Laguna Beach Personal Injury Attorneys
Contact us to schedule an appointment...
Table of Contents:
- About Greater Laguna Beach.
- Help With Accidents in Greater Laguna Beach.
- What About the Risks of Uber and Municipal Bus Accidents?
- What Sets Us Apart From Other Law Firms?
- Aggressive and Protective Legal Representation.
- Legal Help in Laguna Niguel
- Frequently Asked Questions About Laguna Beach Traffic Accidents
- Who are the Laguna Beach Traffic Collision Victim and Perpetrator Risk Groups?
- How is this CDS data obtained?
- The Elderly Vehicle Operator Problem.
- What is the Most Common Driving Restriction in California?
- Safe Systems Approach to Laguna Beach Road Safety?
- Top At Fault Fatal Laguna Beach Traffic Accident Risk Groups by Age and Gender
- Top at Fault NON Fatal Laguna Beach Traffic Accident Risk Groups by Age and Gender
- What are the Most Dangerous Intersections in Laguna Beach?
- What is the Number one Cause of Severe Injury Intersection Accidents In Laguna Beach?
- Top Statutory Violations as Primary Collision Factors in Laguna Beach Intersection Accidents?
- Who are the Main Victims of Laguna Beach Traffic Intersection Accidents?
- What are the Total Number of Laguna Beach Collisions With Severe Injuries?
- Heat Map of Laguna Beach's Most Dangerous Intersctions.
- Top 4 Reported Intersection Accident Types Involving All Injuries?
- Likeliest Times and Days for a Laguna Beach Intersection Accident?
- Laguna's Top 5 Traffic Accident Victims By Role from 2015-2018?
- What Causes the Most Pedestrian Accidents in Laguna Beach?
- What Percentage of Times are Laguna Beach Pedestrian Most at Fault in Pedestrian Accidents?
- What are the 10 Most Dangerous Roads for Laguna Beach Motorcyclists?
- Map of the Most Dangerous Laguna Beach Roads for Serious Injury Motorcycle Accidents?
- Need Help Now?
"The locale is famous for blue, sandy beaches, the Little Shrimp gay bar, and hotels ... Of particular note, there is a constant stream of alcohol flowing. Inattentive and drunk drivers are a primary cause of severe crashes here."
- Number one Cause of Severe Injuries at Laguna's Intersections
- What are the Most Dangerous Intersections in Laguna Beach?
- 10 Most Dangerous Roads for Laguna Beach Motorcyclists?
- Interactive MAP - Most Dangerous Roads to Motorcyclists
Laguna Beach Personal Injury Attorneys
Aside from the winding roads along the Canyon, the city is full of distracting attractions. Laguna Beach is a seaside resort town located in Orange County, California. Right away, a visitor will notice his or attention drawn away by the breathtaking views.
There are statues and signs everywhere. There are shops stacked on top of each other all vying for their next sale to a passerby. It is a famous artist’s community about 24 miles (39 km) southeast of the Santa Ana Civil Courthouse.
People in cars usually spot the statue of the bearded "Greeter" waving to passersby. There are vast open courtyards, flags, and signs everywhere along PCH. Laguna’s population was at 23,727 at the time of the 2000 census. And that does not include tourists and visitors, as discussed above.
The locale is famous for blue, sandy beaches, the Little Shrimp gay bar, and hotels. Hence, art galleries and art festivals are internationally renowned. It is so lovely and majestic here that many movies and TV shows are filmed along its sprawling oceanfront.
Of particular note, there is a constant stream of alcohol flowing. Inattentive and drunk drivers are a primary cause of severe crashes here.
Need Help With Accidents in Greater Laguna Beach?
Some Laguna Accidents We Help Resolve:
- Dog Bites: Of particular interest, a rabid animal can cause amputation or disfigurement. Also, small children are at special risk for dog attacks. Off-leash dogs have attacked surfers and mom's pushing strollers at the beach too.
- Nursing Home and Elderly Abuse: Laguna Woods is where Leisure World™ is located. This is a recreational care facility for seniors. In-home nurses and even crooked lawyers have abused senior citizens. Ehline does not tolerate nursing home abuse.
Need Help for Your Laguna Beach Motor Vehicle Accident?
Motor vehicle accidents include:
- Motorcycle Wrecks: Michael Ehline is sympathetic to fallen motorcyclists. He is an avid enthusiast and rider himself. Michael even attends biker charities. Mike loves the freedom riding brings. But he is aware of the risks. This lawyer has been in motorcycle accidents himself. Thus, he knows all about the dark, windy roads in Laguna. He and our team know at night can mean death or severe injury. When other drivers don't pay attention, bikers die. In fact, Ehline Law Firm has helped many occupants and riders get justice.
- Bicycle Accidents: Bicyclists riding on PCH have minuscule bike lanes. Try riding a bicycle in Laguna Canyon lately? It's a harrowing experience, to say the least. Cars seem to end and re-merge into traffic at odd locations along with cyclists. So there may be multiple defendants for changes in the roads, or poor maintenance. Also, parties to your case can include Caltrans and the city or county. The state may partially be at fault along with a private actor. The only way you know is with the help of qualified local attorneys.
Were You Hurt as a Passenger in an Auto?
Traversing Laguna requires an understanding that many drivers are tourist renting unfamiliar vehicles. And many more are Uber and Lyft drivers relying on a GPS that is not very good.
Of particular interest, there are often drivers from out of the area. The fact that the roads are circuitous adds to the risks of them losing control of their leased or rented car. There are also many shops and tourist destinations — couple this with the epidemic of texting while driving and distracting storefronts.
Now, do you see the risks? Obviously, car accidents are the leading type of case we help with for a reason.
And a ride through Crystal Cove may be all it takes for you to become an accident statistic too.
- Big Rigs and Delivery Vehicles: There are only a few ways in and out of this town. There are many hotels, restaurants, and clubs off of the 73 Expressway, 55 Freeway and I 405. Pacific Coast Highway and Laguna Canyon Road have diesel truck traffic daily. Fast-moving delivery vehicles cater to the stores and shops from here all the way to the Port of Long Beach. Hence, often, they are rushed to get places quickly. These drivers have delivery deadlines to meet. The larger ones have glaring blind spots. As a result, a fatigued trucker could veer into the lane of a smaller vehicle. It's noteworthy that he or she could easily swerve onto the sidewalk. Therefore, defendant drivers could wipe out whole swaths of shoppers, joggers, or bicyclists.
- Taxis: With the rise of Uber, local human transportation is becoming cheaper and more competitive. Unfortunately, many of these drivers are not that good. Hence, this means an increased risk of rear-enders or T-bone collisions. There are also other potential issues. So, for example, we sometimes help victims of taxi cab drivers. Examples of people we help are sexually assaulted females who were drinking and needed a lift in a taxi.
- Bus Injuries: Some local bus drivers are not pleasant. We have represented people who thrown forward into the cab. Hence, in that case, the bus driver thought it was fun to slam on the brakes. Other times arrogant drivers run pedestrians over. But getting sued is not fun for the driver or his bus company.
- Other Injuries: Did you suffer a broken arm, eye injury, spinal cord injury? We can probably help.
Whether you're crossing PCH in a cross-walk or hit on your bicycle, our local attorneys help. The proud Ehline Law Firm has garnered millions of dollars for happy clients. We have rescued the cases of countless individuals.
There are all kinds of hazards for people traveling through this tourist hub. We are glad to help people when there is a truck accident or other motor vehicle collision.
Hence, we offer free information on what to do. People on foot are at particular risk for being maimed for life or killed.
The happy and confident Ehline Law Firm staff has many past satisfied clients we helped out of this type of quagmire. Our dedicated team and attorneys have won tens of millions of dollars.
Our seasoned staff proudly helps hurt people get financial recovery.
- Most noteworthy to accident victims is that we seek monetary damages from the defendant(s).
- We help you get your car fixed and to even help you find a rental vehicle.
- Most of all, our goal is to get you money for lost wages, bills, pain, and suffering.
So our mainstay of cases come from motor vehicle accidents like those on Laguna Canyon Road. Our team has the skill, knowledge, and training to handle anything.
Because of this, our talent is enough to handle ADA cases. So we can help with claims for denial of services for failure to install pool lifts or handicapped ramps.
So we have helped people with brain injuries and those who suffered wrongful death cases. We are situated to help you too.
Ehline's firm is aggressive and protective, just like him. His team's Marine ethos shields you from the harassment and bigotry of the insurance company. Michael prefers military tactics like putting the defense on the defensive.
Most important, this is where these bad actors need to remain. You put yourself in good hands with us. Through each step of your case, we keep you informed and educated. We are happy to explain the whole process to you and your kin.
Our people understand your frustrations. In fact, our knowledge is your power. So we take pride in keeping our people completely informed.
Yes, we do. Laguna Niguel is next door to Laguna Beach. It is a south Orange County city. Laguna Niguel's name comes from the Spanish word for the lagoon, and also “Nigueli.”
This was the name of a Juaneño Indian village previously located on the Aliso Creek.
Tourists who rent cars and are not familiar with the winding roads, get in wrecks often. Besides that, the streets are not well lit. Even locals lose control on the dark streets. There are also a lot of activities and nightclubs in this area.
DUI and car accident injuries are quite common. Experts know this is a recipe for a disaster when mixed with high speeds, or alcohol.
So What Sets Us Apart From Other Law Firms?
Out of state attorneys are always seen on cable TV spots. These greenhorns often will contact the Ehline Law Firm for help. Thus, they can have the advice of local counsel (pro hac vice.)
Plus, our impressive verdicts and settlements make Ehline Law Firm a cut above and our clients, ecstatic. We simply stand out as being better with our bearing and command presence.
Michael Ehline has perfected a proven, time-tested method for serving clients. Michael's techniques have helped wounded people get money for injuries for over ten years.
He takes great pride in assisting consumers who were victims of negligence. Having a high-profile lawyer like Ehline could be crucial for severe cases.
First of all, we are not "ambulance chasers." In fact, we are just the opposite. We are hard-chargers with a local flavor.
Satisfying clients and return customers are always Ehline Law Firm's goals. As such, Ehline Law Firm has a 98% success rating helping plaintiffs like you. Furthermore, Michael Ehline is the holder of the prestigious Litigator of the Year Award.
He also supports organizations like the Orange County Bar Association and Orange County Trial Association. Furthermore, attorney Ehline grew up and attended law school in Southern California.
He used to manage a health club right off of Golden Lantern in Dana Point. He is also a former U.S. Marine. Hence, Michael is an all-American from the O.C. So our team knows the city and its quirks. We give victims an excellent consumer experience to rival our competitors.
Most Frequently Asked Questions About Laguna Beach Traffic Accidents
Who are the Laguna Beach Traffic Collision Victim and Perpetrator Risk Groups?
- Traffic statute violators. (aka "deviant drivers.")
- Drivers with impairing medical conditions.
- Impaired or intoxicated drivers.
- Commercial vehicle drivers.
- Accident repeaters.
- Younger drivers.
- Elderly drivers.
In addition to the above special risk groups most likely to cause an accident, there are seventy-two separate restrictions distinguished purposes of driver's license coding.
However, in some cases (SR 22 filings, provisional, or probationary operating licenses for example) the DMV or court zeros in on tailored limitations to achieve the specific balance needed to maintain public safety and the balanced needs of the citizen driver.
How Was the CDS Study Data Obtained?
There are about 5,000 crashes per year involving all types of passenger cars, pickup trucks, and vans. Since 1979, the NHTSA has collected "Crash Data Statistics" ("CDS") on over 160,000 crashes. Then, its trained crash analysts gathered details from photographic evidence from many collision locations.
Evidence gathered from the data was obtained in many ways, including measurements of skid marks, locations of spilled oil, and fluids, shards of glass, plastic and other broken off vehicle parts, as well as bent guardrails. Investigators then located the autos involved, took pictures, and measured crash damage.
The Elderly Vehicle Operator Problem.
Laguna Woods in particular, with its many elders (median age of 78) is not just a prime area for elder abuse claims. Particularly relevant to travelers is that many elderly drivers take prescription drugs and drive.
Also, some older drivers may have undiagnosed dementia or another disease. So with these added dangers, there is no denying that Laguna can be a dangerous place.
So one might say, "operate a motor vehicle here at your own risk." Some reckless old drivers maybe should not be on the roads at all.
What is the Most Common Driving Restriction in California?
"Must wear corrective lenses," remains by far the most common precondition to legally driving in California. If your eyes need lenses, you can't drive without them.
However, sometimes, other licensing requirements to drive exist. As an example, the hearing officer can restrict driving to certain areas or times of the day.
Also, special vehicular equipment may be necessary. As an example, these could include registration for unique mirrors or special hand controls for those lacking use of their legs. Also, select vehicles like vans may have unique features and equipment for people using assistive physical mechanisms.
So these could include wheelchairs and wheelchair ramps and even lift devices for people with artificial limbs. The DMV sets forth these administrative measures to maintain a balance between safety and necessity properly.
As an example, older adults may be good to go for short trips around town, but won't be able to endure the stressful, high-density traffic on freeways and main junctions at night. But imagine needing to head over to the VA Hospital around 1:00 pm. That would be ok.
Or what if the elder needs to make a short trip to the grocery store near their home? That's going to be also approved likely. So here, the Department can work to make sure the restriction serves the needs of the community as a whole.
What About Deviant drivers?
Sometimes drivers are out of control. Road rage, street racing, etc., all place the DMV on alert. But repeat traffic infractions are also indicators of deviant driving behavior.
Because of this, the DMV has guidelines to keep bad actors off the roads. In this case, a prima facie case for negligent operator exists when the driver's convictions total four or more points in a given 12 months period or six or more points in 24 months.
And if the driver accumulates eight or more points in 36 months, there is also a prima facie case for negligent operator status.
Class A or B drivers (heavy commercial vehicle) may appeal for the allowance of:
- Six or more points for 12 months.
- Eight or more points in 24 months.
- Ten or more points in 36 months.
So due to the constant time on the roads, the Department can allow specially licensed drivers more points before those drivers become branded as "negligent operators." (Source)
What About the Safe Systems Approach to Laguna Beach Road Safety?
Ehline does not just advocate for money. Ehline Law Firm wants Laguna Beach to institute a Safe Systems approach to road safety. Remarkably, the safe systems approach is a relatively new idea when it comes to the roads. Compare the construction industry, for example.
As we know, falling objects are known threats to workers and bystanders. So here, the government will consider vulnerable users and make rules. (Ex: Safety hats and equipment.) So OSHA, as well as municipal inspectors, seek out risks in order to promulgate safety regulations and redundant safety systems.
Comparing roads, the TSA also looks for hot spots. Technology lane departure warnings and high-speed alerts. Redundancy ensures the availability of the system in case part of the system fails.
EX: Reflective painted lines but often in a dense coastal fog, drivers cannot see the paint's reflection. So the bumps are redundant.
Comparing autos, even before seatbelt laws, California required specific standards when it came to bumper strength and vehicle rigidity. Mainly it appeared these rules were skewed to reduce liability insurance claims and not to do with occupant safety.
But modernly, we see that an unrestrained occupant is a potentially vulnerable user, despite the strength of the vehicle's construction. Occupants can get thrown around like rag dolls during a collision.
Because of this, California passed seat-belt laws. And of course, things like helmets for bikers won't reduce a crash, but it reduces head injuries.
And as in construction, there is a cascading effect when signals lose connectivity. For example, when the power goes out on a job-site, or office building, emergency flashing lights can help reduce some risks associated with a total blackout.
So, for example, in traffic crashes, guardrails minimize failures of the vehicle leaving the lane or lane jumping. Ehline hopes to use these stats to help usher in a safe systems culture for vulnerable road users, along with fail-safe systems.
See the video about Safe Systems here.
Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC 23046 Avenida De La Carlota Laguna Hills, California 92653 Phone: (949) 371-8350.
DATA TABLE - LAGUNA BEACH DRIVERS IN FATAL AND INJURY COLLISIONS (DRIVERS AT FAULT BY SEX BY AGE)
Top At Fault Fatal Laguna Beach Traffic Accident Risk Groups by Age and Gender:
- Male 27 years old.
The above data chart reflects the raw data we used on the subject of traffic fatalities for the one year study period of 2018. It does not seem to be reliable because there was only one death reported during that time frame. This means we have no baseline to work with day, or week to week.
There were far more nonfatal accidents during this same time frame.
Because of this, below, we'll explore the raw data for nonfatal accidents to get a better baseline.
Top at Fault NON-Fatal Laguna Beach Traffic Accident Risk Groups by Age and Gender:
- 20-year-old male (8 at-fault accidents.)
- 21-year-old male (5 at-fault accidents.)
- 60-64-year-old males (8 at-fault accidents combined.)
Females don't even make a list when compared to males. This could be for many reasons. For example, some women may be homemakers and not drive as much as their male counterparts.
Also important in this regard are the findings of social psychologists who have noted that the social emancipation of women in recent decades has barely influenced or enhanced the expressiveness of aggressive behavior in women, which is additional proof that the higher degree of masculine aggressiveness is, first of all, due to genetic factors. Sex differences predetermine, on a genetic level, the differences in aggressive behavior [Wilson, Herrnstein, 1985]. (Source.)
Science shows that men have higher levels of testosterone, which likely makes men take more risks while driving automobiles.
It does appear that as testosterone levels drop with the aging process, men become more docile and less risk-averse.
And this would tend to explain why older males have less reported accidents as a whole. But further traffic research needs to be conducted in the Laguna locale in particular.
What are the Most Dangerous Intersections in Laguna Beach
|1||BEACH ST & BROADWAY ST||2|
|1||BROADWAY ST & COAST HWY||2|
|1||BEACH ST & BROADWAY PL & BROADWAY ST||2|
|1||LAGUNA CANYON RD & LAGUNA CANYON RD||2|
|2||CASTLE ROCK RD & LAGUNA CANYON RD||1|
|2||LAGUNA CANYON RD & PHILLIPS ST||1|
|2||LAGUNA CANYON RD & WOODLAND DR||1|
|2||BROADWAY ST & FOREST AVE & LAGUNA CANYON RD||1|
Ranked above upon the new SWITRS "severity" category, we have identified the top reported most dangerous intersections in Laguna Beach by serious injuries.
Note that during this period less severe injuries made up the overall totals which are discussed more below.
What is the Number one Cause of Severe Injury Intersection Accidents In Laguna Beach?
The broadside also remains the single most cause of reported Laguna Beach intersection collisions from 2014-2018.
This figure squares up with non injury or "less severe" injuries reported during the same time frame.
What are the Top Statutory Violations as Primary Collision Factors in Laguna Beach Intersection Accidents?
- Failure to Yield the Right of Way.
- Unsafe Speed/Traffic Signals and Signs.
- Pedestrian Right of Way. (See below data)
In our data table below, we have abbreviated "Primary Collision Factor" to PCF.
|PCF Code Violations||Count||%|
|00 - Unknown||3||4.92%|
|01 - Driving or Bicycling Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drug||2||3.28%|
|02 - Impeding Traffic||1||1.64%|
|03 - Unsafe Speed||10||16.39%|
|08 - Improper Turning||1||1.64%|
|09 - Automobile Right of Way||23||37.70%|
|10 - Pedestrian Right of Way||9||14.75%|
|11 - Pedestrian Violation||2||3.28%|
|12 - Traffic Signals and Signs||10||16.39%|
Primary Collision Factors Pie Chart.
Above, in a traffic study of 61 collisions of all reported injuries at Laguna Beach intersections, the number one contributing factor was failing to yield the right of way. Of note, this accounted for 37.70% of all reported junction types of crashes.
Who are the Main Victims of Laguna Beach Traffic Intersection Accidents?
This nifty data table below identifies the "victim's role." As noted, out of 635 reported crashes from 2015-2018, 379 victims were the vehicle drivers themselves. That's a whopping 59.69% of all reported Laguna Beach traffic wrecks during that period.
This below pyramid chart shows the visual disparity in victim status.
From 2015 to 2018, Laguna Beach saw 53 severe traffic-related accidents, representing 10.71% of all reported auto accidents in the city.
Heat Map of Laguna Beach's Most Dangerous Intersections
What are Laguna’s Top 4 Reported Intersection Accident Types Involving All Injuries?
- Hit object, Head-on, Sideswipe are in a statistical dead heat.
As seen to the left in the SWITRS Query & Map, the number one Laguna Beach serious injury intersection accidents show the broadside at 49% of the total sum of Laguna Beach intersection crashes.
Of note, these are also known as T bone collisions.
What are the Likeliest Times and Days for a Laguna Beach Intersection Accident?
The times and days to drive with the highest chances of being involved a Laguna Beach are:
- Wednesdays between 12:00 pm and 2:59 pm with five accidents reported during the stated period.
- Wednesdays between 3:00 pm and 5:59 pm with four accidents reported during the stated period.
- Mondays through Sundays anytime during the hours of 3:00 pm to 5:59 pm are dangerous, with a total of 18 reported accidents.
Top 5 Traffic Accident Victims By Role from 2015-2018?
As seen in the data chart and pie graph, there were over 379 accidents with the driver as the victim, out of 635 victims in total. Strikingly, this amounted to 60% of all traffic accidents during this given period.
What Causes the Most Pedestrian Accidents in Laguna Beach?
Failure to yield at a crosswalk is the number one cause of pedestrian accidents. And this amounts to 56.45% of the cases.
When is the Laguna Beach Pedestrian Most at Fault in a Pedestrian Accident?
56% of all at fault pedestrian accidents occurred while crossing in a crosswalk at an intersection while not having the right of way. Additional data is provided below for your research studies.
Discussed above, but not in detail, are bicycle accidents. But suffice it to say, the threat for riders is real in Laguna Beach. This coastal area remains a highly trafficked area for bicyclists.
But the top traffic accidents with severe injuries are those involving cars and people on foot.
However, discussed below in detail are the maps, facts, and figures involving motorcycles. Because motorcycling injuries are often fatal or include long term injuries, we have provided this research free of charge.
Make it a pleasant and safe driving experience in Laguna Beach.
Clickable Data Table. Serious Injury Motorcycle Accidents by Type, Violation and Location.
- Save as
|7187921||2016||2017-02-16||3011||2016-02-11||848||31407||0||4||5||4||3011||0||0||0||0||RT 133||EL TORO RD||625||S||N||A||-||Y||ORA||12||133||-||-||3.27||H||-||N||Y||2||0||1||2||A||-||3||22350||N||C||C||A||A||H||-||A||D||0||Y||Y||C||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||-||-||ORANGE||LAGUNA BEACH||-117.76173261||33.5807351|
|7206109||2016||2017-02-16||3011||2016-03-08||905||31407||44||2||5||4||3011||0||0||0||0||2||RT 1||AGATE||0||Y||A||-||Y||ORA||12||1||-||-||8.211||I||5||N||Y||2||0||1||2||A||-||9||21801||A||N||D||C||A||A||H||-||A||A||0||Y||Y||A||7||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||-||-||ORANGE||LAGUNA BEACH||-117.77201148||33.52944827|
|8081118||2016||2017-02-22||3011||2016-07-16||936||31417||0||6||5||4||3011||0||0||0||0||RT 1||LA BREA ST||0||S||N||A||-||Y||ORA||12||1||-||-||10.14||H||-||S||N||2||0||1||2||A||-||6||21750||F||B||C||A||A||H||-||A||A||0||Y||Y||A||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||-||-||ORANGE||LAGUNA BEACH||-117.7965296||33.54707525|
|8122298||2016||2016-09-14||3011||2016-07-21||6||28008||0||4||5||4||3011||0||0||0||0||PARK AV||TAHITI AV||54||E||N||A||-||N||Y||2||0||1||1||B||-||22||N||F||-||A||A||H||-||C||D||0||Y||Y||C||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||-||-||ORANGE||LAGUNA BEACH||-117.76456448||33.54881202|
|8362362||2017||2018-03-24||3011||2017-05-09||657||31407||32||2||5||4||3011||0||0||0||0||1||RT 1||JASMINE ST||0||Y||B||-||Y||ORA||12||1||-||-||9.731||I||5||S||Y||2||0||1||2||A||-||9||21801||A||N||D||C||A||A||H||-||A||D||0||Y||Y||A||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||-||-||ORANGE||LAGUNA BEACH||-117.7903956||33.54455308|
|8365371||2017||2017-05-15||3011||2017-04-11||2303||31236||63||2||5||4||3011||0||0||0||0||3||PARK AV||TAHITI AV||93||S||N||A||-||N||Y||2||0||1||1||A||-||3||22350||N||E||I||A||A||H||-||C||D||0||Y||Y||C||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||-||-||ORANGE||LAGUNA BEACH||-117.76456772||33.54870515|
|8386629||2017||2018-04-03||3011||2017-06-02||1108||31273||25||5||5||4||3011||0||0||0||0||1||N COAST HWY||WAVE ST||0||Y||A||-||Y||ORA||12||1||-||-||10.161||I||5||N||Y||2||0||1||2||A||-||9||21801||A||N||E||I||A||A||H||-||A||D||0||Y||Y||A||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||-||-||ORANGE||LAGUNA BEACH||-117.79680602||33.54726291|
|8418925||2017||2018-03-24||3011||2017-06-09||948||331273||45||5||5||4||3011||0||0||0||0||3||RT 1||SOLANA||165||S||N||A||-||Y||ORA||12||1||-||-||7.61||H||-||S||Y||2||0||1||2||A||-||21||22106||N||B||C||A||A||H||-||A||D||0||Y||Y||C||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||-||-||ORANGE||LAGUNA BEACH||-117.76479171||33.52337751|
|8617561||2018||2018-08-20||3011||2018-05-05||1258||31407||36||6||5||4||3011||0||0||0||0||2||RT 1||OCEAN AV||0||Y||A||-||Y||ORA||12||1||-||-||9.351000000000001||I||5||N||Y||2||0||1||2||A||-||3||22350||N||C||C||A||A||H||-||A||A||0||Y||Y||A||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||-||-||ORANGE||LAGUNA BEACH||-117.78438038||33.54221811|
|8696115||2018||2019-01-09||3011||2018-08-21||1930||28008||44||2||5||4||3011||0||0||0||0||3||S COAST HWY||DIAMOND ST||0||Y||A||-||Y||ORA||12||1||-||-||8.000999999999999||I||5||N||Y||2||0||1||2||A||-||9||21801||A||N||E||J||A||A||H||-||A||A||0||Y||Y||A||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||-||-||ORANGE||LAGUNA BEACH||-117.76960086||33.52743964|
|8709915||2018||2019-01-07||3011||2018-09-19||1742||31407||71||3||5||4||3011||0||0||0||0||1||RT 133||STAN OAKS DR||2317||S||N||A||-||Y||ORA||12||133||-||-||2||H||-||S||Y||2||0||2||2||A||-||4||21703||N||C||C||A||A||H||-||A||D||0||Y||Y||C||2||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||-||-||ORANGE||LAGUNA BEACH||-117.76510941||33.56308178|
|8727094||2018||2019-01-22||3011||2018-10-11||1342||31407||84||4||5||4||3011||0||0||0||0||3||RT 1||EAGLE ROCK WY||0||Y||A||-||Y||ORA||12||1||-||-||5.851||I||5||S||Y||2||0||1||2||A||-||9||21801||A||N||D||C||A||A||H||-||A||D||0||Y||Y||A||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||-||-||ORANGE||LAGUNA BEACH||-117.74522515||33.50350859|
|8779547||2018||2019-01-29||3011||2018-12-14||1707||31464||73||5||5||4||3011||0||0||0||0||1||RT 73||LAGUNA CANYON RD||0||Y||A||-||Y||ORA||12||133||-||R||4.003||I||5||N||Y||2||0||1||2||A||-||12||21453||A||N||D||C||A||A||H||-||C||A||0||Y||Y||C||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||SF||-||ORANGE||LAGUNA BEACH||-117.75949866||33.59103748|
- Route 133 and El Toro.
- Route 1 and Agate.
- Route 1 and La Brea.
- Park Ave and Tahiti Ave.
- Route 1 and Jasmine.
- North Coast Highway and Wave St.
- Route 1 and Solana.
- Route 1 and Ocean.
- S Coast Highway and Diamond.
- Route 133 and Stan Oaks Drive.
We have identified the above Laguna Beach streets and avenues as the most dangerous for motorcyclists riding there. We created a handy interactive map on the right to assist you in understanding violations and topography, etc. (See also, Example TIMS Collision Details Motorcycle Accident.)
Interactive Map of the Most Dangerous Laguna Beach Roads for Serious Injury Motorcycle Accidents?
- Map Showing Dangerous Locations for Riders.
If you or a family member is injured, contact an experienced Laguna Beach personal injury lawyer. You can reach the caring attorneys at Ehline Law Firm through our online form.
Try calling (949) 371-8350. We are confident our company will give you a positive experience. Most of all, wounded souls who are suffering bona fide injuries deserve excellent lawyers. That's Ehline Law Firm, and that's our promise to you.