Palos Verdes Estates is a city in the Palos Verdes Peninsula on the Southern California coastline. The city is a great place to escape the bustling metropolis and relax. It’s connected to many different beaches like Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, and Long Beach, making it a great weekend getaway. However, suppose you like a bit of city life. In that case, staying at Palos Verdes Estate is great, too as it is near cities like Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, San Pedro, Century City, Culver City, and other cities in Southern California.
Get a Free Consultation with a Palos Verdes Estates Brain Injury Attorney
If you’re in Palos Verdes injured due to an accident or have had an injury during your travels that was not your fault, then call a personal injury attorney immediately.
What Does an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney Do For You?
Personal injury attorneys help clients with their personal injury cases.
There are many different related practice areas of personal injury depending on your legal issue, and these include:
- Battery and assault
- Catastrophic injury
- Burn injury or head injuries
- An accident injury from cars, trucks, bicycles, bikes, pedestrians, and more
- Workplace injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Wrongful death
- Dog bites
- Injury due to medical malpractice
- Defective products leading to products liability
- Any other injury that was not your fault.
Brain Injury Is the Most Complicated Area of Personal Injury
Brain injury is a complicated practice area of personal injury because it has larger consequences than one would think. A brain injury can lead to permanent disabilities, which can affect your work opportunities resulting in lost wages. Causes of brain injury include physical and mental blows to the head. Physical blows can include car accidents, falls or slips, violence, and other impacts on the head resulting in a head injury while mental blows to the head include childhood abuse or trauma and sexual harassment, which can affect your brain, and other factors that affect people mentally.
Brain injury is often complicated because the attorneys need to determine the lost salary for fair compensation, the future monetary impact of the brain injury, any punitive damages, and even the calculation of emotional damage and distress to the victim and their family.
What Can Our Personal Injury Lawyer in California Do for You?
If you’ve had an accident at the workplace or have had a brain injury due to negligence of property owners, our lawyers are the best as they have not only experience handling business litigation but also trial experience in court. Ehline Law Firm will fulfill the basic duties of a personal injury attorney, which include explaining your rights, providing legal advice, and representing you in court. The legal process can take a long, and victims of personal injury require time to recover. Ehline Law firm will provide the following services after a free consultation:
- Deal with insurance companies for maximum compensation
- Provide strategy on your legal issues while looking out for your best interests
- Fulfill your legal needs so that you don’t have to be accountable for someone else’s negligence.
For more information, you can contact our lawyers at (213) 596-9642 for a free consultation to hold those responsible or involved accountable for their actions and protect your rights. Before you schedule a free consultation, our free legal advice is that it is in your best interest not to provide information to the insurance company.
Connect with Experts Across California
Our lawyers know the relevant experts in the medical and legal field, which is very important as such connections are great in expediting work. Medical experts are great at assessing personal injury accidents and providing a comprehensive report, which our personal injury lawyer uses to take the case further. We have experience in personal injury and criminal defense, and all our lawyers practice law in their daily lives rather than just holding an undergraduate degree.
Our personal injury lawyer will conduct an investigation of the case, the accident site, and the adversary party to get a complete picture of the situation to ensure a solid case. Our professional law corporation has taken over more than 3,000 personal injury cases, and we have successfully delivered positive results for our clients.
The main important thing that our personal injury lawyer does is assess the damages by taking into consideration medical bills, lost salaries, future treatment costs, and other relevant costs. This skill set is only available to lawyers who have substantial experience in dealing with personal injury cases. Ehline Law firm has successfully retrieved over $150 million in compensation for our clients and $1.9 million for a single wrongful death case, and we can do the same for you.
Other Advantages of Approaching Our Offices in California
There are several other advantages of working with our firm and this includes the following:
- We don’t just have just one law office, but we have more than 15 offices across California providing services to Palos Verdes Estates, Rancho Palos Verdes, Los Angeles County, El Segundo, West Covina, and other nearby cities in California.
- Michael Ehline, the founder of Ehline Law Firm, suffered disabilities when working as a US marine and has dedicated his life to fighting for personal injury victims. He’s worked towards ensuring justice and that the claim recovered on behalf of the client is substantial to enjoy a comfortable living. Michael Ehline is a person who recognizes the suffering and pain of a personal injury victim and therefore, all our lawyers at the firm work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don’t have to pay them, which gives them the incentive to recover the highest amount of compensation for your loss. Hiring our lawyers will ensure you don’t have to worry about finances while taking time off to recover from your injuries.
- Our lawyers are the stars of the show with a proven reputation after assisting thousands of accident victims quickly and competently. They have won several awards like Superlawyers of the Year, Best Trial Lawyer, Premier Personal Injury Attorneys, and many other achievements in the legal space, meaning more chances of securing a win for you. Our lawyers remain active in writing for legal journals creating awareness on legal issues, education, and much more from a well-read lawyer.
Call a Palos Verdes Estates Brain Injury Law Firm Today!
Are you seeking a brain injury lawyer who believes in professionalism and compassion? Reaching out to us is convenient when you need a skilled advocate after being physically damaged and financially ruined. Injured in an accident or had a serious injury, and it wasn’t your fault? Contact us at (213) 596-9642 to start the claim process. New clients can even fill out the contact form on our website, and one of our lawyers will reach out to you immediately for informational purposes anywhere in Los Angeles, CA.