See The Video: Biker Gang Attacks Man, Wife, Child
The Shocking Video
Overall, motorcyclists are some of the most law-abiding people on the road at any given time. Motorcyclists are involved in many charity efforts and helping veterans. Their contributions to society are just a small number of what the true bikers do for the United States. However, as with any organization or group of people, there are examples of rotten people. Fortunately, they are the exception to the rule.
Watch the chilling footage below to see one such case. The footage shows the results of one confrontation. Fortunately, these types of incidents are rare and do not reflect the overall state of bikers today.
This video shows many of the concerns regarding motorcyclists. These are concerns for both bikers and others. Additionally, these demonstrate the difference between the average rider and a gang. Gangs are increasingly rare across the country and are the exception rather than the rule.
Luckily this attack was caught on tape. A dashcam is a valuable tool. Such evidence is especially helpful if a driver needs to establish blame for an accident. This evidence also can deter an angry driver if they see the film.
This evidence is why a helmet camera is such a valuable asset. The injured party can contact the police with that information. It is also crucial for attorneys to establish the cause or causes of any incident and assign responsibility. Insurance companies also seek such information. In short, there are many ways these cameras help you.
The Next Steps?
Regardless of the circumstances, a motorcycle injury attorney is a key to your recovery. The Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC, is among the top vehicle accident offices in California. They can discuss your legal options with you and offer any help necessary.
Call or email us for more information or to set up a free consultation. Our team works on contingency and don't ask for a cent unless we recover for you. We've helped hundreds of clients make their lives whole again. Let us do it for you, too.
Practice Area Information
- ATV Injuries
- Bad Weather Motorcycle Accidents
- Cold Tire Motorcycle Accidents
- Common Causes of Motorcycle Wrecks
- Common Motorcycle Rider Injuries
- Common Motorcyclist Passenger Injuries
- DUI Motorcycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accident
- Motorcycle Accident Government Claims
- Motorcycle Accident Terms and Phrases
- Motorcycle Defects
- Motorcycle Fracture Injury
- Motorcycle Head on Collisions
- Motorcycle Hit and Run Accidents
- Motorcycle Lane Splitting Collisions
- Motorcycle Left Hand Turn Accidents
- Motorcycle Passenger Injury
- Motorcycle Speeding Collisions
- Motorcycle Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Wrongful Death
- Open Car Door Injuries
- Sudden Stop Motorcycle Collisions
- Teenaged Motorclist Accidents
- Testimonials of Wounded Riders
- Two Wheeled Single Vehicle Collisions