SOUTH BAY’S TOP-RATED LITIGATORS
Justice is Our Mission
Did you suffer a wrongful death or serious spinal cord injury in Hermosa Beach, CA? If you are in need of reliable and experienced legal representation for your civil legal action in Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, or the other areas of Southern California, the team members at Ehline Law can help you. We offer a free initial consultation for some free personal attention to you and your situation. We offer a wide range of services to individuals who are seeking to resolve their property damage, personal injury claims, or other civil actions. Through our firm’s compassionate and responsive legal counsel, we can help each client get through their legal troubles with medical malpractice, bills, lost wages, and other problems.
With more than 15 years of experience in civil litigation in Los Angeles courts, Michael Ehline and his firm have handled various types of arbitrations and jury trials in both federal courts and state courts across California. We are confident that our ability to successfully resolve complex civil cases will allow us to serve our clients well in related practice areas.
Due to the complexity of cases involving multiple defendants and plaintiffs, it can be hard to predict how the legal process will unfold. At the Law Office of Ehline, our attorneys have the necessary skills to handle civil claims involving individuals and groups in the South Bay area causing damages to our clients.
Ehline Law Firm
If you or someone you love suffered a traumatic injury due to the negligence of someone else’s negligence, you may be able to receive compensation. The attorneys at the firm of Ehline Law can help you get the compensation that you need. Our most experienced personal injury attorney will talk about your case and provide you with the best possible advice.
Types of Personal Injury Claims in Hermosa Beach
Accidents can take over a person’s whole world. It can be traumatic and painful for a person with chronic pain or permanent disability. However, there are legal means to seek justice for tripped motorists at restaurants. Every day a person is injured by someones negligence. But despite having legal remedies, accident victims could lose the right to compensation for their injuries by sleeping on their rights. Your best personal injury attorney for Hermosa Beach, CA at Ehline Law can help you when it becomes easier or more comfortable.
But every second you wait means valuable evidence and witness statements could be lost forever. We take swift action to thwart a loss and score a big win on your behalf in the form other damages out of just financial compensation. Don’t ruin your chances of being able to bring a personal injury lawsuit by procrastinating.
Premises Liability Claims in Hermosa Beach, CA
When a person acts carelessly, they are liable for their injury victims their own actions. For instance, if a person slips and falls, the most common cause of their injury is a slippery floor. On the other hand, if a security breach occurs, the individual is not protected due to their lack of awareness.
SOUTH BAY’S TOP NOTCH LITIGATORS
Our Commitment to Our Clients Shows in Our Results
For over a decade, Michael Ehline and his team have been providing effective and reliable legal services to residents of the areas of Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, and Hermosa Beach. He and his team have a deep connection with the community and are able to address the various legal issues that people in these areas face.
His practice focuses on representing individuals in various types of civil litigation. He has handled cases involving business, real estate, insurance disputes, consumer rights, and civil rights. Over half of his cases have been personal injury matters, though he has also tried other types of cases, serving clients in the areas of Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, and other surrounding cities. They have extensive experience handling various types of civil litigation, such as personal injury claims, business disputes, and class actions. A skilled attorney can help you get the compensation you need and ensure that you have a chance of recovering from your losses.
When choosing an attorney, it is important that you choose one that has the experience to handle cases similar to yours. At the law firm of Ehline Law, our team has handled various types of civil suits. We can provide you with a first free consultation and case evaluation to answer any of your questions about your case.
Serious Personal Injury
Providing Justice and Access to Compensation for Our Clients
Proven Dedication, Proven Results
For over two decades, the legal team of attorney Michael Ehline has been serving the residents of South Bay cities such as Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, and Hermosa Beach with effective and reliable legal services. His firm’s roots are in the local community, and he is well-versed in addressing the legal needs of individuals in these areas.
Most of his practice is focused on the practice of law representing individuals in matters involving their rights. He has handled various types of civil litigation, including class actions, business disputes, and insurance claims. Over half of his cases have been personal injury matters, though he has also tried other types of cases.
Do I need to hire a personal injury lawyer?
Regardless of the situation, it is important that an attorney is present when dealing with injuries. In most cases, the client does not have to pay anything to get the help they need.
The attorneys at the Law Firm of Ethline provide effective and dedicated representation to individuals who have been severely injured due to the actions of others. We handle a wide range of personal injury cases, such as fall accidents such as car accidents, premises liability claims, and dog bites. If you are not able to reach us, please feel free to call us at (833) LETS-SUE.
Our Hermosa Beach Personal Injury Attorneys Accept a Wide Array of Personal Injury Cases:
Our experienced attorneys have seen how insurance companies try to avoid paying out claims by minimizing their liability in many practice areas. If you are considering suing an insurance firm, don’t take it on yourself. Instead, hire an attorney from our firm in Hermosa Beach.
We accept serious injury cases as follows:
- Auto Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Big Rig Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Aircraft Accidents
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Bus Accidents
- Bird Scooter Accidents
- Train Crashes
- Cruise Ship Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Slip and Falls
- Premises Liability
- Burn Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Other Personal Injuries
- Wrongful Death.
Our “No Recovery, No Fee” Promise
At Ehline Law, our goal is to help you get the compensation that you need following an accident. We only accept cases that are on a contingency fee basis, which means that if you don’t recover the compensation, we won’t charge you for our legal fees. To learn more about our firm’s services, or personal injury law generally, please contact us or visit our website.
Due to the nature of accidents, your legal obligations following an injury will depend on the details of your case. This includes the type of damages that you suffered, how the incident occurred, and the various medical expenses, bills or lost wages that you incurred. There are also a few steps that most people can follow immediately following an accident.
Here are some extra tips to increase your chances of obtaining a fair settlement or a larger settlement amount:
- Log the Accident Down: The more proof that your lawyer can gather regarding the accident, the stronger your case is. Although they will investigate the incident to gather evidence, some of this can only be obtained after the accident has occurred. To ensure that you have the necessary proof, take photos of the scene to document and geo-tag the personal injury location. These feelings and observations will also help prove non-economic damages like pain and suffering later on in the litigation. Having quick access to medical bills will help tally up your special damages for economic losses suffered.
- Gather Witness Statements: If your account differs from that of the other party or the insurance company, your eyewitnesses may be able to provide crucial testimony. They may also be able to tell you about the details of the accident that they missed. For instance, if a car crash happened, a witness may have seen the at-the-fault driver talking on his cell phone moments before the accident in the Hermosa Beach area. If the dog’s owner wrongfully claims that you caused the incident, a witness may testify that you were not involved in the fight or fall accident.
- Get to the Hospital: You can’t get back anything unless you can show that you suffered a loss or injury. In order to do so, your lawyer in Hermosa Beach will need medical proof of your injuries.
- Call an Accident Lawyer: ELFPI’s experienced lawyers can help you navigate the claims process and understand your rights. They can also help you avoid costly mistakes and negotiate with the other side.
- Stop Social Media Nonsense: If you are filing a claim with your insurance company, it should not be allowed to use your photos or posts about your injuries or accident to dispute it. To avoid getting caught off-guard, you can set your social media accounts private or disable them until the case is resolved.
- Continue Medical Therapy: If you disregard your doctor’s orders, it could affect your case. You should make sure that you attend all of your doctor’s appointments and complete all of your physical therapy requirements.
- Keep a Day in the Life Log: Write down the details of your injuries daily in a journal so that your attorney can see how they are affecting you and your loved ones. It can also help them prove non-monetary damages.
Set up a Free Consultation with a Hermosa Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
Do you think you have a personal injury case? Do you want aggressive representation? If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, the law firm of Ehline Law can help you get the compensation that you need to get back on track after automobile accidents, slips and falls, and other mishaps.
If we can’t settle swiftly, we will file personal injury lawsuits against all liable parties to get you paid. Our team of experienced personal injury lawyers can help you get the financial help that you need to rebuild your life under California state law. Call us for legal representation at (833) LETS-SUE.