Former U.S. Marine Trial Lawyer and Pedestrian Incident Injury Firm.
We Fight For Woodland Hills Pedestrian Accident Victims.
6200 Canoga Ave, Suite 202-b
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Were you on foot and hit by a car in Woodland Hills? Our veteran Woodland Hills pedestrian accident attorney and in-house investigator team help accident victims with all personal injury claims occurring while walking or running near a residential or commercial area, path, pavement, sidewalk, or auto-free zone.
Since 2005, our managing partner and the pedestrian attorneys at Ehline Law Firm have provided expert legal advice and representation to victims and their family members. We fight insurance representatives for any pedestrian accident victim experiencing pain and suffering from economic losses and serious injuries.
People traveling risk afoot becoming severely tripping and falling injury victim. The toll is excellent for any client with a personal injury claim. Pedestrian accident victims may be killed or maimed in many ways. Pedestrian accident lawsuits come in many shapes and sizes.
Something like flying or falling objects during a hit-and-run accident (Ex: skull fractures, spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, organ damage). Our pedestrian accident attorneys and staff won’t rest until wounded clients receive the total compensation for their pedestrian accident case, including their hospital ride.
After a pedestrian accident, our top-notch personal injury attorney will make the negligent driver pay for the losses of the accident victim or their loved one. We understand the aftermath of a pedestrian accident claim, including your severe physical and financial damages.
We offer a free initial consultation, mainly when pedestrian deaths occur. Many pedestrian accident victims will fire their lawyers and hire us after their free case evaluation.
A pedestrian is a “person going on foot” or someone engaged in walking, jogging, running, hiking, skating, sitting, lying on the pavement, or in a wheelchair.
- California Injured Pedestrian?
Anyone in California propelling a “human-powered” vehicle other than a bicycle, like riding scooters, sailboarding, shoes with tiny wheels, skateboarding, roller skating, or riding a self-propelled wheelchair, is included as a “pedestrian.”
Many sidewalk safety experts, journalists, and personal injury lawyers label LA as the pedestrian zone accident capital of the world.
Why Should Injured Pedestrians Hire Our Personal Injury Attorneys?
Financial compensation is essential for the surviving family member and their loved one when pedestrian accident cases occur. But esprit de corps and service are necessary when representing clients for the best possible outcome for their car accident.
- No win, no fee promise (contingency fee basis).
- Free case evaluator consultation before forming an attorney-client relationship.
- Our best pedestrian accident lawyer in Woodland Hills will guide you or your family member with the best steps.
- Advance costs for your accident report and medical information.
- Our firm protects the plaintiff during the insurance settlement negotiations process.
- We’ll use our unrivaled compassionate professionalism to listen to and address the critical concerns of clients.
- Our team has vast financial resources and success in protecting the rights of any injured pedestrians.
- Ehline Law Firm won’t hesitate to sue a careless product manufacturer (helmets, safety gear) or big carrier liable for bodily injury cases after failing pedestrian safety rules.
We promise to act with esprit de corps and compassion in the best interests of the pedestrian accident victim.
Who Are The Most At-Risk For Serious Injuries From Open Air Accidents?
- Moms pushing baby strollers
- Children under 18 years old
- The Blind
Attorney Michael P. Ehline is an authority and expert on car crash cases and is highly sought after in complex traumatic brain injuries and catastrophic accidents.
What Are The Top Seven Most Common Causes of Local Pedestrian Accidents?
First, pedestrians have the right to use sidewalks without worrying about being struck by a negligently operated car with a dangerous, speeding, or distracted driver behind the wheel.
Here are the leading causes of victim’s rights violations in the City of Angels.
- DUI or drug use
- Distracted drivers
- Aggressive drivers
- A faulty path signaling device
- Unsafe Crossing Pathways.
Los Angeles County suffered 123,552 vehicle wreck situations from 2018-2019. (California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) and California Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System (SWITRS) numerical data sets).
Of the reported statistical research related to the term “pedestrian accident” collated by our legal team:
- 11,414, or 9.2% of collisions, involved cars, motorcycles, and bicycles.
- By far, the ordinary automobile is responsible for the most, causing 9,771 pedestrian collisions, or 7.91% of all car accidents in L.A.
A negligent, reckless motor vehicle operator causes accidents involving a pedestrian at or near a sidewalk, bus stop, avenue, bench, or an off-street parking lot. They must be liable for their negligence; hopefully, one or more insurance companies will offer justice.
1. DUI/DWI Under The Influence Pedestrian Accidents
Types of Woodland Hills, California Pedestrian Accidents
Although each administration has made serious efforts to reduce pedestrian accidents, yearly from 2014 to 2018, the County LA in Southern California has led the United States to lose a life, averaging 237 decedents per annum.
There are two main accidents:
- Traffic Accidents, Including Dangerous Conditions of Public Property
- Non-Traffic Accidents, Including Dangerous Conditions of Public Property.
Auto accidents that cause the most severe injuries in L.A.
- A car striking a pedestrian, even at low speeds, will cause catastrophic harm, whereas passengers wearing seatbelts at similar rates may escape severe crash injuries.
- Statistics show that 1 in 10 pedestrians died in surface accidents during 2002-2013, making up over 35% of reported roadway casualty calculations on L.A.’s narrow, long-drawn-out streets and close-by freeway onramps.
Below we cover more accident statistics, rights, and facts about severe injuries. The crime of driving under the influence of alcohol (DUI) or prescription or non-prescription narcotic drugs (DWI) leads to pedestrian accidents from reduced reaction times associated with slower brain sensory functions.
- The compiled SWITRS research data denotes that DUI/DWI bicyclists and automobilists caused 6,368, or 5.18% of wrecks reported Countywide from 2018-2019.
A DUI defendant will face civil lawsuits:
- Criminal fines,
- Penalty assessments,
- Restitution orders.
DUI first offenders with wobbler plea bargain agreements may face low-end punishments like:
- Cal-Trans Trash Pick-Up.
Defendant’s punishments for causing a pedestrian’s death or causing severe damage to their person or property can include the following:
- Mandatory Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) meetings
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
- Confinement for days, years, or life
- Restitution compensation
- Potential capital punishment.
2. Distracted Driver Pedestrian Accidents
We hear it all the time. The driver never saw the signals, the child playing in the roads, or the old lady crossing the intersection. The reason for most pedestrian accidents is driver inattentiveness.
Data shows that children passengers present similar distraction risks to texting or chatting on smartphones. Factors like infants are eight times as distracting as driving with only adult passengers.
An automobilist also may not be paying attention to their surrounding after they become distracted by any number of activities, including:
- Sending an email
- Using headphones
- Playing with radio stations or a GPS device
- Eating fast food while driving
- Talking on cell phones
- Looking towards a different direction than the traveler’s location while turning a vehicle
- Gridlock frustration.
Old and experienced drivers and new vehicle operators may ignore their surroundings, failing to realize a park or school nearby with small children debarking from or climbing onto a school bus. Improper turning during distracted driving caused 14,109 pedestrian-car accidents from 2018-2019, making up 11.48% of cases.
3. Pedestrian Accidents Caused By Extreme, Aggressive Rage
Woodland Hills, CA, remains the road rage capital of the world despite AAA attempting to reduce enraged, aggressive behavior. Extreme aggressive driving might cause an altercation, assault, or crash resulting in serious physical ruin or the shooting of a targeted pedestrian.
Journalists coined the term “road rage” because many drivers can suffer a flared temper, causing them to lash out depending on various factors. An aggressive person might angrily display poor behavior, make rude gestures and physical threats, hurl verbal insults, and intimidate others to release their frustration. Our motivated, happy team of lawyers will hold at-fault parties liable. We have the experience to get you paid, or we get paid nothing.
4. Claims Against Drivers Hitting A Pedestrian And Fleeing
- California hit-and-run driver figures show that Los Angeles is the home to approximately 20,000 annual reported collisions.
- Under California Vehicle Code Section 2001-2002, a driver crashes into a pedestrian or fixed object to stop at the car accident scene. Each party must exchange identifying information, like their name, and render essential assistance depending on the situation. If not, the driver faces a felony or misdemeanor conviction.
- California’s reported statistical data figures indicate a whopping one-third of hit-and-run auto collisions involved drugs or alcohol.
- Most L.A. hit-and-runs happen around dawn or nightfall. (many involving a crosswalk and big trucks.).
Our Woodland Hills pedestrian accident lawyer will seek a finding of civil “negligence per se” liability, or “presumed negligence,” against the defendant breaking this law. Adjusters facing a result of presumed negligence must focus on evaluating the reasonable medical bills claim.
In addition to what your doctors say, you are entitled to reimbursement for lost income, financial losses, permanent trauma from organ impairment, or bodily function. A fleeing driver causing severe, punishing indignity is a fugitive, which holds up insurers. But clients need help now! We will set up a pedestrian accident claim with your health insurer, homeowner’s insurance company, other defendants, and sources like an uninsured motorist insurance policy (UM). We will recover compensation from any sources, not just insurance companies.
5. Pedestrian Involved In A Speeding-Related Car Accident
Speeding driver: Drivers ignoring basic rules like speed limit signs and their speedometers will risk a tragic accident.
The researchers at the Transportation Injury Mapping System (TIMS) reported that:
Unsafe speed was an aggravating factor in 35,842 LA, California wrecks. These amounted to 29.16% of all Countywide crashes from 2014-2019. Whether a bystander passes away or survives with a minor case or lifetime disability depends mainly on how fast the buses or motorcyclists drove during the initial impact.
The federal U.S. study data shows that:
When you hit a pedestrian at a 20 mph crash speed, there is a 90% statistical probability of surviving at speeds of 40 mph during impact, allowing a 20% chance of pedestrian collision survival.
With a sizeable municipal bus or commercial delivery truck with greater braking distances and weight, driving too fast in any populated metropolis can cause pedestrian accident claims. This increase is why hiring the best Woodland Hills pedestrian accident attorneys right away when pedestrian accidents occur is vital.
The very best pedestrian accident attorney at Ehline Law Firm will work to identify the defendants, their employers, and any auto manufacturers potentially liable for your severe injury or killing of a close family member.
In addition to caution signs, the California Vehicle Code mandates drivers to:
Proceed slowly near a school zone, residential area, junction artery, or park. Many drivers fail to notice the speed limit signs or don’t pay attention to their speed rate. At the end of the day, children, senior citizens, and others get run over, seriously injured, or killed in large numbers. Our lawyers aggressively assist clients wounded from a speed-related accident to protect their legal rights.
Our Best Woodland Hills Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Helps People Injured Crossing Streets
Like other large cosmopolitan towns, many crosswalk accidents occur at busy intersections. A signalized or unsignalized crosswalk is designated for pedestrians to cross a path purposely built to herd pedestrians somewhere a motorist will see, usually a side view at an intersection.
Traffic calming uses designs, physical crossing pathways near a school, shopping mall, commercial or residential area, and other measures to combat unsafe speeds and other dangerous driving behaviors by motorists, pedestrians, and cyclists by encouraging safer, more responsible driving, potentially reducing traffic flow.
For example, some urban planners and traffic engineers narrowed roads, created refuge islands, or raised surfaces like speed humps to reduce road speeds, making it safer for pedestrians to use a designated crosswalk.
City Collision Data:
City supervisors studied collision data and pinpointed their most dangerous streets for pedestrians and cyclists. They started work in 2017 to improve 40 of the most dangerous corridors and broad thoroughfares like Chinatown’s North Broadway, 3rd St in Koreatown Sepulveda Blvd in the San Fernando Valley.
The DOT reported that over 65% of accidents involving walkers on foot occurred on only 6% of streets from 2009-2013 (Source). Someone can step out from behind a building and get run over. According to the CHP, there were 16,413 crossings and marked crosswalk accidents from 2018-2019. But with some of these wrecks, the fault lies with government defendants, not just negligent autoists.
A Driver’s Violation of a Statute or a pedestrian disregarding traffic signals and laws – (Issues like complying or failing to comply with laws won’t pardon you from civil tort liability).
Negligent Control Light Maintenance Or Repair.
6. California Code Violations At Crosswalks
Pedestrians generally have the legal right-of-way when crossing roads, and pedestrians have the absolute right-of-way when traversing public areas.
According to the CHP:
40.13% of LA tickets are issued to drivers failing to yield the right of way to a pedestrian (often with disabilities), running a red light at a marked or unmarked crossway (See CVC Section 21950), accounting for 4,580 all citations issued from 2018-2019). Drivers must yield the right of way, period!
Everyone, including pedestrians, must remain alert, exercising due care when sharing highways. Even when drivers have a green light, they must “exercise due caution.” You must look out for someone jaywalking without warning.
After all, it remains foreseeable that a pedestrian or infant could dart off the curb and jaywalk across the street. No one can obstruct roads, even when they retain the right of way. As a result, pedestrians are often cited for standing, lying, playing, running, or working, according to official information in police reports.
Additionally, pedestrians must yield, or they violate CVC Sections, including:
- 21955 by failing to cross the streets at a traversal or between adjacent signal-controlled crossings, causing 424 cases, or 3.71% of all highway pedestrian accident injuries in LA from 2018-2019.
- 21956 – Failure to walk close to the left-hand road’s edge when no sidewalk was present.
- 21456 – Failure to obey walk-do-n’t-walk signs and signals or finish crossing before the “countdown” ends.
- 21953 – Failure to yield to vehicles when crossing a highway without using a pedestrian tunnel or overhead pedestrian crossing when one exists.
- 21106 – Failure to obey crossing signals that prohibit pedestrian crossing.
- 21964 – Pedestrians not totally or partially blind carrying a predominantly white cane in a public space.
7. Faulty Highway Artery Signals – Government Liability
Los Angeles recently changed the timing of 67 signals to give the walk indication a few more seconds before motorists receive a green light called the “leading pedestrian interval.”
Whether or not this helps reduce drivers hitting pedestrians in crossings, we already know that cities failing to maintain or repair a signal light’s phasing properly will place more significant numbers of pedestrians at risk of a controlled exchange accident.
But suing the government often turns on help from a superior pedestrian accident attorney near you. Ehline Law Firm provides you with that help when you need it most.
What Are The Most Dangerous Woodland Hills Pedestrian Crossing Intersections?
According to studies in the Los Angeles Times and elsewhere, some crossings remain far more dangerous to those on foot than others.
Virtually every L.A. highway accident occurs at less than 1% of intersections, including:
- Alameda St & Cesar Chavez Blvd.
- Hollywood Blvd & Highland Ave.
- Normandie Ave & Wilshire Blvd.
- 43rd Place & Figueroa St
- 43rd Place & Central Ave
- 31st St & Vermont Ave
- 31st St & Figueroa St
- 29th St & Hoover St.
The most treacherous crossways are in the downtown and Hollywood areas, with high populations and confusing streets. Some iconic boulevards like Santa Monica, Sunset, and Hollywood are also extremely dangerous for pedestrians, possibly because of the increased loitering of tourists. Like many significant law firms, our top personal injury lawyer has filed multiple lawsuits over these locations.
What Are The Most Dangerous Periods For Pedestrians Traveling Woodland Hills?
- Darkness – Lack of visibility is a huge problem and is worse at night with low lighting. 38% of self-propelled 16 years old and under killings happened between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. (Source.)
- Holidays – New Year’s Day remains among the most dangerous times of the year to drive. But few on foot die each New Year than trick-treating on Halloween.
- Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays – 49% of homicides happened during the weekends.
What Steps Has Greater L.A. Taken To Reduce Pedestrian Fatalities? “Vision Zero”
While LA attempted to reduce pedestrian trauma and deaths, in the end, drivers must be alert for pedestrians, particularly in congested pedestrian danger zones. The Vision Zero initiative in August 2015 was supposed to lower highway homicides by 20% upon 2017’s completion.
Instead, the initiative failed miserably, with accidents surging more than 80% after two years. In 2017, LA made 1,120 changes to its street crossings, modifying hundreds of crosswalks, adding four criss-cross multi-directional street crossings paths, and 144 digital passage signs designed to telegraph roadway speeds to approach drivers.
Since 2017 The LADOT has Failed To Improve Safety For Pedestrians:
Entities Like LADOT have spent a lot on protection, but nothing is changing.
- 828 High-Visibility, Marked Crosswalks
- 32 Updated Traffic Signals
- 12 Speed Feedback Signs
- 87 Barrier Extensions
- 18 Refuge Islands.
In 2017, L.A. County promoted its “Vision Zero Action Plan,” with work beginning in 2020. The goal is increased safety through engineering, education, and code enforcement.
The County Vision Zero action plan will improve unincorporated County roadways with the following:
- “Road diets” designed to funnel, reduce and slow available driving lanes
- Midway stopping areas at long crossings
- Light beacons to illuminate coss-walks
- Travel circles and roundabouts
- High visibility crossings
- Increased lighting
- Curb extensions
- Left turn arrows.
What Are Some Common Pedestrian Accident Causes Not Involving A Motor Vehicle?
Even auto-free zones are not safe. Although cars may be prohibited, pedestrianization does not prevent severe problems. Most cities contain paved, misleveled sidewalks with gaps, ridges, and defects, causing a pedestrian to sustain serious slipping or falling damage. Pedestrians being bitten by an unleashed or leashed dog are also part of the problem. Our excellent lawyers work skillfully, gathering the evidence needed to get you paid back by the government and anyone else who caused your sidewalk-related incidents.
Most Common Pedestrian Injury Cases Our Lawyers Take?
Our most experienced Woodland Hills pedestrian accident attorney has seen it all. People on foot get hit in the head by big rig truck retreads or projectiles flying loose along the roadways. Severe ambulation factors affecting your ‘inverted pendulum’ gait may prevent your body from vaulting. A stiff bodily limb or limbs remain the best outcome with pedestrians run over in Southern California.
- SWITRS reported 11,934 individuals were severely and visibly injured in wrecks from 2018-2019, accounting for 6.62% of citywide crash victims.
Catastrophic severe pedestrian injuries inflicted during pedestrian accidents commonly include:
Having your foot run over, puncture wounds, lacerations, deep penetrating sores, soft tissue cases with radiating pain, spinal cord fractures, neck bulges, instantaneous wrongful death, road rash, friction burns, permanent brain damage, closed head issues, comatose, sucking chest wound, dislocated shoulders, amputations, broken bones, and paralysis.
Families will have questions about instances of internal injuries, like severe force-related strain like fractured, busted, or broken or fractured bones in many pedestrian accidents, including:
- Internal bleeding
A client may suffer scarring or a tragic, bleeding traumatic brain injury. Some other permanent, disabling conditions like quadriplegia or paraplegia after being thrown to the ground may prevent the use of extremities. These traffic crashes won’t just involve physical injuries under California law. You could lose your business income and need to seek compensation for injuries sustained. Stress is a killer in a legal claim for driver negligence. Our pedestrian accident attorneys help potential clients with complex cases. We explore the legal options in the client’s best interest seeking legal action.
- Pedestrian Wrongful Death Claims
Pedestrians are vulnerable to severe injuries and even death when crossing the street. They must pay attention to the traffic from all sides. Small children must be grasped firmly when crossing a busy street. A pedestrian killed in a wrongful death accident will leave close relatives with needs behind.
Professional, experienced attorneys can seek wrongful death claims. The survivors of the deceased can hire pedestrian accident attorneys to sue for a support order following their catastrophic injuries to recover financial compensation for the negligent accident.
The case statistics are grim in a personal injury case.
- From 2012 to 2016, those on foot suffered in 8% of wrecks in L.A. but represented 44% of homicides, the Transportation Department said.
- From 2014 to 2018, LA County led the nation in pedestrian deaths, averaging 237 yearly fatalities.
- According to a 2016 Governor’s Highway Safety Association (GHSA) study, US bereavement increased by 16%.
- Statewide 2017 data equates to 2.43 killings per 100,000 residents.
Coronavirus: Deactivating cross-walk push signals and increased gridlock stopping times failed to stop thousands of rising incidents in 2020.
Rest assured, as you and the family go through the funeral and begin healing from the grief and agony, our amazing law group will fight the insurance adjuster. Our reputation for obtaining fair compensation recovery for last wages, earning capacity, scarring, and disfigurement under California pedestrian laws remains second to none.
8 Steps For Pedestrian Accident Cases
The most crucial thing pedestrian accident victims can do is document everything for later investigation. It seems like hard work, but you must obtain and pursue evidence to prove negligence later over the pedestrian’s injuries while crossing the street.
If physically able, the idea is to:
- Exchange ID
- Record estimated strike speeds
- Call 9-1-1, file a police report
- Photograph signs, vehicles, license plate numbers, witnesses, and the crash scene
- Gather witness statements, names, addresses, contact numbers
- Document auto makes and models (Think: hit-and-run driver.)
- Ride in an ambulance to an ER
- Get advice from a trial attorney at Ehline Law Firm.
TIP: Waiting for future medical treatment will cause the insurance company to make unreasonable settlements for a catastrophic injury. You can hurt your insurance settlement, as insurance adjusters or your potential Woodland Hills personal accident attorney won’t care if your reasons were adrenaline masking your symptoms of common injuries from vehicle strikes.
What 6 Steps Will The Best Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Follow To Win Your Claim
- Fact-finding, investigating pedestrian laws, evidence gathering
- Compile your insurance company settlement demand package
- Negotiate a fair settlement offer with the insurer
- Counsel if your initial settlement amount is too low
- Mediate or Arbitrate your serious injury
- Jury trial. (Trial lawyers will file your civil lawsuit arguing pedestrian laws were violated).
How Much Money Can I Get For My Pedestrian Accident Injury Case?
You can’t value your compensation amounts by using your calculator. How much cash you’ll receive from a defendant in your case depends on your situation. Did the defendant breach their duty not to run you over? Defendants may be accountable for paying their lifetime damages for back injuries or skull fractures, for example, with help from a Woodland Hills pedestrian accident attorney.
Case Evaluation – Proving Liability
For example, without medical care proof and other evidence proving the plaintiff’s case burden, pegging liability on a defendant for your brain injury may prove elusive for the best attorney. Failing to seek prompt medical attention can create arguments about when and how you suffered your permanent disability.
You must gather evidence when proving negligence. Even with the preponderance of the evidence, you must ensure coverage money exists, and that will require help from a sharp, savvy personal injury lawyer.
Pure Comparative Negligence System– Northern, Central, and Southern California utilize a pure comparative negligence system, meaning a decision-maker may reduce your compensation recovery award based on your proportion of fault (did you fail to cross safely at the stop sign?).
Some Parties Who May Be Liable
Parents, delivery companies, government agencies, and greedy corporations could be liable. (CalTrans, DOT, etc.) Unless you preserve evidence, dangerous conditions can be swept under the rug. Don’t expect the government to honor the pedestrian’s rights.
Statute of Limitations For Pedestrian Accident Victims
- Government Agency Defendants.
Victims usually will have six months under the Government Code to file their pedestrian claim. Beware, this is a far shorter than the regular two-year statute of limitation. You can see why a free consultation with trial lawyers will protect your pedestrian accident case recovery.
What Are My Compensatory Damages?
Various laws decide your damages. Legal damages include special compensation for your economic losses and general compensation for emotional losses like past, present, and future:
Pain and suffering, mental stress, lost companionship, love, and affection
- Medical bills (physical therapy, etc.)
- Dental expenses
- Lost wages, contracts, and salary
- Job retraining, etc.
- Pain and Suffering?
When an accident permanently changes lives or a mind, the value of non-economic damages alone may reach millions or more in the personal injury lawsuit claims process. Our Woodland Hills pedestrian accident lawyer can explain everything to the victim during their free consultation.
Medical Bills Lost?
Your economic, medical expenses and rehabilitation losses tend to show a pattern of suffering. Free consultations can give you knowledge, helping you understand the laws affecting your case. Pick up your cell phone for help anywhere in the state. Call our Woodland Hills personal injury attorneys at (747) 330-1783 for a case evaluation about financial compensation if you are a victim injured in a pedestrian accident.
*Wrongful Death Damages
The shocked survivor may be eligible to recover expenses from the insurance company for traffic deaths with the help of pedestrian injury lawyers. In many pedestrian accident cases, we can seek compensation for mental torment or strife caused by losing their loved one’s comfort, consortium, and society.
In our state, a party can recover lost money damages caused by the traffic deaths of sole breadwinners or homemakers. An authorized representative can bring a decedent survivor’s action, and other pedestrian accident claims for the dead one’s traffic death and obligations after being hit by a car.
After that, our Woodland Hills pedestrian accident lawyers can battle the insurance companies and other parties for money to cover spine cord injuries, brain damage, or other pedestrian accident injuries.
How Can I Receive My Free Consultation From Woodland Hills Pedestrian Accident Attorneys Today?
Were you injured in a pedestrian accident? Whatever your loss from a pedestrian accident, don’t try to deal with insurance companies alone. Experienced lawyers at our law firm are confident in our office’s ability to find where the fault lies and make it right. Don’t accept the blame. Request your free consultation today.
Talk with a listening pedestrian accident lawyer in Woodland Hills. Our firm has a proven track record of obtaining maximum compensation resolution for catastrophic injuries, even for victims partially at fault!
Schedule a free consultation if you were hit by a car. Dial our phone number to consult with the best trial lawyers at our Woodland Hills office today, or enter your contact information into our online contact form.