Riverside Personal Injury Attorneys
Contact us to schedule an appointment...
Welcome to Ehline Law Firm Riverside. This is a personal injury law firm in Riverside with a tradition of helping clients in need of aggressive, superior legal representation.
Table of Contents:
- Our City
- Understanding Numbers
- Why do you need a Lawyer?
- Importance Pre and Post Accident Resources
- Who are We?
- Call Us
So we take care of client needs in a vast array of personal injury scenarios in the Inland Empire.
Our skills including getting people money for:
- Car accidents.
- Dog and wild animal attacks.
- Slips, Trips and Falls at work.
- Faulty medicine.
- Much more.
In fact, anytime you need help getting back on your feet, Ehline Law is here to help. We’ve all seen the consequences of terrible accidents. Bad faith insurance actions are also part of how we help consumers. So our resolution is to help as many clients as possible.
Most of all, we’re the people’s attorneys and we work on a contingency fee. So we don’t ask for a red cent unless we win for our customers. Plus, our lead attorney, Michael Ehline, grew up right here in Southern California.
Even better, we have law offices in Los Angeles, and throughout the state of California. We are local to you anywhere you get hurt. So why not let our experience work for you?
How Can Ehline Law Firm Helps Overcome the Challenges of a Riverside Injury Claim?
Of the many curve balls that life can throw at us is the unexpected and shocking personal injury. As a result, these are one of the most difficult challenges to surmount. These cases arise when careless, negligent or even downright reckless people injure your or others.
But you are not ready for this task. You have to deal with insurance, medical bills, time off work and more. Even if you're a lawyer yourself, you are not going to be objective in representing your own cause. And if you don't specialize in PI law, you're still at a disadvantage.
Inland Empire injuries call for excellent Riverside personal injury attorneys.
That's us! And you are particularly luck to have landed this page. After all, finding good help is no walk in the park. But hiring Ehline Law Firm helps overcome the challenges of a PI claim in Riverside County.
Does Ehline Law Firm Work To Get Wounded Clients a Large Amount of Money?
Yes we do! Noteworthy here, is that we strive to get clients a large payout. No matter what, we want our customers to know we have their back.
- We work on a straight contingency fee. What this means is that we refuse to accept an initial retainer fee. Our attorney’s fees get paid when we recover financial damages for you, the client. So even though you are broke, you won’t have to dip into your financial cushion to pay your lawyer.
- Ehline Law Firm can retain experts and advance the costs for litigation.
- Exhausting your IRA’s and 401ks should be the last thing you need to do in order to survive while you heal.
Plus, we understand you shouldn’t need to worry about the legal part of your situation.
Ehline Law Firm does not get paid fees unless we come to a favorable outcome on your behalf. So you know up front that we are in this case for the long haul. And we will go down fighting if need be.
- “Never surrender” is part of our DNA.
How Else Can Ehline Law Firm Help You?
We understand how complicated and harrowing retaining a lawyer can be. But we are here to ease your decision making process.
So how do we put you at ease? First, when you call us for the first time you get to talk to a real attorney.
- You will not get a referral service.
- Ehline Law Firm can evaluate your case with a quick and free call. So you are not inconvenienced by driving to our office right off the bat.
- But if your case seems viable, we will come to you at your home, hospital or job to sign papers.
Consequently, we can meet and sign you up as part of our confidence building strategy. Our dedication is looking after our client’s needs. No matter what, we always place the interests of our clients above our own.
You can probably see why we are so respected, right? Plus, we think we can get everything out of life that we want, by helping our clients get what they want.
Our Broad Experience in Law Helps Us Find All the Potential Issues?
Yes we think so! Our experience is in a vast and wide range of criminal and civil law. So we can spot all the potential claims and defenses early on. And this helps us prepare for them properly.
- Fighting huge, multi-national insurance companies requires acting with confidence.
- Having a take no prisoners mentality means victory in most cases.
- Michael Ehline, being a former U.S. Marine gets it.
- No challenge is too great for our firm.
- Semper Fi and Gung Ho are part of our persona as a law firm.
- Our superb staff has skill and training to stop sneaky insurance adjusters.
- You may not realize these malevolent agents are experts. But their expertise is not at helping you. In fact, it’s just the opposite.
These insurance agents are pros at weakening the strength of your case. We stop them in their tracks. How do we do this you ask?
- First of all, we will never let you give a recorded statement.
- We will never let you take on the insurance company alone.
- The only shareholders we care about are you and your family.
It’s an excellent idea to put our experienced consumer advocacy by your side.
Where Can You Find Local Riverside Pre and Post Accident Resources?
There are many great resources to avoid accidents in Riverside discussed below. And if you are already hurt, there are some other outlined below to get you post accident help as follows:
- Live Traffic Reports in Riverside County
- Riverside Traffic Report Map
- Caltrans District 8 Map
- Fatal Car Accidents in Riverside County
We think so! When you are in need of a local mechanic, you won’t hire one far away, will you? Probably it’s always better to be served by an attorney in your area code right?
Our local representatives can almost always give you the personal attention you desire. Ehline Law Firm practices law in Riverside and Riverside County courts. So we are local to your accident. We are right here to use our experience to gain the most for our clients, and it shows.
Usually, you will need time off of work, surgeries, etc. All that takes lots of money to get you recovered and back into a position where you can work again.
To help you understand better, we have broken down the below list. So these are the types of things you can get money for as follows:
- Reconstructive Surgery.
- Ambulance and hospital convalescence.
- Nursing and rehabilitative care.
- Lost wage and earnings, both past and current.
- Loss of or reduction in earning capacity.
- Repair to property is factored, such as torn clothes, damaged cars. But it includes ruined motorcycles of bicycles, and costs of their replacement components after wear and tear.
- The loss of financial support of a husband or wife. And this also known as loss of consortium. (typically in a death case, the victim suffers from the inability to partake in certain sexual activities, loses the tenderness, sex, and attention of the decedent, etc.).
- Pain and Suffering, both mental and physical.
- Loss of enjoying life activities like being able to take the kids to Disneyland, or an amusement park.
Feel free to call us and learn more if you have questions.
Riverside’s nickname is the “City of Arts and Innovation.” Originally, it was named due to its location next to the Santa Ana River. This county is where the citrus industry began in California.
Riverside has moved on into becoming a famous commercial hub. (Roger, Vincent (November 15, 2007) “Inland Empire warehouse deals'). Shipping, warehousing, and receiving is its forte.
What this means to travelers is there is a high level of the trucking and locomotive activity in this area. Sometimes we hear about fatal commercial shipping accidents here on TV news.
A Lower Income Town.
Today, Riverside is a place where may lower-income people live. The housing is much more affordable than in LA. Many people are forced to commute in terrible traffic on the 91 and 55 Freeways. Commuters do this to get to and from work in Los Angeles, or Orange County.
The traffic is horrible. And there are lots of collisions. Bumper to bumper traffic and texting drivers cause a lot of rear enders.
Lower Incomes Mean Little or No Auto Liability Insurance?
True! Many people here get the bare minimum liability insurance, assuming they have any at all. (Perault, Mike (May 5, 2010) “State Offers Low-Cost Insurance"). So we have a situation with many under-insured commuters, or with drivers not insured at all.
These people are driving far from home to get to a low paying job in LA for example. In some drunk driving cases, criminal defendants may not have wages that are garnish-able. In fact, they are barely making ends meet.
So you can see right away why many lawyers would not sign you up as an injured client. After all, unless there is adequate insurance, many cases are non-starters in Riverside. How is a lawyer going to get you compensation from someone with no assets to speak of?
So think about all this whenever you get on the Riverside 91, the 15, or the 215 roadways. Be safe out there and consider getting additional coverage for yourself.
What About Off Peak Traffic Issues in Riverside?
Also consider that during off-peak times, there is much less traffic in the suburban areas. Contrast this with beachside areas like Santa Monica. The combination of densely packed housing and fast speeds on freeways is horrific.
The roadways are filled with lots of families with children at any given time. Plus, there are many bus stops with moms and their kids standing around as pedestrians. Many children are crossing the street.
There are also retired elders ingressing and egressing from buses, for example. Other magnets to attract accidents are the distracting holidays in Riverside. The holiday season in Riverside is spectacular with its famous Riverside Festival of Lights.
In fact, there are over three and one-half million twinkling lights. In legal parlance, these are also known as distractions for drivers. The city attracts its fair share of traffic from rookie loos too.
It also attracts commercial trucking and tour busing. Many of these people are not familiar with driving in Riverside.
Riverside is a bustling city and county. It may appear to be a great place to live and visit. But accidents resulting in serious injury and deaths can occur, and often do. One of the memorable serious accidents took place in 2010 on April 11th.
In that case, a drunk driver jumped the curb on one of the streets. He hit a seventeen-year-old girl and a toddler with her. (Nielsen, Jacob (Sept 4, 2012.) “Car Drives Onto Sidewalk, Kills 5 Year Old Girl.“) The girl suffered severe injuries, including the severing of one leg.
And the toddler was not any more fortunate, suffering head injuries and internal injuries. This calamity changed both of their lives forever. Instead of attending college in the fall of that year, the girl was fitted for a prosthetic leg.
She was learning how to walk with it after the amputation. (Ehline, Michael (2008) “About Amputation"). Above are just a few of the many unhappy conclusions that have happened in Riverside.
When you or a loved one had bad luck, it is essential to have your rights protected sooner rather than later. Consulting an experienced firm with a successful history is how to ensure protection.
The knowledgeable contingency attorney at Ehline Law Firm can guide your case. We will take you through the legal process. So call (888) 400-9721 to get help!