Without the proper representation from an experienced Orange County personal injury lawyer, families can lose everything. Our firm has helped numerous victims recover from their injuries and rebuild their lives after a City of Orange car accident, motorcycle crash or slip and fall spine injury case.
We are a team of experienced personal injury lawyers in Orange, California, who are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible quality legal representation and advice. Our local law offices have been able to recover significant financial settlements for their clients.
Call our compassionate staff today. Learn more about our proven track record, office, and options—call (833) LETS-SUE or email email@example.com.
Why Choose Our City of Orange Personal Injury Attorney?
According to statistics, people who hire experienced personal injury lawyers get more money. But finding the right attorney can be a daunting task in a bustling area like Orange.
- A personal injury lawyer will travel to your home, hospital, or offices
- We can Uber you to our nearby location
- Build compelling compensation.
24/7 Attorney Hotline?
When an accident occurs, the idea is to strike immediately while the iron is hot. If you are in need of a personal injury lawyer in Orange, our team of experienced lawyers can help you.
Free Confidential Consultation?
You don’t need to fret about being embarrassed about being financially broke or at fault. We provide free case evaluations, where we will listen to your side and guide you through the next steps in your case. This is a free consultation.
At the Ehline Law Firm, our goal is to provide our clients with the best possible legal representation. We have been involved in the recovery of damages for over 15 years. This experience allows us to help our clients get back on track and heal.
Contingency Fee Basis
All trauma victims receive a “no win no fee” promise from our personal injury attorneys, eliminating the money argument claimants have for delaying swift action.
We make it easy for clients with questions about their losses. Ehline Law group’s famous injury lawyers help defend injury cases in nearby Anaheim, Santa Ana, Villa Park, Anaheim Hills, Northern, Central Valley, and Southern California areas. We’re convenient to all of Orange County. Call us today.
Our staff’s competency and compassion for clients have paid off. This wealth enables us to reinvest our vast financial resources and expertise. Sometimes we might work with costly specialists in their field to prove your legal claim. We can provide superior legal services this way because we are bankrolled.
Advance All Case Costs
In pursuit of justice, we offer clients financial peace by advancing the enormous costs to service their lawsuits along the way.
Reputation and Experience?
We take swift action. Our legal team’s fame and experience came from challenging wealthy companies and their insured’s hurt as the plaintiff in many types of accidents. Someone who knows our resolve is the City of Orange.
Our Orange personal injury attorneys and others have won significant settlements from this agency. We have the experience necessary to handle complex litigation with proven trauma case results. We’ll listen and offer free advice.
Tough on Insurance Companies?
You must hold any liable party with insurance funds responsible for paying their portion of the fault on your behalf. With our reputation for doggedly fighting insurance companies, California residents and visitors with our superb personal injury law experience remain in good hands.
The plaintiff or their family will need dogged determination, professionalism, and knowledge of Southern California insurance laws. Your future life may depend on who you name as your Orange personal injury lawyers.
- Our law firm will handle settlement negotiations with insurance companies, insurance adjusters, or another responsible defendant.
- We get clients maximum financial recovery for their pain, suffering, and economic loss claims. We do so in or out of the courtroom with professionalism and elan.
- Our superb reputation as one of California’s top-quality personal injury law firms was earned by helping each person we represent receive a maximum compensation outcome.
Favorable Claims Outcomes?
Our California personal injury law firm maintains a history of earning people compensation. Our experienced personal injury lawyer team has earned clients over $150 million in high-quality verdicts and settlements in personal injury claims.
Types of Personal Injury Attorney Awards and Accolades
Our lead Southern California personal injury lawyer has been recognized, awarded, and decorated by his peers and the national press.
- Michael Ehline is a complete “Gold” member of the Martindale-Hubbell peer organization.
- Starting in 2006, the Multi-Million Dollar Advocate prize award was earned yearly by our best personal injury lawyer, Michael Ehline.
- CNN national news in 2009 interviewed attorney Michael Ehline as a featured guest speaker. (discussed dog bite law).
- In 2010, CBS Television Distribution producers hosted attorney Ehline to speak on their hit TV show “swift justice,” where Nancy Grace interviewed Mr. Ehline for his bodily injury law expertise.
- In 2013, the National Trial Lawyers Association award was granted to Michael Ehline, forever establishing him as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer.
- The L.A. County Times Litigator award was presented to Ehline Law Firm in 2015.
- Our law office manager has made the Leatherneck Magazine list of elite businesses inside the USMC community.
- Multiple Super Lawyers Rising Star Awards.
Our law office itself is the subject of many articles and news stories.
News & Client Recognition:
- Our Orange personal injury lawyers have earned multiple consumer awards and 5-star reviews from membership rating organizations like AVVO, Yelp!, PI Warriors International Inc, and others.
- Michael Ehline has been a member of the Circle of Legal Trust since 2012, an organization dedicated to trusting attorney-client relationships.
If you’re a party seeking a free consultation and legal representation in a personal injury case, call our 5-star trial lawyer today. More information to answer your questions is a phone call or email away.
What Do Our Past Clients Say About Our Orange Personal Injury Attorney?
“The brilliant Ehline Law Firm team returned all calls and got us a great result from both insurance companies. Our serious accident was seamless, and they were the most responsive firm we dealt with. Michael proved to me he is the friendliest, smartest injury lawyer in Orange. Would I hire him again if I got injured? Absolutely!” – Abrams Tankersly
It’s simple to browse our personal injury attorney listings in your immediate location. You could search for a particular personal injury lawyer charge see if a friend referred you, or learn more by exploring the attorney profiles section in our navigation menu.
We include each lawyer’s contact information, legal background, email, phone, and biographical data to assist you. Some profiles link to other relevant information or recommendations.
Orange, California Personal Injury Laws 101
Do you have personal injury matters to discuss? Hire a tort law specialist who provides superior legal representation? We help people in pain, negligently injured by a human, corporation, government agency, or other entity.
When a defendant’s carelessness harms a victim, an experienced personal injury attorney seeks compensation from the insurance company.
We secure the victim’s financial costs for emotional damages and bodily injuries. You must choose a decorated attorney who has years of experience handling accidental mishaps, with few exceptions.
Is It Worth Hiring A Orange Personal Injury Lawyer?
Studies by U.S. experts prove that car accident victims receive far more personal injury financial compensation with an attorney. The insurance company will invariably pay much more for accident cases with a proper case evaluation.
When you do the math, after paying us your agreed fee, our local law offices will still net you a much larger payment yield for your severe physical injuries than going it alone as a plaintiff.
Our civil law expert will make the necessary tabulations. We take care to use the best accounting methods to pay you the maximum compensation.
Can I Represent Myself In A Personal Injury Case?
You’re not required by law to hire an injury attorney to represent your Orange personal injury claim. Engaging our lawyer to file your personal injury lawsuit can sometimes be more expensive than your settlement with more minor injuries.
The insurance company adjuster will tender an unreasonable offer for your claim. Your lawyer may suggest self-representation in small claims court to receive maximum compensation and avoid litigation.
In that injury case, you can file all the court paperwork and make the appearances yourself. But if you’re in pain and need any medical attention or care, you dial our phone number to discuss your rights.
How Do Our Personal Injury Attorneys Evaluate Cases?
Your injury firm will request and see medical records, review applicable policies and request copies of your policy from your insurance agent.
Your side must evaluate/develop quality evidence for damages evaluation and validation purposes. This is one way our firm can rule out any concerns over available coverage types or something like med-pay benefits. Were you injured in a place of business or a public place?
- Your personal injury attorney in Orange will request copies of other policies, including a review of PIP, Uninsured Motorist, Underinsured Motorist, or comp and collision payments covering injuries in auto accidents in personal injury claims.
- Your lawyer will request witness examinations to help prove your type of damages.
- We will request and review applicable reports and request copies of CHP or metro police reports, Caltrans traffic safety studies, etc.
- Our law firm will initially demand the insurer accept legal liability for your damages from the accident and seek coverage on a case-by-case basis.
How Do Personal Injury Lawyers In Orange, CA, Get Paid Their Contingency Fee?
Due to our large size and clout, our personal injury lawyers handle all PI cases on a contingency fee basis. We never charge any fees unless we secure compensation on your behalf – there are never out-of-pocket fees with us.
Once we win, we charge our contracted percentage of your recovery for our legal services. We obtain compensation from your final settlement or jury verdict per our agreed-to fee-sharing agreement.
What Does An Experienced Orange Personal injury Attorney Look For?
Medical care is vital. Physically visible injuries are not required for a personal injury claim. Whether you seek compensation for your exorbitant medical expenses, lost earnings, or mental pain and suffering from serious injury, your Orange personal injury attorney will need to ensure you receive compensation. We utilize many factors to evaluate an insurance claim in any catastrophic injury case.
Did the physical injury create compensatory damages, such as medical charges, including hospital bills, lost wages, or property damage?
Various Types of Cases We Represent in Orange, CA
Personal injury lawsuits can be a broad topic that has many different types of legal requirements for the plaintiff. Here are some of the ways a person can be injured in Orange, CA.
There are many different types of injuries that can occur as well including broken bones, burns, brain injury, and wrongful death depending on how severe the accident was and what type of vehicles were involved in the car crash.
How Do Accident Lawyers Calculate My Damages?
- Prove liability: The first step is proving the plaintiff’s liability burden to a judge or insurance company. Injured parties must show the defendant was negligent and at-fault after they breached their duty to pay attention or act reasonably, causing exposure to situations leading to damage. Guidance, counsel, and advice from professionals at our office can help individuals prove these things.
Damage Exposure To Plaintiffs
A damages calculator (personal injury lawyer) will accurately estimate your compensation based on past, present and future legal damages for insurance adjusters or jury members. Damages can total $1 or 1 million dollars.
Pursuit of maximum damages is the primary reason a claimant seeks the advantage of legal assistance with credentials. someone else’s negligence. Everyone has that right to justice in California courts.
Damages In a Typical Orange, CA Case?
After reviewing evidence, and determining party fault, receiving a favorable insurance company payout or jury verdict in court remains the next step.
Your damages result could include the following:
- Economic damages: Your lawyer totals up your special damages like medical bills, personal items ruined (property damage), and lost wages.
- General Damages: Our accident attorneys hire experts and use other methods to value intangible losses. Sometimes punitive damages will issue. The severity of your injury is a huge aspect affecting your non-economic pain and suffering damages values.
- Demand Package: Next, our experts send an insurance settlement demand letter to the insurer laying out financial goals.
TIP: Get to the hospital and hire a licensed specialist to gather evidence and calculate dollar figures in your case. These are important decisions.
How Much Is Fair Personal Injury Claim Compensation Worth?
Your decision in a Orange personal injury law firm can significantly impact how much you put in your pocket. The value of a personal injury case differs depending on your damages, the serious injuries that can leave you down and out, and permanently unemployed.
An average motor vehicle accident insurance settlement amount can range between $5,000 and $100,000! If you have severe injuries, we are in a stronger position to negotiate with the adjuster. But your legal team will begin litigation if the at-fault insurance company refuses our damages assessment and fails to settle.
Why Choose A Local Orange Personal Injury Law Firm Near Me?
Look for winning traits in choosing your Orange county personal injury attorneys or lawyers. Orange County is about 948 square miles. Many of its 3,010,232 people live, work, or commute many miles daily.
A top professional injury law firm should specialize in litigating fatalities and catastrophic injuries in accident cases like:
- Auto Accident: For most injury victims, we help our people in auto accidents, mainly from motorcycle accidents, or bicycle rider collisions. (people with passenger car accidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, and commercial vehicle auto accident claims).
- Slip and Fall: Slip and fall, aka slip, trip, and fall, are common premises liability claims. We help people win any slip and fall personal injury claim.
- Elder Abuse: Orange nursing homes are infamous for neglecting our seniors, leaving them with bills for extensive medical treatment. Our most experienced lawyer can help you pursue compensation from the at-fault party. (We don’t handle medical malpractice, however.).
Cases Our Top Personal Injury Lawyer Takes?
Personal injuries can be expensive. Treatment can cost families and personal injury victims a fortune.
We help individuals get paid for any kind of personal injury claims arising from:
- Dog bites
- Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
Damages Under California Law: The survivor seeks to recover compensation money for loss of love, consortium, earnings, and future income from the careless killer.
Your attorney’s professionalism, charisma, and tact matter. You can phone us. Contact Ehline Law Firm at (833) LETS-SUE, 24/7. Our best attorney is just a call away.
Statute of Limitations In Different Personal Injury Cases
True, you must seek medical attention immediately. But Injured victims must file their case or lawsuit within the statutory or contractually agreed time frame (deadline) from their injury date to kick off the legal process for the injured party.
The general time limit to sue is a two-year deadline in most PI claims. But some Orange, CA cruise lines and government entities have additional claims filing procedures shortening the plaintiff’s amount of time to sue outside the statute.
Evidence of incompetency, imprisonment, or being offshore can also extend the expected time to sue. Only experienced attorneys know all the secrets, so use that free initial consultation to understand your legal claim.
Get A Free Consultation From A Personal Injury Lawyer in Orange Today
Do you need to recover compensation for traumatic brain injuries or some other ailment? Most people put off hiring a California lawyer due to expense. We offer free consultations, even if someone is looking for basic information about California’s laws. Don’t make the mistake of seeking justice without attention from a trained professional at our firm.
Our job is to answer any type of question you may have, and representing injured plaintiffs is our meat and potatoes. After you call us, an Orange personal injury lawyer at the Ehline Law group team will promptly review your claims. We’ll take steps to explain all areas of the personal injury law covers and procedures at no cost in most personal injury cases for people seeking compensation.
Schedule a free consultation to get quality legal representation. Call us today at (833) LETS-SUE or use our convenient online contact form. Our personal injury law firm’s job is to protect the rights and success of accident victims and their family members.
Orange plaintiff injury lawyers proudly serve the following Orange zip codes: 92856 / 92869
California Injury Lawyers, Northern, Southern, Central, Dana Point.
333 City Blvd. #17
Orange, CA 92868