We represent victims of all different types of accidents and civil rights abuses in Los Angeles County, including Inglewood, Lennox, and the surrounding communities in California. Negligent entities like the City of El Segundo or the El Segundo Police Department may hire intimidating defense attorneys who attempt to play down the culpability and fault of their agents.
Big Firm Results, Small Firm Service
Over 30 years of combined litigation experience. Over one hundred million were recovered since 2005.
Accomplished California law firm helps victims seek compensation for losses
Attorney Michael Ehline has remained a staunch victims lawyer, devoted to assisting victims by helping them obtain justice in the La Cienega Court house near LAX. His goal is to gain his client’s considerable compensation as an experienced civil litigator. Ehline Law Firm represents people who have been harmed by robbers, civil servants, reckless drivers, and irresponsible private and public property owners.
We have sued negligent businesses and won settlements for bus accidents running children over on the sidewalk for brave parents seeking swift legal action. We have sued pedophile school teachers, priests, and other child groomers who like to be around children a little too much. Our legal staff will listen to you and make sure we assign our best lawyer for your specific case. We can attend the criminal restitution and sentencing hearings on behalf of child abuse victims. We feel your pain and suffering and our team can help answer questions today, so call us! (833) LETS-SUE.
Noteworthy Results – Personal Injuries
See All Case Results
- $10,500,000 Military vet motorcycle accident
- $8,700,000 Motorcycle ancient with brain and spine injury
- $4,886,255.67 Minor molested on a cruise ship
- $4,200,000 Commercial truck wrongful death
- $3,265,000 Motorcycle accident
- $2,300,000 Car accident
- $2,024,761 Wrongful death disputed liability
- $2,000,000 Caltrans car off a cliff
- $1,900,000 Rollover roof crushes a car off a cliff.
Veteran Civil Personal Injury Attorney Makes Them Pay
Every aspect of a person’s life is affected by trauma, and it can affect them for decades. Our goal is to help individuals quickly. We will ride to the aid of those who have suffered serious harm from trauma to regain the monetary value of their possessions and cover the costs associated with their physical injuries.
Our firm is famous for:
- Personability — Our law firm’s staff is composed of individuals genuinely interested in helping others navigate the complex civil litigation system in El Segundo, CA. We are not a traditional firm but rather a passionate group of people who care about our clients and are willing to fight.
- Precision — Proper evidence is very important to prove liability and damages in a personal injury case. We use the expertise of various experts, such as psychologists, engineers, and physicians, to build strong legal arguments.
- Achieved — Michael Ehline has represented numerous California clients and obtained significant settlements and verdicts. With a vigorous pursuit of the best possible outcome, our firm is dedicated to helping our clients reach their goals.
Attorney Michael Ehline earned an AV Rated® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, recognizing his ethical standards and skill as a lawyer. This is given out by attorneys who know his local achievement. Michael’s name has appeared every year on the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for many consecutive years running. Michael and this firm are well-respected in the Los Angeles, California, legal community as go-getters.
Pursuing Compensation Even When At Fault?
Most injury victims don’t file lawsuits due to their own fault in an accident. They believe that it’s not legal to recover money from their injuries because of their negligence. Fortunately, California’s comparative fault system allows courts to consider contributing and non-contributory factors. If you are considered to have a 20% liability, you may only be able to recover around 85% of the damages. Comparative negligence is also a factor that can affect recovery from a settlement.
Hardworking Personal Injury Lawyers Battling Complex Cases
We take on powerful defendants with large bankrolls. We aim to win. When we work to negotiate with government entities, insurance companies, or defense attorneys, we are armed with the necessary knowledge and evidence to defend our clients effectively. This ensures our client that we are well-positioned to face off in court or arbitration.
Our clients rely on us for legal services in connection with personal injury cases concerning:
- Auto accidents — If you or someone you love has been seriously injured due to a careless driver’s negligence, our El Segundo car accident lawyers can help you get the compensation you need to get back on track. We take pride in representing the interests of our clients, which include pedestrians, cyclists, and drivers.
- Child sexual abuse and molestation — It is the responsibility of adults, including cruise ships, who commit child abuse to be held accountable for their actions, and those who protect them should also be held accountable. We help victims sue schools, athletic organizations, religious groups, and others that shield abusers.
- Dog bite accident claims — Although dogs are not allowed to be on the beach in Santa Monica, it is still permitted in certain areas such as the Boardwalk. If you have been injured due to a dog bite, the negligent owner should be held accountable for your damages.
- Sexual battery and assault — Being sexually assaulted can have a negative impact on a survivor’s life, including their ability to pursue their educational and career goals. We help survivors avoid social intimidation and victim blaming by cutting through traditional defense strategies.
- Motorcycle accidents — Throughout his career as a motorcycle enthusiast, Michael Ehline has seen the effects of insurance companies’ unfair tactics. He is dedicated to fighting for the rights of those who have been hurt in motorcycle accidents.
- Wheel truck accidents — When a semi-truck crash occurs, its heavy load can lead to severe injuries, such as brain damage, spinal cord injury, and burn injuries. You need an experienced El Segundo truck accident lawyer to fight for your rights and get the compensation you need.
- Boating accidents —If you were a passenger on a boat and got injured due to the negligence or recklessness of a drunk or careless boater, our lawyers at the Law Firm of Ehline can help you get the compensation that you need.
- Bus accidents —Mass transportation accidents deserve fair compensation. But it could be a fall accident from sudden acceleration by an incompetent bus driver. If you suffered injuries, don’t hesitate to make a claim for your medical bills and lost wages.Our bus accident lawyers in El Segundo can help you negotiate with the insurance company of a major corporation for your injuries, legal fees and ongoing costs.
- Bicycle accidents —When a cyclist gets injured in a hit-and-run accident, the law firm of Ehline can help them gather evidence and fight for their just compensation. Our experienced El Segundo bicycle accident lawyers can help you file a claim and obtain compensation after establishing liability.
- Pedestrian accidents — Are you injured while walking in El Segundo or near the beach? A distracted driver likely hit you, statistically speaking. At the law firm of Ehline, our personal injury lawyers can help you get the compensation that you need to deal with the emotional distress and injuries caused.
- Scooter accidents — Due to the emergence of the LimeBike and Bird scooters in El Segundo, there have been over a hundred reported scooter-related accidents in nearby cities. If you have been injured in an accident involving a Bird scooter or a LimeBike, please get in touch with our El Segundo scooter accident lawyers. We have an impressive track record holding companies like this responsible for medical care and the diminished quality of life forever.
- Train accidents —If you’re riding an infrequent train, such as the Metro or an Amtrak Train, you might be worried about an accident. But being tossed inside a passenger car can mean traumatic brain injuries, amputations, and even death. Our experienced El Segundo train accident lawyers can help you manage your injuries while you focus on recovering under proper medical attention.
- Aircraft accident claims —Due to the busy airports such as Los Angeles International Airport and the aerospace industry nearby, airlines are always on the move. If you or a loved one has been injured in an airplane crash or on the tarmac, our lawyers can help you with spinal cord injuries and even service dog bites or assaults by TSA perverts at LAX.
- Uber and Lyft accidents —If you have been injured by an out-of-town Uber or Lyft driver in El Segundo, CA, then you need the help of our experienced local lawyers holding them liable for their negligent actions.
- Premises liability — In California, property owners have a responsibility to take adequate measures to prevent dangerous conditions from affecting lawful visitors. If a trip or slip on the property caused injuries, the owner may be liable for any medical expenses and other damages. Our El Segundo personal injury attorney specializes in construction accidents and other claims neglecting your legal rights to travel safely in daily life.
- Government tort claims — Our firm handles complex cases involving government agencies and regulations. These include those involving the State of California, LA County, various local governments, and school districts.
- Other catastrophic injuries — A catastrophic injury can end a person’s career and severely limit their other opportunities. It can also put a person’s life activities on hold. Monetary awards can help plaintiffs.
Most motorcycle accidents in El Segundo are caused by the negligence of other drivers. In many cases, the cars, trucks, and SUVs behind them don’t see the motorcycles when the time they’re making a turn or crossing the intersection. This can lead to serious injuries for the riders. It is important to determine if the accident liability of the person on the motorcycle was found.
Our firm also represents grieving plaintiffs suffering the pain and aftereffects of California wrongful death claims. Although can’t help with cases involving the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS), we do help with bodily injury claims against LAUSD.
Are you ready to take the action necessary to obtain the most compensation? You’re not just a file number with us at Ehline Law Firm! We offer personalized legal help for locals seeking seasoned legal representation in a wide variety of personal injury practice areas, including police abuse, car accidents, dog bites, and slip and falls.
We accept most clients on a contingency fee basis. You pay no fee unless we win the lawsuit (aka you receive compensation.) To schedule a free consultation with a top El Segundo personal injury lawyer right now, dial (833) LETS-SUE or contact us online.
Contact Our Personal Injury Law Firm
Please fill out the form below, and our Best Trial attorney will contact you.