How "Outlaws" Are Protecting Those Who Protect You
Are 1%er Bikers a Silent Vanguard?
Turn on any television show or movie, and you will see some negative stereotypes about motorcyclists. Bikers often get described in a negative light. Mostly, it's for no other reason than a few bad apples. The vast majority of bikers are law-abiding patriots. In many cases, these biker clubs go out of their way to protect U.S. veterans and keep our country just that little bit safer.
In many cases, bikers are responsible for protecting U.S. members of the armed forces and their families. Along with this, these bikers went out of their way to serve those that gave us so much. Most of all, this is a massive positive factor for all of us who support victims. This show of protection was reported by BuzzPro, which speaks of the situation in more detail.
Do Bikers Stand Up For Us?
Also, these are not isolated experiences. There are many cases where bikers rally for the country that they love. Just in January, they rode to Washington for the inauguration. Many bikers make a point to become an honor guard for fallen soldiers at their funeral.
There are cases where motorcycle riders raised money for individuals that lost their houses in fires. Additionally, in others, the examples set by the bikers were key to community involvement. There are many good examples if you know where to look.
The Blaze also reported on a similar situation.
Additionally, in other cases, bikers help charities. They don't let their gruff exterior show great kindness in their hearts all the time. However, when it shows-- does it ever! These different men and women on hogs are not what we would consider your average hero, but they sure fit the bill sometimes. Keep this in mind next time you see a pack riding up the highway behind you. Channel 11 Alive had an eye-opening piece on the situation.
Michael Ehline is a Los Angeles biker's lawyer with Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC, and can be reached for comment at (213) 596-9642. Locations in Torrance, California, and Downtown Los Angeles to serve you.
Need a civil injury lawyer closer to you? Reach out to a:Bus Accident lawyer in Newport Beach, CA, Redondo Beach Bicycle Pathway Accident Lawyers, Marina del Rey, CA accident lawyers near you.
Practice Area Information
- Armored Vehicles
- ATV Injuries
- Auto Loaner Accident
- Auto Rental Accident
- Bad Weather Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Crash FAQs
- Bicycle Helmet Laws
- Big Rig Truck Accident
- Brain Injury
- Broken Ankle Attorney
- Burn Injury
- California Motorcycle Attorneys
- Car Accident - Negligent Entrustment
- Car Accidents
- Cement Truck Accident
- Chemical Burns & Explosions
- Child Bike Injuries
- Cold Tire Motorcycle Accidents
- Common Bicycle Injuries
- Common Causes of Motorcycle Wrecks
- Common Motorcycle Rider Injuries
- Defective Brakes
- Defective Glass Claims
- Defective Seat-Backs
- DHL Accidents
- DUI Motorcycle Accidents
- Eye Injuries
- Fault in Truck Accidents
- Government Claims - Pothole Accidents
- GrubHub Accidents
- Industry - Crane Lifts
- L.A. and U.S. Traffic Accident Statistics
- Los Angeles Defective Trailer Hitch Injury Lawyers
- Military Bus Accident Attorney
- Motor Vehicle Ejections
- Motorcycle Accident
- Motorcycle Accident Government Claims
- Motorcycle Accident Resources
- Motorcycle Accident Statistics
- Motorcycle Accident Terms and Phrases
- Motorcycle Defects
- Motorcycle Fracture Injury
- Motorcycle Head On Collisions
- Motorcycle Hit And Run Accidents in L.A.
- Motorcycle Lane Splitting Collisions
- Motorcycle Left Hand Turn Accidents
- Motorcycle Passenger Injury
- Motorcycle Speeding Collisions
- Motorcycle Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Wrongful Death
- Open Car Door Injuries
- Opioid Lawsuit Attorney
- Parking Structure Incident Attorney
- Postal Truck Accident
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Product Defect & Recall
- School Bus Accident
- Soft Tissue Cases
- Sudden Stop Motorcycle Collisions
- Taxi Cab Injury
- Teenaged Motorcyclist Accidents
- Testimonials of Wounded Riders
- Tips: Left Hand Turn Crash Avoidance
- Tractor and Trailer
- Traffic Accident - DUI/Drunk Driver
- Traffic Accident - Hit and Run
- Traffic Accident - Inattentive Driving
- Traffic Accident FAQ's
- Transmission Delivery Vehicle Accident
- Truckers Under the Influence (DUI)
- Two Wheeled Single Vehicle Collisions
- Understanding Elder Isolation and Worse
- UPS Delivery Truck Accident