- Are you looking for a world-class San Bernardino car accident or personal injury lawyer with staff and personable services you can trust?
- The personal injury claims we’ve won for thousands of injured clients in the San Bernardino, California, area are impressive, but our face-to-face services are more unique.
- Cases we fight for include product defects, dog bites, motorcycle accidents, semi-truck accidents, and slip and fall claims that cause a brain or spinal cord injury or wrongful death.
- Serious bodily injuries can cause prolonged recovery and physical suffering, resulting in a bankruptcy claim.
- We’ve been serving San Bernardino since 2005, winning clients over $150 million in the process.
Why Choose Our Hard Charging San Bernardino Personal Injury Attorney?
Local experience is key to success. For example, it helps if your lawyer knows about the local dog bite ordinances. If anything, San Bernardino County accident statistics prove clients get more money with legal representation using experienced personal injury attorneys. At least, that’s the idea. But hiring the right personal injury attorney in San Bernardino County with a proven track record serving accident victims can be daunting, especially when you are out of work from motor vehicle accidents or some other type of injury case.
You will be running low on cash, stuck with out-of-pocket costs, and may even have a loved one or two or more depending on you for financial support. With deplorable insurance companies all over San Bernardino County and subpar lawyers on billboards everywhere, no guarantee exists anyone will achieve success or great case results following an accident.
Anyone hiring our proven San Bernardino trial attorneys will have more respect from parties and courts. Our philosophy and characteristics remain committed to your best interests. We will put you in the pole position for success as the country’s top 1% of negligence attorneys.
- A San Bernardino personal injury lawyer will travel to your home, hospital, or office.
- We can Uber you to any one of our San Bernardino County locations.
- Build compelling compensation in any car accident, dog bite, slip, and fall, San Bernardino brain injury, or wrongful death action.
Our San Bernardino personal injury attorneys have won significant settlements from this agency and others throughout the state. We have the experience necessary to handle complex litigation with proven trauma case results. We’ll listen and offer free advice.
Tough on Insurance Companies?
You must hold any liable party with a source of insurance funds responsible for paying their portion of fault on your behalf. With our reputation for doggedly fighting insurance companies, injured California residents and visitors remain in good hands with our superb personal injury law field experience.
The plaintiff or their family will need someone with dogged determination, professionalism, and knowledge of Southern California insurance laws. Your future life may depend on who you name as your San Bernardino County personal injury lawyers. During our free consultation, you will learn about many things pertinent to improving your financial well-being.
Our law firm will negotiate settlement negotiations with insurance companies, insurance adjusters, or another responsible defendant.
Fact, we get clients maximum financial recovery for their pain, suffering, and economic loss claims. We do so in or out of the courtroom with professionalism and elan.
Our superb reputation as one of California and United States’ top-quality personal injury law firms was earned by helping each person we represent receive a maximum compensation outcome.
Favorable Claims Outcomes?
Our California personal injury law firm maintains a STORIED history of earning people compensation. Our personal injury lawyer team has earned clients over $150 million in high-quality verdicts and settlements in personal injury claims.
We specialize in winning any type of motor vehicle accident with spinal cord injuries. We can apprise you of your situation during our free consultation together as we go over your story, taking copious notes and readying to investigate everything for validation purposes.
Types of Personal Injury Attorney Awards and Accolades
Our lead Southern California personal injury lawyer has been recognized, awarded, and decorated by his peers and the national press.
- Michael Ehline is a full “Gold” member of the Martindale-Hubbell peer organization.
- Starting in 2006, the Multi-Million Dollar Advocate prize award was earned yearly by our best personal injury lawyer, Michael Ehline.
- CNN national news 2009 interviewed attorney Michael Ehline as a featured guest speaker. (discussed cruise ship law).
- In 2010, CBS Television Distribution producers hosted attorney Ehline to speak on their hit TV show “swift justice,” where Nancy Grace interviewed Mr. Ehline for his bodily injury law expertise.
- In 2013, the National Trial Lawyers Association award was granted to Michael Ehline, forever establishing him as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer.
- The Los Angeles Times Litigator award was presented to Ehline Law Firm in 2015.
- Our law office manager has made the Leatherneck Magazine list of elite businesses inside the USMC community.
- Multiple Super Lawyers Rising Star Awards.
Our law office itself is the subject of many articles and news stories.
News & Client Recognition:
- Our San Bernardino County personal injury lawyers have earned multiple consumer awards and 5-star reviews from membership rating organizations like AVVO, Yelp!, PI Warriors International Inc, and others.
- Michael Ehline has been a member of the San Bernardino Circle of Legal Trust since 2012, an organization dedicated to trusting attorney-client relationships.
If you’re a party seeking a free consultation and legal representation in a personal injury case, call our 5-star trial lawyer today. More information to answer your questions is a phone call or email away.
What Do Our Past Clients Say About Our San Bernardino Personal Injury Attorney?
(5 Out of 5 Stars)
“I was Googling for a top-rated serious injury lawyer near me. Our son and daughter had barely survived a heavy impact with three cars piled up in Long Beach, in 2016 off the I-710 Freeway, with my pregnant wife being injured. I had many questions until I found Michael Ehline’s E-book called the ‘Accident Coach’ online. After reading Mr. Ehline’s book, we ended up hiring these great injury attorneys.”
It’s simple to browse our personal injury attorney listings in your immediate location. You could search for a particular lawyer if a friend referred you or learn more by exploring the attorney profiles section in our navigation menu.
We include each lawyer’s contact information, legal background, email, phone, and biographical data to assist you. Some profiles link to other relevant information or recommendations to assist you or a loved one in making this important, delicate decision to hire a catastrophic injury lawyer in San Bernardino, CA.
Is It Worth Hiring A San Bernardino Personal Injury Lawyer?
Studies by U.S. experts prove that accident victims receive far more personal injury financial compensation with an attorney. The insurance company will invariably pay much more for accident cases with a proper case evaluation.
When you do the math, after paying us your agreed fee, our local law offices will still net you a much larger payment yield for your severe injuries than going it alone as a plaintiff.
Our civil law expert will make the necessary tabulations. We take care to use the best accounting methods to pay you the maximum compensation.
How Do Personal Injury Lawyers In San Bernardino, CA Get Paid Their Contingency Fee?
Due to our large size and clout, our personal injury lawyers handle all PI cases on a contingency fee basis. We never charge any fees unless we secure compensation on your behalf – there are never out-of-pocket fees with us.
Once we win, we charge our contracted percentage of your recovery for our legal services. We obtain compensation from your final settlement or jury verdict per our agreed-to fee-sharing agreement.
How Much is Our Cut?
Most contingency fee agreements will pay your attorney fees based on a gross percentage recovery, between 33% and 40% of a settlement. But in case of a trial, the better trial lawyers will receive a fee of between 40% or even 50%.
We resolve most cases for a 33% fee of your gross award.
Example: What is a third of $100,000? 1/3 is .3333333, which is also 1/3, or here, $100,000 translates into a commission of $33,333.33.
Also, no law prevents you from negotiating a reduced percentage or another form of trade or fee payment.
Pro TIP: If your minor child is hurt, their legal caretaker stands as their “guardian ad litem.” We typically reduce our attorneys’ fees to protect the incompetent child’s interests.
What Does An Experienced San Bernardino Personal Injury Attorney Look For?
Medical care is vital. Physically visible injuries are not required for a personal injury claim. Whether you seek compensation for your exorbitant medical expenses, lost earnings, or mental pain and suffering, your San Bernardino personal injury attorney will need to ensure you receive compensation. We utilize many factors to evaluate an insurance claim in any catastrophic injury case.
Did the injury create compensatory damages, such as medical charges, including hospital bills, lost wages, or property damage?
Various Types of Cases We Represent in San Bernardino, CA
Personal injury can be a broad topic with many different legal requirements for the plaintiff. Here are some of the ways a person can be injured in San Bernardino, CA.
Many different types of injuries can also occur, including broken bones, burns, brain injury, and wrongful death, depending on the severity of the accident and the type of vehicles involved.
How Do Accident Lawyers Calculate My Damages?
- Prove liability: The first step is proving the plaintiff’s liability burden to a judge or insurance company. Injured parties must show the defendant was negligent and at fault after they breached their duty to pay attention or act reasonably, causing exposure to situations leading to damage. Guidance, counsel, and advice from professionals at our office can help individuals prove these things.
Damage Exposure To Plaintiffs
A damages calculator (personal injury lawyer)will accurately estimate your compensation based on past, present, and future legal damages for insurance adjusters or jury members. Damages can total $1 or $1 million.
The pursuit of maximum damages is the primary reason a claimant seeks the advantage of legal assistance with credentials. Everyone has that right to justice in California courts.
Damages In a Typical San Bernardino, CA, Case?
After reviewing evidence, and determining party fault, receiving a favorable insurance company payout or jury verdict in court remains the next step.
Your damages result could include the following:
- Economic damages: Your lawyer totals up your special damages like medical bills, personal items ruined (property damage), and lost wages.
- General Damages: Our accident attorneys hire experts and use other methods to value intangible losses. Sometimes punitive damages will issue. The severity of your injury is a huge aspect affecting your non-economic pain and suffering damages values.
- Demand Package: Next, our experts send an insurance settlement demand letter to the insurer, laying out financial goals.
Accidents We Handle for Clients in San Bernardino County, CA?
A tremendous civil law professional has the education, skills, resources, and passion for helping in all negligence law practice areas. Even if you think it’s your fault, another party may be liable for acts of personal negligence.
It’s malpractice not to hire someone for something so serious. Our duty is to find the liable defendant and hold them accountable on your behalf.
A top professional injury law firm should specialize in litigating fatalities and catastrophic injuries in accident cases like:
San Bernardino Personal Injury Cases We Take?
Personal injuries can be expensive. Treatment can cost families a fortune.
We help individuals get paid for any kind of personal injury claims arising from:
- Dog bites: A dog bite, including animal attacks (even serious accidents, cat attacks, and horse bites) at premises like a business, are an area of law our negligence attorneys practice regularly. Our reputation for giving small children and females extra attention over their deep puncture wounds and lacerations gives clients confidence and trust after suffering dog bites.
- Burns: A severe burn injury can disfigure. And even with surgery, in the end, some cases see permanent harm to your body and senses.
- Brain Injuries: We litigate CTE and other head injuries regularly.
- Wrongful Death: Loss of life is a devastating outcome in a negligence claim. Survival actions and accidental killings may require help with estate planning, conservatorships, and more. Our negligence attorneys work in these areas of law, including serious injury and wrongful death lawsuits.
One of the best choices an injury victim can make when facing legal questions is to speak to a caring, skilled San Bernardino personal injury lawyer at Ehline Law Firm today. Let’s discuss your case confidentially!
The cost of losing a breadwinner comes with a heavy economic burden. Individuals need answers to all their legal questions and more. Here are some issues clients must understand about a wrongful death case.
- Victims: People who can seek compensation are generally the decedent’s surviving spouse, domestic civil partner, and children.
- Causes: Premises liability cases, defective products liability cases, government entity claims, vehicle accidents, cruise ship accidents, and maritime claims.
- Damages Under California Law: The survivor seeks to recover compensation money for loss of love, consortium, earnings, and future income from the careless killer.
Your attorney’s professionalism, charisma, and tact matter.
We will review any pictures, medical records, or other evidence free of charge. We’ll make insurance policy claims against any responsible parties under applicable negligence laws. You can phone us—contact (909) 693-5417, 24/7. Our best tort lawyer in San Bernardino is just a smartphone call away.
Statute of Limitations In Different San Bernardino County Personal Injury Cases
Injured victims often find that car accident attorneys say it’s too late for them to prepare and file a claim in time to meet the deadline to file a claim or lawsuit. Injury victims must file their government claim or lawsuit within the statutory or contractually agreed time frame (deadline) from their injury date. The California statute of limitations can differ according to your type of injury claim to avoid hearing ancient disputes and avoid injustice along the way.
The general time limit to sue is a two-year deadline in most PI claims. But some San Bernardino, CA cruise lines and government entities have additional claims filing procedures that shorten the plaintiff’s time to sue outside the statute to file a claim in time. In construction accidents, we find there will be many defendants, and they must be identified so you don’t have to add them in as DOE defendants with notice issues.
This means you can’t wait around with physical injuries thinking things will be ok. Suing the County or City of San Bernardino means finding the right claim form and agency and using precise language. It’s no walk in the park, and it can take months or more to prepare and file a government claim or Princess cruise ship claim.
Evidence of incompetency, imprisonment, or being offshore can also extend the expected time to sue. Only experienced lawyers are used to handling car crash cases, slips, falls, and death claims in Rancho Cucamonga and other locales like nearby Riverside, CA.
This must be an articulate and impressively skillful lawyer who knows all the secrets and the right expert witnesses to prove your someone violated the duty of care, leading to your terrible and horrific personal injuries.
Call us today for a free consultation in San Bernardino, CA. We are Tier One attorneys and are available 24/7 at (833) LETS-SUE. Our most experienced personal injury lawyer is ready to take your important call. If not, you could be leaving millions of dollars on the table with out-of-pocket losses caused by someone else’s negligence unless we win!
Get A Free Consultation From Personal Injury Attorneys in San Bernardino Today
Most people put off hiring a San Bernardino, California lawyer due to perceived expense. We offer free consultations, even if someone is looking for basic information about California’s laws. Please don’t make the mistake of seeking justice without attention from a trained professional at our firm. Tell us about things like back injuries and how they have harmed your quality of life. We care and must value your damages for the most suspect insurance company.
Our job is to answer any type of question injury victims may have. We can help resolve legal issues and protect your rights in the event of a bad accident. If you suffered moderate to severe injuries during an accident, Ehline Law Firm is the one you call. We’re considered one of the top law offices in the country.
After you call us, a San Bernardino personal injury lawyer at the Ehline Law group team will promptly review your claims. We’ll take steps to explain all areas of the law and procedure at no cost.
Seeking an attorney in San Bernardino? Our top-quality firm is ready to help defend your rights today with extreme professionalism. Schedule a free consultation. Call us today at (909) 693-5417 or use our convenient online contact form. Our personal injury firm’s job is to protect the rights and success of accident victims and their family members.
“The brilliant Ehline Law Firm team returned all calls and got us a great result from both insurance companies. Our serious accident was seamless, and they were the most responsive firm we dealt with. Michael proved to me he is the friendliest, smartest injury lawyer … Would I hire him again if I got injured? Absolutely!” – Abrams Tankersly.
198 North Arrowhead Ave. #20 San Bernardino, CA 92408(909) 693-5417
MORE EXCELLENT ATTORNEY REVIEWS
Proudly Serving San Bernardino Clients
San Bernardino Motoring Incident
Most dangerous dog in San Bernardino
Ontario Personal Injury