What Is the 'Tort Of Negligence'?
The "Tort of Negligence" is simply a breach of the duty by a wrong-doer of a reasonable standard of care which is recognized by society, as a whole, as being reasonable. It is called the "Reasonable Person Standard". If that conduct is breached and causes somebody damages, those people who were damaged can simply go to court and seek a “Damages Remedy” to be compensated for the harm that occurred to them.
Practice Area Information
- A Skilled Attorney Can Help with a Rental Car and Compensation
- Auto Insurance FAQ
- Basic Evidence Gathering in a Vehicular Negligence Claim
- Best L.A., CA Car Accident Resources and Links
- Can I Claim The Diminished Value Of My Car After An Accident?
- How Do I Prepare For A Car Accident?
- Insurance Q & A
- Know the California Rules for Roadways
- L.A. and U.S. Traffic Accident Statistics
- Seven Most Important Steps to Take After a Car Accident
- Traffic Accident FAQ's
- What are Some of Our Results of Various Car and Truck Accident Cases?
- What are Some Reasons Your Auto Insurance Rates Can Go Up?
- What Everyone Should Know Before Driving a Car