Glendale Motorcycle Accidents
Lawyers Helping Victims Of Glendale Motorcycle Accidents.
Statistics show that each year in the U.S., there are 72.34 motorcycle-related wrecks per 100,000 registered motorcycles (Source.)
Table of Contents:
- Don't Delay Hiring an Accident Lawyer
- File Your Claim
- We Can Help You
- What Happens with the Settlement?
- What to Do Next?
There are unreported crashes, such as those arising from unregistered bikes that are in accidents as well. Glendale is an exciting place to ride because it has many old, winding roads and byways like the 134, that are unique to this city. Even an experienced rider will find some aspects of navigating this town on two wheels to be quite treacherous.
There are always stories of bad wrecks involving motorbikes in the local Glendale news. Even though the city, state, and county is arguably immune from being sued for this crazy roadway design, you may still have a case.
So even if it was a:
- Uneven surface
- A substantial change in conditions that dropped your bike
So, in that case, you can still bring a claim against the government for a single-vehicle crash in many instances. Michael Ehline of Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC has also ridden the dangerous pathways in this town, and it is no joke.
The most significant danger is passenger cars. Sometimes women are putting on makeup start to veer off into your lane of travel, or it could be a law enforcement officer on his cell phone, not paying attention. Whatever the distraction is, it is real, and it can kill an unwary rider.
As riders and not just lawyers, we genuinely are the rider's friend. All across Greater L.A., we are the champions of the little guy who is just out enjoying the thrill of riding.
Our mission is to hold the person or municipal corporation that caused your motorcycle crash accountable for what they created.
Biker Accidents and Glendale.
Riding is not for the faint of heart. Riders are 30 times more likely to be killed or maimed in a crash, which means that our firm is called upon often to aid fallen riders. Although not precisely daredevils, we are involved in charities.
Plus, we volunteer our time to wounded vets and hurt rider charities. As kindred spirits, we also fight like mad dogs on behalf of the survivors of riding mishaps. Our number is 888-400-9721. As demonstrated below, Ehline is the only clear choice when faced with a bad crash in Glendale.
As discussed, Glendale and West San Gabriel Valley are locations with substantial and often congested traffic on the freeways and neighborhood streets.
- Study data shows that motorcyclists are 37 times more likely to suffer injuries in a collision than drivers of other types of vehicles.
- You're probably going to need prompt guidance and assurance from a legal professional at some point if you often ride in a populous city like this.
When involved in a motorcycle crash, some steps can be taken to help protect your rights, including:
- Get immediate medical care. Even if you do not believe you are seriously injured, it is still essential to obtain medical treatment. After all, not all injuries are immediately apparent. Some injuries may take hours, days, or weeks for symptoms to appear.
- Never admit fault. Do not admit fault or partial fault at the scene of the accident or to the insurance companies.
- Do not speak to the other party's insurance company or their representatives. Handling the insurance company let this be your attorney's responsibility.
- Report the accident to your insurance company. It is essential to report any accident to your insurer. But we do not suggest you make a recorded statement. Never do anything without the advice of your lawyer. So retain an established personal injury attorney first. They should be a personal injury lawyer specializing in motorcycle accidents. After all, cycling wrecks remain unique and unlike other motor vehicle mishaps.
Provide your attorney with any information. If you have any information from the accident scene, turn it over. This info you give your lawyer can include:
- Witness names.
- Contact information.
- Pictures snapped on a cell phone at the scene.
- You should also take shots of the damaged bike and other vehicles and jot down any additional pertinent information.
Often motorcycle insurance claims can be resolved through negotiation or mediation with the insurance companies themselves. After all, we want to avoid the need to go to trial.
In the event a beneficial settlement cannot be made on behalf of the injured victim, then your representative will attempt to determine all the parties that should pay you. Next, we turn up the heat.
- The more defendants available to pay, the better the chances of getting money in your bank.
It is pointless to have a large verdict when the defendant has no way even to pay you. If there is more than one defendant, there is more money on the table in almost every case.
Also, there is something that our opponents know about us already.
- We go the extra mile for our clients, instead of being a high volume law firm mill.
- When you hire us, you are not just a file; you are our friend.
- We are in it for the long haul.
Parties Commonly Named in Motorcycle Collision Cases Include:
- The other vehicle drivers involved in a collision or crash.
- The owners of the other vehicles, if different from the driver.
- Truck companies or owners can be liable too. Or maybe their employee was involved in the incident.
- Motorcycle manufacturers. They may be liable when there is a poor design, or they have manufactured a defective part, in which either is wholly or partially at fault for causing the crash.
- Motorcycle mechanics. They may be held liable for improper repairs or the use of known defective parts that contributed or caused a motorcycle crash.
- Government entities. When they are responsible for maintaining roads, signals, or signs in the location in the crash occurred, and they failed to provide proper maintenance. If the other party involved in the incident is uninsured or under-insured, you may be able to pursue a claim with your carrier. When this happens, it should be understood that the insurer will attempt to pay out as little as possible. After all, the liability policy providers are looking out for their own best interests; if an agreement cannot be reached with the insurer for a fair settlement, your lawyer may suggest filing a lawsuit against your carrier.
When hiring a firm or solo practitioner, it is crucial to do it as soon as you are out of the hospital. At the very least, you must be lucid enough to pick up the telephone.
- You may want to have a close person to assist you in this task.
- In a motorcycle wreck, the most important thing besides a great doctor, and surgeon, is a phenomenal lawyer.
- A great lawyer is a dedicated lawyer above all else.
- He is like a loyal dog.
- He collects evidence before it gets destroyed or forgotten.
Plus, if you blow the statute, you're out of luck. For this reason, it is crucial to retain the services of a highly aggressive lawyer as soon as possible. Get your legal documents filed before the "statute" runs out.
Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC has technical and procedural skills. So this means we have the know-how to guide a motorcycle insurance or court claim to ultimate victory.
Glendale motorcycle wrecks deserve only the very best legal help. That is what you get with Ehline Law Firm. Do or die; we make it happen.
A negotiated settlement, arbitration, or court award can compensate you for the following:
- Medical care costs. For your hospital stay, and other care as needed.
- Rehabilitative costs. Things like physical therapy.
- Loss of income. For things like missing work.
- Reduced or lost future income for things you can't do that you did once before.
- Pain and suffering. For the newfound pain now, and into your golden years.
If the fallen rider died, the victim's family could file a wrongful death claim. The wrongful death lawsuit will help the family to recover for their losses; These can include the loss of financial support, loss of companionship, and other losses.
In some cases, the victim's estate may be able to file a legal action to recover compensation on behalf of the victim's heirs.
Did a motorcycle crash cause you injuries? If so, our Glendale advocates are here to act on your behalf right this instant. So call us toll-free at (888) 400 -9721.
Sources: Interview With Harry Hurt: https://www.soundrider.com/archive/safety-skills/harry_hurt_interview.aspx "MAIDS Report": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAIDS_report Glendale City Incidence Reports:
Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC 655 N Central Avenue Glendale, CA 91203 US firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (818) 485-2311.Reach out to a West Los Angeles personal injury lawyer specialist near you or another location or practice area as follows: Torrance wrongful death lawyer, Torrance car accident lawyer, Torrance motorcycle accident lawyer.