Michael Ehline, Esq is Ehline Law Firm’s esteemed managing partner practicing personal injury law since 2005. With Michael’s help, our legendary team has racked up an impressive string of multi-million-dollar insurance settlements, verdicts, and equitable remedies ever since.
Michael and his family have lived in Marina del Rey, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Corona del Mar and Rancho Palos Verdes, California, maintaining law offices in Downtown Los Angeles, the South Bay, and across California and even Texas.
As lead counsel, Mr. Ehline has earned a proven reputation for selfless service. He’s helped thousands of suffering clients throughout Northern, Central, and Southern California. These people were accident victims harmed during accidents caused by another person’s negligence or recklessness resulting in things like burns, scalds, disfigurement, and death.
Michael fights to obtain personally injured tort victims large compensatory awards for injuries suffered visiting cities including Santa Monica, Torrance, Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Redondo Beach, etc. Michael is a former resident of Marina del Rey.
He still maintains offices on Admiralty Way to serve his vast array of severely injured clients residing there at Mother’s Beach or while riding the Water-Taxi. Our Torrance CA-1 and nearby Greater Los Angeles 24/7 meeting places are just a few of our convenient locations near you.
Michael Ehline Remains Elite Among Men and Law Practitioners
As a top-rated member of several peer organizations fighting for boat passenger, passenger car occupant, motorcycle and bicycle rider’s rights, Michael lobbies for accident victims and their families at sea, on land, and in the air. Michael Ehline has lobbied our U.S. Congress on behalf of death and severe injury victims (organizations like International Cruise Victims (ICV)).
Michael collaborated with ICV, Congress, and other cruise ship lawyers by helping them draft portions of the Cruise Ship Safety Act. Michael has made his life about protecting consumers.
Many organizations protecting consumers know about Michael Ehline’s relentless and unyielding reputation for winning big. Consumer law organizations, including CAALA, CAOC, Personal Injury Warriors International, know that Michael Ehline’s elite trial lawyer status was earned paying dues.
Put Michael’s warrior ethos to work for you today.
I am very proud I am part of this well-oiled unit” – Michael Ehline.
A word from our founder, Great Leader, Michael Ehline.
I have represented thousands of injured individuals. Before I passed the California State Bar Exam and swore my sacred oath, practicing law in Orange County, and Los Angeles, California, I worked many paralegal jobs.
Most of all, I have gained an incredible sense of well-being and meaning by helping disaffected people with nowhere to turn. I find representing my clients rewarding, spurring me forward to act with great zeal and aggression.
The lawyers and legal team at Ehline Law Firm have the experience, knowledge, and skill to win your serious accident and injury claims. Furthermore, we have the financial wherewithal, funding the most complex injury cases. Trauma differs between individuals, but excellent service and results are directly related to quality legal representation.
I am very proud that I am part of this well-oiled unit. My esteemed, award-winning law offices are comprised of paralegals, litigators, and trial lawyers who will take no prisoners questing justice.
Michael is Ready to Fight Against Injustice
I have an appetite for victory. So when an inattentive, reckless, or intentionally injurious person harms innocent victims, I am ready to fight for justice skillfully using my law license. I have successfully prosecuted all types of personal injury law cases in California. Furthermore, I have argued and won state appeals, including federal and state court civil litigation.
Consequently, I have fought with some of the country’s largest, most powerful corporations and won. Insurance adjusters, agents, and carriers know I take no prisoners prosecuting plaintiff’s bodily severe injury insurance indemnification claims.
The People’s Lawyer
I am one of few people who have completed the California State Bar Law Office Study Program. I successfully passed the bar in 2005 and began providing legal representation before earning my Juris Doctorate at UWLA. People asked why I went to law school. I said because they waived their LSAT, first-year courses, undergrad requirements, plus, I practiced law by day, simultaneously attending law school classes at night.
My philosophy means staying hungry, climbing higher, conquering the next giant mountain, advocating for consumers every step. Clients know I love my role as the people’s lawyer. These suffering victims know my desired goal is to ‘make it happen” for them. When victims feel bullied, they know I will not shirk from a confrontation. I take my storied U.S. Marine and martial arts history seriously; I am a personal injury warrior in every sense of the word. My motto is “Do or Die.”
No Lazy Attorneys Here
Also, I am not a fatso, butterball attorney. I am into physical fitness. I know that laziness remains a common factor with heart disease and failing health. I urge my staff, clients, and others to undertake physical resistance exercises, consuming proper daily nutrition regularly.
The strength of the body is the strength of the mind. So I still practice Jiu-Jitsu and teach victims firearms safety classes. Additionally, I have cool hobbies, and I not only protect people’s legal rights; I teach them physical self-protection from evildoers.
I think that my success is the following formula
- Positive mental attitude
- ‘Do or Die’ Spirit and Discipline
- Legal Training and Intense Preparation
- Setting and Keeping Goals.
Michael Ehline’s Education
- California State Bar Law Office Study Program, 2001-2005
- Juris Doctorate: 2006 University of West Los Angeles, School of Law
- Licensed to practice law in California 2005
- Trial Attorney – Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys APLC (2005 – Present).
Some noteworthy wins my legal team, and I have garnered for personal injury victims, including:
- $8.7 Million for man hurt in a motorcycle accident with significant spinal cord injuries
- $4,966,255.67 for a victim seriously injured in a terrible motor vehicle accident
- $1,400,000.00 for a person an individual who assaulted during a transportation incident
- $1,000,000 for a man T-boned during a light truck accident
- $950,000 for an older adult who got abused
- $850,000.00 man fatally struck by train while standing on the platform as a pedestrian?
- $750,000.00 for a woman seriously hurt with broken bones and friction burns on a casino tour bus?
- $600,000.00 for a person injured in a serious injury car accident
- $142,500.00 for a woman who suffered a partial amputation of a fingertip in a limousine transport case
- $100,000.00 for a man hurt in a motorcycle accident with a broken leg
- Law Clerk – Office of the City Attorney of Los Angeles (2001-2002)
- Judicial Extern – Justice Gary Hastings, Second Appellate District
- Personal Injury Warriors International
- Circle of Legal Trust
- Consumer Attorney’s Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorney’s Association of California
- Litigator Awards
- Best Attorneys
- Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Superlawyers – Multiple Rising Star Awards
- The State Bar of California
- Community/Military Service
- USMC (1989)
- I enjoy jiu-jitsu and three gun competitions.
- I represent victims injured on cruise ships, aircraft, boats, motorcycles, during other transportation accidents, and more.
- Los Angeles Car Accident Attorney
- Bicycle Accidents Personal Injury Claims
- Boating Accidents to Catalina Island
- Los Angeles Construction & Open Trench Accidents
- Los Angeles Dog Bite Lawyers
- Hit and Run Drunk Driving Accidents
- Slip and Falls in LA
- Los Angeles Spinal Cord Injury Cases
- Swimming Accidents in Los Angeles
- Wrongful Death
- Survival Claims
- Los Angeles Truck Accident Attorney
When you call my local staff of paralegals and law clerks or me, you can expect to receive close personal attention. Our catastrophic injury attorneys will provide you with compassionate, listening ears followed by assistance from charismatic and intelligent Los Angeles personal injury attorneys from start to finish. We will stop at nothing to help our clients receive gigantic, windfall-like individual injury insurance claim outcomes. I fight hard today, so suffering clients will receive California’s most significant personal injury damages compensation award tomorrow.
Ehline Law Firm’s caring staff will provide the best legal representation for an accident victim or their loved one, working from our conveniently located California civil law offices near you.
Learn about our superior legal services from a nationwide negligence attorney near you by calling (213) 596-9642.
633 W 5th St #2890
Los Angeles, CA 90071