Bicycle Manufacturing Defect Injury Attorneys
Table of Contents:
- Maker's Errors
- Most Common Defects
- The Tragedies Involving Bicycles
- Recovering Payment for Builder's Errors
But other wrecks on these two-wheeled machines remain hidden or unobservable. These are problems with the bike itself. Ehline Law Firm has created this page to explain the different causes, effects, and potential monetary recovery sources.
Namely, we are here to explain defective bicycle injuries. The bike made, its retail seller, and others in commerce may have insurance to cover your damages. And lawyers may have other claims they may even be unaware of due to their lack of skill as riders. We have both rider and legal experience. Also, our firm has multiple Super Lawyer's Rising Star Prizes in recognition of all this.
Plus, they are Peer Rated on lawyers.com. With millions upon millions of dollars recovered for victims of negligence worldwide, Ehline Law Firm is available with more information after you finish reading below. If you wish to call now, contact (213) 596-9642.
There is a myriad of problems that may crop up while enjoying a bike ride. Whether at the beach or in the big city, poorly built bikes can maim or kill. Unfortunately for many victims, poorly constructed bikes cause many problems.
- The bicycle chain, either breaking or falling off while an individual is riding the bike, can cause a crash.
- A braking mechanism problem can have adverse effects on the entire braking system, causing it to be impossible for a person to stop as quickly as they should. In many cases, this is a problem that can cause complete brake failure.
- Various problems in the wheel placement can result in faulty steering and multiple parts of the wheel mechanism completely falling off the bike.
- Problems can occur with various parts of the seat on the bicycle. Issues such as this can cause the seat's position to slip while the rider is in motion, ultimately causing a serious bike crash.
There are also several other types of faulty manufacturing problems that can occur on a bicycle. Those manufactured poorly can end up causing a myriad of severe issues.
The Tragedies Involving Bicycles.
And that includes:
- lacerations to the face and body,
- fractured or broken bones,
- traumatic brain injury (TBI),
- spinal cord injuries,
- herniated discs,
- road rash,
- eye injuries, and several other severe injuries.
But our experienced bicycle attorneys can suggest medical health care professionals who can get you the care you need right away and get paid later on a lien we will sign on your behalf.
A great PI lawyer works on a contingency basis. So this means getting paid after you win your case. But this makes it possible for you or your family member to use that upfront money for medical attention and care. After all, injuries from tragic bicycle accidents become very expensive, very quickly.
Learn More About Recovery of Financial Payment for Bodily Harm.
Ehline Law Firm has the dedication and expertise needed to go up against large bicycle makers. Of particular interest, this helps ensure they pay for the pain and suffering that their negligence per se caused. Also, it isn't uncommon for a person's life savings to become depleted after a wreck.
And this problem rears its head because of the expense involved in the bike crash injuries. But great bicycle lawyers recover your costs in the end. So that way, justice is served. Call Ehline Law Firm now at (213) 596-9642. (view website.)