The nagging question for many personal injury victims is, “How do I know who to hire for my accident insurance or court claims?” Because of this, we have identified some top qualities to look out for in a PI lawyer or firm.
Here are the Top 7 Reasons you should retain Ehline Law Firm:
1. No Recovery, No Fee
We don’t charge an attorney’s fee unless we win you compensation. And ethically, no lawyer can guarantee they waive your costs. So we cannot promise your case will produce similar results to another.
2. Cutting Red Tape
Laypeople like you won’t know how to deal with the new medical and legal jargon. So unless you’re an experienced attorney, you can’t cut red tape. And that means you’re wasting time because you can’t reach a quicker resolution.
Also, most insurers believe unrepresented victims will take less money or give up altogether. But now your attorney can deal with all of this confusion.
3. Hiring Investigators and Other Experts
Ehline Law Firm works with exceptional teams of investigators and experts. So they excel in obtaining evidence like witness interview declarations, video, accident scene schematics, etc. And, of course, if needed, our team examines the tiny details of the case, like biomechanics, life care planning, etc. Also, we can create a day-in-the-life video and help a jury understand your case. The end game is getting you the best settlement possible settlement or verdict.
4. Objective Reasoning
Lawyers are specially trained to be objective. Often, your case becomes your crusade. Because of this, judgment becomes clouded. Few things anger a judge or dissuade an insurance company more. The bottom line is even attorneys can’t objectively represent themselves. So what makes you think you can be objective in your case? Ehline Law Firm helps level the playing field for you.
5. Veteran Experience
Ehline Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC has vast experience in tort accident law. So it’s likely we have had similar cases to yours. So that means you won’t have to worry about doing a lot of work. But you must go to physical therapy and get medical check-ups. And since we likely have already researched before, we can settle it. Most of all, this means you won’t need court!
6. Alternative Dispute Resolution
Most personal injury cases get settled so that no court will be involved. But Ehline Law Firm has experience in ADR or Alternative Dispute Resolution. Also, depending on your situation, taking a jury trial is not always suggested. But this remains very time-consuming. And it’s not in the interests of the judicial economy.
7. Knowing Technology
Our promptness due to using and understanding technology makes us a better choice. And sadly, many older and proven lawyers remain less familiar with newer technology. But remaining abreast of your matter can be impossible. And lack of communication makes things worse.
Also, Below are Some alternative methods to get you paid:
- Insurance demand letter and parlay
Top 11 Questions Accident victims should ask:
- Q: Are our Online Reviews Excellent? A: Yes!
- Q: Does Ehline Law Firm have any State Bar Complaints Online? A: No!
- Q: Are Tremendous Jury Verdicts and Settlements Associated with the Firm? A: Yes!
- Q: Is Your Potential Lawyer Competent In Navigating Insurance Claims? A: Yes!
- Q: Is there Promptness in Returning Calls and Emails? A: Yes!
- Q: Is the Actual Percentage of the Contingency Fees Disclosed? A: Yes!
- Q: Is there a Good Reputation in Place With Courts and Court Clerks? A: Yes!
- Q: Does your lawyer offer good advice? A: Yes!
- Q: Does the Attorney Get Along With the Defense Attorneys? A: Yes!
- Q: So, do the Employees or staff have peer ratings from Superlawyers, Personal Injury Warriors International, or other attorney rating organizations? A: Yes!
- Q: But is it a Veteran Run Law Firm? A: Yes!
Our online profile shows that we meet the above qualifications and more.
- Most of all, if any of the above is missing from the firm or lawyer’s CV. So you may wish to look at other avenues of legal representation.
The key to winning ample means:
- Retaining an honorable, dutiful, and tenacious advocate with mad skills.
- And a complete economic work of medical bills and records takes place.
And this is why we harp on you gathering and maintaining all your treatment records. Of particular interest, these tangible and intangible qualities possessed by Ehline Law Firm are paramount to winning.
- You are hiring a stellar, quality accident attorney to act as your mouthpiece is not that easy.
- The negative impact on your life from the reprehensible conduct that caused your injury happened. But now you need money for your collision, slip, trip, fall, or other unfortunate accident.
Whether opioid-induced car crashes or not, Ehline Law Firm remains competent in all fields of personal injury law.
- An elaborate, permanent injury case can arise from a simple accident.
You are hurt and incapable of self-representation. And the high dollar amounts of cases your lawyer has resolved seem like an excellent place to start seeking counsel. But that may not always be the case. So if your lawyer handles only significant court cases, you may never speak with or see them.
- People complain that busy trial lawyers remain busy. So they leave you to talk to a law clerk or paralegal. How does this foster confidence in an accident victim?
Ehline Law has a well-oiled group of honed, seasoned, and highly professional personal injury lawyers in Los Angeles County and all major California cities. Of particular interest here, collectively, we have over 30 years of legal experience. And we are proud of our reputation for establishing personal relationships with our clients.
Accordingly, we want to make you a friend, not just a file. And since we are friendly, we are there to answer questions. So now you can stay up-to-date on your case’s legal strategies and tactics.
As noted, we will subpoena reports and records for a total case workup. So there are necessary steps a personal injury lawyer will take to win a successful case.
Most of all, we are your sword and shield. And we want to earn your trust. Above, you just read about the top 7 reasons to hire a personal injury attorney. And you also know the top 11 questions to ask as an accident victim. But if you want to learn more about our promise, give us a call at (213) 596-9642.