less Video on your phone or other medium with you as the fictitious spokesperson or lawyer.
Explain how you would prevent texting and driving without government intervention or more unenforceable laws. Feel free to add bumper music and make it really cool.
Remember, ELFPI will post each properly hash-tagged video on Instagram @ehlinelawfirminjuryattorneys where votes can be taken until June 15, 2020 midnight Contest holder hereby acknowledges that the below Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook™, Instagram™, YouTube™, Google™, Bing™, Apple™, Apple™, any brand names, or any associated third party products, or any social or other media, other than “Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys,” and its agents and representatives.
You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook™, YouTube™, Instagram™ account and not to these above social media companies.
By accessing this website and taking steps to enter this Contest, you agree to be bound by all the Contest rules contained below. Contest holder is Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC. You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein.
In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Contest holder, as final and binding as it relates to the Contest. Contest is of course subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Contestant and Contest Holder Hereby Complete Release of Facebook™, Instagram™, YouTube™.
Contest holder and Contestants hereby completely release of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter of any and all legal liabilities and acknowledge that this Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with anyone other than Contest holder.
Easy Steps to Register:
- Agree to the official rules here: /contests-events/instagram-video/ just follow these few simple steps.
- Go to Instagram, login to the account you will use to officially enter and follow @ehlinelawfirminjuryattorneys.
- Snap a copy of the @ehlinelawfirminjuryattorneys animated “Compete to Win” Image and upload to your Instagram page and comment: “#EhlineLawCash + LawyerMarine + @ehlinelawfirminjuryattorneys compete to win the Texting and Driving Awareness Video Contest. Win up to $1500″ and tag any @friends who may be interested.
- Upload Your Official Contest Video Entry to your Instagram account, and set for public viewing and
- copy and paste into the comment section: “@ehlinelawfirminjuryattorneys this is my Official #EhlineLawFirmCash Texting and Driving Awareness Video Contest entry. Please upload it to the #EhlineLawFirm Instagram account for this $500 Instagram Contest. I am aware this is one of three Contests that make me eligible to seek $1,500 cash total, with the final vote for my Texting and Driving Awareness Video in June 15, 2020. The Video will be posted on @ehlinelawfirminjuryattorneys.” Make sure and let any @friends know to vote.
What Happens After I Upload My Video to Instagram?
- We will then upload your properly tagged and commented video into our Instagram Page where it will remain. You should encourage your followers to vote on your submission by copying and pasting your link and forwarding it on to @friends of yours.
Contest Eligibility: This Contest (“Contest”) only remains open to those who sign up on the online Contest, are legal California State residents, and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry.
The Contest is void where prohibited by law in California and any other state in the U.S.. Employees of Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC their respective affiliates, families, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion companies, and suppliers as well as anyone living in the same home are never eligible to join in the Contest. Also, the Contest remains subject to all U.S. federal, California State and even local laws, ordinances and regulations.
Contest means and refers to the “Instagram Helpful Texting and Driving Awareness Video Contest.”
- These Contest rules are here in order for us to properly register you as a contestant and record the final Vote on Instagram.
- The Grand Prize or First Prize for the Insta Contest is $500 cash.*
- Second Prize is a Michael Ehline bobblehead.
- There is an additional Contest here held on Facebook that can win you another $500 cash for the same video or a different one. At the end of both contests, there will be a final run off here between both Videos to held on June 18-28th on YouTube here. However, if the same person wins both contests, he or she automatically wins the YouTube Contest and takes all $1500.
- Only One Entry Per Person Per Contest is allowed. But you may participate in both Contests. Any variances in the rules by a contestant are not allowed and are invalid as entries.
- This contest is a skill-based promotion where winners are selected based upon merit according to social media shares and votes.
- Winners are selected based upon the cumulative votes and shares (“Vote”) of other users on Instagram. User metrics will be taken from the social media site and used as the voting mechanism.
- Contest winners are drawn based upon merit and not randomly.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Likes to your video submission posted on our Instagram profile @ehlinelawfirminjuryattorneys count as votes. We will upload your videos into our account because you are giving us permission to do so. Likes and shares to your video submission reposted on
https://www.facebook.com/EhlineLawFirmPCTorrance/ count as votes on Facebook, which is another contest you would also have to enter to win additional money. Shares and likes on Facebook both count as separate votes. Like and a share would be two separate votes. For example, a Video with only one Facebook like would only get one vote and lose to a video with a like and a share = two votes. In other words, whoever has the most popular Contest entry wins.
- The likes on the below Ehline Law Instagram page for your entry are the basis for the final Insta Vote. So make sure to add your hashtags #EhlineLawCash #LawyerMarine to your Contest entry, so we can properly upload your videos to our Instagram page and correctly tally your vote.
What Else Must Exist to Qualify as a Contestant?
- Offer is open to legal residents of California only.
- Proof of residency includes a Green Card, California Driver’s License, or passport showing you have lived in the State of California for at least 6 months prior to March 1, 2020. A copy of valid ID must be presented to Contest holder for examination and copying via email.
- The opening date for commencement of Contest registration is March 1, 2020.
- The final date for all Contest entry Videos to be uploaded, tagged, shouted and shared is June 15, 2020.
- The final Vote will be taken and tallied and announced on Instagram on midnight U.S. California Pacific Time, June 15, 2020.
- Upon proof of residency, age, compliance with copyright and trademark laws, all Contest entrants shall relinquish any and all rights to any images, Videos, music, content, ideas, and work product of any type associated with the Contest, themselves or another party. These become the sole property of Contest holder.
- Contest winner shall provide a personal photograph and positive video statement accepting the prize to be published on various forms of media.
- Contest entrant agrees and accepts any and all legal liability for stealing music, images or content and attempting to claim it as his or her own. Contest holder specifically disclaims any and all liability for the fraud or misrepresentation of Contestants.
- Winners of the FB v Insta Head to Head will be selected on or by June 15, 2020.
- Winners may be notified electronically by their last known email, or by any one of their social media accounts.
- Winners shall be notified of their win by no later than June 15, 2020, prior to midnight, Pacific Daylight Time.
- If a winning entrant doesn’t respond to accept their prize by 12:00 midnight, June 28, 2020, Pacific Daylight Time or within 15 days of notification, they can become disqualified and replaced with the second place winner with the most votes overall regardless of voting platform, and so on in order to establish a winner.
IRS Form W-9 may be necessary which winners must be willing to complete. Additionally, those who win prizes must be willing to provide their Social Security Number. Completing necessary documentation is requisite prior to receiving award.
Entrants must sign up with their email and click the acceptance entry form.
*Cash means U.S. Federal Reserve Bank Notes of Debt (“FRNs”.) In order to obtain FRN’s, Winner must come to the Torrance location of Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC (“ELFPI”) at 3961 Pacific Coast Highway, Torrance, CA 90505 on the agreed to prize date. However, if the Winner cannot attend the prize ceremony, ELFPI can make fact checked arrangements to send a check to the winner’s verified physical address.
I agree to the privacy rules for this contest. See details for Infinite Sweepstakes Entrant.