It can be hard to get back on track after a serious injury or loss of a loved one along Washington Blvd or the Venice Beach Bike path. Having to take time off from work and dealing with medical bills can be very difficult. If you suffer a permanent disability, things can get even worse for your spiritual and financial business. Fortunately, there are still ways to get back on track financially under several California laws.
The experienced personal injury lawyers at the firm of Ehline Law are dedicated to helping entitled people who have been injured due to the negligence of others. As America’s premier law firm, we aim to provide our clients with the best possible legal representation. Since 2005 clients have trusted our merit and experience to help them put their lives back together after someone’s fault, or carelessness caused them pain or harm, like during a collision, for example.
Over the decades, we have handled thousands of cases and have been able to recover over $150 million for our clients in California. To speak with an elite personal injury attorney and get a free consultation to build your case, call 1-833-LETS-SUE. It’s risk-free and easy and ever. Any other questions? If not, then let’s get started by putting our years of experience to work for you and your loved ones living in or near Venice Beach. Personal injury claims are made easy with help from our personal injury law firm. Let’s hear what the Venice Beach personal injury lawyers at Ehline Law say about it.
Do I Need to Hire a Venice Personal Injury Lawyer?
Yes. A legal advisor can help you with any serious injuries suffered when the victims seek compensation. Whether you have whiplash or paraplegia, you need a lawyer to answer important questions about costs, fees, and penalties for being unable to pay your new bills.
These individual lawyers should only be hired if they can achieve the best possible outcome and other respected law firms also trust them. These committed professional experts will help you recover lost wages and medical bills for treating your neck injuries and other financial problems caused by someone else’s negligence, typically auto accidents, dog bites, and lacerations.
Their job is to partner up with you and ensure you get treated fairly under personal injury law by the justice system. They should be able to offer guidance on related practice areas and matters as well, so you don’t get stuck with anything in your pocket at the end of fighting the case.
When to Hire a Passionate Personal Injury Law Firm
If you are facing a criminal charge, for example, it is important that you contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer for personalized attention as soon as possible. If you need to sue someone for causing an injury, money is the remedy, as there is no issue to resolve that can get you arrested. It is advisable for you to retain a civil negligence law attorney in that case, to thoroughly examine the documents related to the case. However, they can see if whoever hit you should be investigated for a first degree of crime, even a criminal hit and run car accident.
A civil plaintiff’s attorney can walk you through the legal process and also help you recover money for your out-of-pocket medical bills following being injured in an accident. Having an independent legal representative can help you navigate the legal system and prevent potential legal issues from negatively affecting your financial affairs and life.
Assigning Negligence in a Personal Injury Case in Venice
After talking to a proud, experienced lawyer, you should begin working with them to determine if the person or other party was negligent. This step is important because it determines if there is a basis for your claim or unique situation. Another important step is to determine if there is a right of recovery for the damages that you have suffered and how much today as part of the familiar metric.
Cases Our Personal Injury Attorney Takes
Our Venice personal injury lawyers can help you with various types of cases.
- Car Accidents: Ehline Law Firm injury lawyers can help you with all of your legal questions following an automobile accident.
- Rideshare Accident: Filing an injury claim following a rideshare accident differs from filing a personal injury claim following a regular vehicle crash. An experienced personal injury lawyer in Venice can help you understand the various steps involved in the claim process.
- Train Accident: Our train accident lawyers can help victims identify all of their back injuries and the possible compensation options.
- Boat Accident: In most cases, a boating accident can happen in less than a second. However, the effects of this type of accident can last a lifetime. If you have been injured in a boat accident, a Venice personal injury lawyer from Ehline Law can help you file a claim.
- Aircraft Accident: An investigation is typically required in plane accidents and personal injury cases. At Ehline, our lawyers are dedicated to ensuring that our clients receive the best possible outcome.
- Slip, Trip, and Fall: If you were injured due to a slip and fall (spinal cord problems, etc), our serious injury premises liability lawyers can help you gather important evidence to establish liability. If you were injured due to the dangerous condition of another person’s property, you may be able to file a claim in Venice, CA.
- Rental Car Accidents: Our lawyers are experienced in handling Turo accident cases, and we can help you get the compensation you need. Were you rear-ended and unsure who will cover your family or your bills? Take advantage of our free case evaluation.
- Bird Scooters: If you have been injured due to a Bird Scooter accident, contact the experienced lawyers at Ehline to get the legal help you need.
- Spine Injuries: Most people who suffer a spinal cord injury will not be able to afford the cost of medical treatment. However, with the help of a skilled personal injury attorney from Ehline Law Firm, you can recover the money needed to pay for the treatment. Perhaps you tripped and fell in a Venice parking lot and are not sure who to sue? Our law offices can help.
- Burns and Scalds: Our lawyers have extensive experience handling burn injury cases in California.
- Dog Bites: If you have been injured due to a dog attack, you may be able to file a claim against the owner of the animal or the property where it was located.
- Delivery Wheel Truck Accidents: Most big rig truck accidents are caused by human error, and you should not have to pay for your injuries out of your own pocket. If you have been injured in a truck accident, contact the experienced lawyers at Ehline to get the legal help you need.
- Pedestrian Accidents: If you were injured in a pedestrian accident, contact our office to speak with a lawyer about your case.
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC are available to provide free consultations and legal assistance to individuals who have suffered brain injuries.
- Bike Accidents: In bicycle accident cases, the injured individual can file a claim if the car accident or other driver fails to exercise caution when it comes to approaching a cyclist.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Inattentive drivers are known to be a contributing factor to motorcycle accidents. These types of accidents often lead to tragic outcomes. At Ehline Law, we are dedicated to representing and providing aggressive legal services to those injured by motorcycle accidents.
- Passenger Bus Accidents: Bus drivers are vulnerable to accidents like other road users. If you were injured in a bus accident, our lawyers can help you identify who is liable for your medical care, expenses, and other losses.
- Fatal Accidents: The wrongful death cases that we handle are focused on providing the families of those who died due to car accidents in Venice and other areas with the proper legal representation.
The Process of Seeking Compensation in the Venice Area
It’s the only thing you can contact in any case to find an experienced attorney like the attorneys at the legal place we serve clients. When you contact us you can expect you’ll get a free legal consultation and a friendly conversation. We will take a few basic questions and analyze your case during the informal phone meeting if we think we can prove your claims. In the next meeting, the question is asked. All of these answers you provide are foundational. We will then explain our anticipated contingency fees (we get paid if you get paid) and advise you of all possible expenses.
Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit
If the parties involved in an accident in Venice fail to attempt to settle their claims, the victims’ lawyers should contact them to see about filing a lawsuit in court. The judges will then use any previous findings to determine if the victims’ families should get the full compensation they requested at a settlement conference, arbitration, or mediation.
What Percentage Do Most Personal Injury Lawyers Take?
An injury attorney will normally receive 33% of the plaintiff and settlement amount as the industry standard fee. But trials can be costly. This fee structure means you can help minimize client financial risks by choosing the right attorney and legal team. You deserve the best so make sure they practice the right law.
TIP: Find out if the trial lawyer has taken cases similar to yours and if they think you have a strong case and why or why not.
What if you can’t afford a lawyer for a personal injury case?
In some cases, you can’t get a lawyer to take on a contingency. If so, you can focus on finding groups that offer to provide legal aid, and you can join a bar association or visit a law place or a university. You can also file lawsuits with the judiciary in small claims for smaller amounts owed.
What are some tips for hiring a personal injury lawyer?
Before you decide to hire an attorney, please make an appointment to meet with them face to face. You should also check references and provide a list of the issues that need attention so you can know if they are legit. Before you start searching for hiring an attorney, make sure that you have a list of the key issues ready to understand your circumstances better.
Discuss Your Case with Our Venice Personal Injury Legal Team
Don’t sleep on your rights and let your incident end in divorce or bankruptcy. When choosing an attorney, it’s important to consider your case’s seriousness. A well-rounded, honest lawyer can help insurance companies know you’re getting the best representation. At Ehline Personal Injury, our attorneys are known for their ability to fight for their clients and win big no matter the complexities.
We have helped thousands of people recover millions of dollars in compensation. To schedule a case evaluation, call us at 1-833-LETS-SUE so we can help you get your life back on track in a variety of cases involving negligence in Venice, CA. Call Us for more information. We Can Drive to You or your Doctor! Se Habla Español