Former U.S. Marine Motorcycle Lawyer and So-Cal Personal Injury Attorney Partners. We Fight For Fallen Riders In Alhambra. Are you seeking Alhambra motorcycle accident attorneys after a bad crash? A motorcyclist accident might result in catastrophic injuries and cost families a fortune.
Common motorcycle accident injuries include anxiety, fatal accidents, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, painful road rash, broken bones, mental health decline, and life-long physical/emotional pain. In terms of real dollars, lost wages, expensive surgeries, repair bills, and unpaid medical expenses can bankrupt victims and families after a tragic motor vehicle accident.
Since 2005, Ehline Law Firm has professionally helped injured clients with automobiles as a motorcycle accident law expert with thousands of motorcycle accident claims (almost all with head injuries, back injuries, and road rash.). Call us to discover your rights right away and how to leverage our proven success rate to win big.
Below, our best personal injury attorney will discuss how our top motorcycle accident attorney in Alhambra will custom-tailor legal representation for each motorcycle rider injured in a car accident or other roadside mishap. We’ll also cover how you can secure compensation benefits from the at-fault driver for any car accident-related property damage and other out-of-pocket expenses. Pick up your phone to speak with a top motorcycle accident attorney in Alhambra.
Call us today. Our Alhambra personal injury lawyer and the office staff are waiting at (833) LETS-SUE. You can also leave your confidential contact information on our online contact form for validation purposes only and a prompt return phone call for your free initial consultation.
Depend On Us As Your California Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Alhambra
- $150,000,000+ RETRIEVED FOR WOUNDED CLIENTS SINCE 2005
- OVER 3000+ CLIENTS
- CONTINGENCY FEE BASIS
- CLIENTS TRUST US!
- WE HAVE OVER 15 CALIFORNIA LOCATIONS!
- 24-HOUR PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
- CLIENT-FOCUSED 360° CONCIERGE SERVICE PLUS 5-STAR HOSPITALITY.
But what makes Ehline’s team different and our client commitment better?
- Our Alhambra motorcycle accident lawyers stick by your side. (We provide consultations and explain applicable law and the potential risk).
- We hold at-fault drivers accountable for compensation.
- We help foster a communicative, cheerful, trustworthy environment to improve the attorney-client relationship level.
- We use hard work and experience to overcome community and police bias.
- We strategically employ our law group to navigate multiple local, state, and federal law areas.
- We will handle all auto accident claims with dedication. We do business on a no recovery, no contingency fee basis. (No win, no fee promise)
- We use our experience, impeccable reputation, and proven track record of success to further justice.
- We generously support Southern California biker clubs and non-profit charity organization needs.
How Can Our Aggressive Motorcycle Accident Lawyers For Alhambra Help You?
You and your loved one must understand that no average settlement value exists, especially after a head injury or fatality. The best method of receiving accurate settlements for Alhambra motorcycle accidents is hiring a talented, aggressive lawyer.
Here’s some information explaining how we offer help to fallen motorcycle riders build verdicts and settlements after motorcycle accidents with cars:
Case Evaluations And Evidence Gathering
Insurance companies escape liability for auto accidents by lulling claimants into not hiring help. They’ll run out the clock, hoping the motorcycle rider won’t locate witnesses or receive medical care or legal assistance. These villainous buffoons promise you money if you’re patient. But how much is your case worth? Will your case yield a healthy verdict/result? And will they sit around hoping your time to sue expires? Yes, they certainly will!
We want to provide you with things like a free case evaluation. Assuming you retain our legal services, we will put our investigators to work to assist the wounded rider, proving their burden of fault.
Our Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys Investigate Motorcycle Accidents in Alhambra
Our motorcycle lawyers will look for evidence of speeding automobiles, tailgating, lane splitting, unsafe lane changes, and drugs like marijuana or alcohol consumption. Was someone texting, talking on a cell phone, eating, and weaving in and out of traffic? We will seek out info about dangerous road conditions.
Our Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Gathers Evidence
Our office will gather data for motorcycle accident victims, including available police reports from the police officer(s), witness statements, and weather reports. We’ll hunt down valuable surveillance tapes identifying debris patterns and loose motorcycle parts.
This information will help us pinpoint a defective part, an at-fault driver, threats, and more liable people, including their fault degree (s). After, our legal team can perform a proper motorcyclist v. car crash case evaluation. We’ll identify people financially responsible for paying your personal injury claim.
Insurance Company Negotiations
Your motorcycle law experts will negotiate with the insurance company to ensure you receive fairer indemnification. We won’t let the insurers convince you to accept a lowball settlement offer as you struggle to get by after a severe auto collision.
If the insurance company fails to offer you a reasonably fair damages value calculation, our law offices can seek private mediation to break the stalemate. If negotiations fail, we can advance costs for filing an Alhambra Superior Court lawsuit near you, seeking better results.
Alhambra Motorcycle Accident Statistics?
From 2019-to 2021, the California Highway Patrol (CHP) received the following motorcycle-rider accident calculations as follows:
- Total Crashes: 50
- Real Victims: 1 Killed & 57 Injured
- State Highway: 24 (48%)
- Ped Crashes: None
- Bike Crashes: None
- Motorcycle Crashes: 50 (100%)
Familiar Negligent Parties And Causes of Alhambra Motorcycle Collisions
California is an at-fault state. Identifying who and what caused your motorcycle accident claim remains a vital first step toward obtaining financial compensation. Unlike no-fault jurisdictions, the negligent defendant(s) must pay their share.
Victims are entitled to money for medical bills, repair or replacement parts, lost earnings, intangible pain, and suffering damages, and losses.
Here are some of the most common causes of motorcycle accidents and liable defendants:
- An automobile driver.
- Distractions. Inverse visibility issues occur when inattentive drivers only see negative space around motorcyclists instead of the actual riders. A distracted driver of a private or public bus, truck, or passenger car making a left turn could knock you off your bike at high speed. A rear-end crash can kill a biker also.
- Illegal, reckless driving. Texting, driving drunk, sudden stops, or road raging are illegal. Wrong-way driving, excessive road speeds, abrupt lane changes, and refusing to honor a rider’s right-of-way compound crashing risks.
- An employer. Companies and government agencies have vicarious liability for harmful employee acts.
- A poorly designed/defective road. Motorcyclists are susceptible to crashing on improperly maintained or defectively designed public roadways with poor road conditions. Hazards include potholes, scattered debris fields left on parallel roads, and traffic lanes from storm drain runoff. Oil, mud, rubble, loose gravel, grass clippings, fallen tree branches, and animal carcasses cause crashes. Your lawyer may be able to pursue Caltrans, the County or City of Alhambra, CA, or a private contractor.
- A defective product. Motorcycle designs cover daily commuting, long-distance travel, cruising, sporting, or off-road use. Sometimes bad motorcycle parts or another type of defect made the bike unfit. The motorcycle manufacturer/equipment maker might be held accountable under product liability theories. (e.g., defective safety gear, bad helmets). You will need an Alhambra motorcycle accident attorney with experience.
You need lawyers giving dedicated and holding people financially accountable for a motorcycle accident claim. Get a free consultation 24/7.
Common Injuries Our Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Handle in Alhambra, CA
Motorcycling social activities like joining a motorcycle club and attending motorcycle rallies help teach road hazard injury avoidance. But you can’t prevent all wrecks. But no one can predict a motorbike collision’s severity, with its few safety features, offering zero roll cage protection.
The most frequent injuries sustained are to the toes, feet, legs, and ankles. Fatal injuries remain common after a motorcycle accident occurs.
The motorcycle crash lawyers at Ehline Law accept clients suffering all types of permanent, severe, catastrophic personal injuries:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) and mild traumatic brain injury (MTBI), including CTE Brain injuries
- Broken bones/fractures (a broken leg, hands, fingers, toes, ankles, etc.)
- Spinal cord injuries, including tetraplegia/paralysis
- Bruising, scarring, disfigurement
- Abrasions, cuts/lacerations
- Lower extremity damage
- Road rash/friction burns
- Internal organ damage
- Wrongful death claim
- Limb amputation
- Fractured skulls
- Rib fractures
Survivors of serious accident motorcyclist wrecks may lose their venerable careers since they can’t work. Survivors ensure long-term physical and psychological injuries as a consequence of crashing. Did you crash, suffer severe brain damage, post-traumatic stress disorder, coma, etc.?
Have you experienced a motorcycle wreck that involved an Alhambra-area motorist? Working with a local Alhambra motorcycle accident lawyer from Ehline gets you an expert. During the complicated claims process, we pressure the defendant to pay more for the victim’s injuries.
We’ll help victims recover compensation, including money for physical pain and lost future earnings over the victim’s life.
Compensation For All Your Alhambra Motorcycle Accident Claims?
Depending on the party at fault or the types of injury claims, we can get you money for a motorcycle accident injury claim. Did you suffer a catastrophic injury? Maybe you have a less extreme wound-like road rash?
Did factors out of your control cause your partial or full impairment? Clients are entitled to totally fair compensation. Clients deserve to know their property repairs, along with medical expenses, get covered.
Some Important Things About Motorcycle Injuries
- The smartest way to understand your rights after a motorcycle accident depends on asking counsel questions during your consultation. When you receive your free consultation, our Alhambra motorcycle accident attorneys will thoughtfully answer your questions after such injuries.
- Our office’s well-trained Alhambra personal injury attorney will assist the wounded motorcyclist. We will investigate, documenting the following damages:
- Special Damages
- Disability-linked expenses (nursing care, specialized transport, etc.)
- Attorney’s fees, including out-of-pocket costs
- Past, present, and future medical bills
- Past, present, and future lost income
- Rental car/Uber-Lyft charges
- Bike repairs or replacement.
- Mental-emotional issues
- Pain and suffering
- Lost quality of life.
Punitive damages are awarded rarely. Although a minor motorcycle accident case doesn’t always cause severe, catastrophic injuries, it can cost more than a major collision. A fatal accident tends to impact life more, making it worth more.
Talented motorcycle attorneys in Alhambra find ways to settle your case after gathering reparations evidence, or they can let a qualified jury evaluate case information during the trial.
A jury will decide on intangible/tangible harm by determining the plaintiff’s nature and extent of your serious injuries during the trial. We will use proven negotiation tactics to help you receive a maximum financial recovery value for your severe motorcycle crash.
Chat With A World-Class Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Alhambra About Your Case
Speak immediately with a lawyer for a motorcycle accident in Alhambra from Ehline’s law offices about your unique accident claim problems today for help. Victims of devastating motorcycle accidents in Alhambra, CA, can request a free case review and free consultation with our law offices. Call us 24 hours per day.
In addition, choosing our legal services means we will collect no payment unless we win your California contingency case. A listening, trustworthy advocate awaits your essential phone call at (833) LETS-SUE.
Any injured motorcycle rider can use our online intake form for faster turnaround times. The answers you need for questions about all types of motorcycle wrecks are a phone call away.