Welcome to the award-winning attorneys at Ehline Law Firm in Palmdale, CA. We have extensive experience winning personal injury cases in the Antelope Valley and have successfully handled thousands of insurance claims in the Palmdale locale. We’ve recovered millions for all types of Palmdale car accident victims. We will fight tirelessly to obtain the maximum compensation available for the full extent of your bodily injuries, lost earning capacity, and property damage.
- Are you looking for Palmdale personal injury attorneys and want someone you can trust?
- The personal injury claims we’ve won for hundreds of thousands in monetary compensation for injured clients in the Palmdale, California, area add up.
- Cases we help with include product defects, dog bites, motorcycle accidents, and slip and fall claims that cause a brain or spinal cord injury or wrongful death.
- Terrible injuries can cause prolonged recovery and physical suffering, resulting in a bankruptcy claim.
- We’ve won clients over $150 million to date and offer a free case evaluation to discuss insurance claims.
Families can lose everything without experienced Palmdale personal injury lawyer case representation, especially in wrongful death cases. Our serious personal injury law firm has helped injured and suffering victims normalize their lives, earning millions in the process.
Our team is in the business of giving free legal advice and winning personal injury cases. We built our name and claim to fame, helping clients on a contingency basis term. Our local Palmdale, CA, law offices have recovered significant financial results for thousands of injured clients. Our lawyers in Palmdale get the best possible settlement, or we go to trial.
Call our compassionate staff today. Learn more about our proven track record, office, and options. Call us at (833) 538-7783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Choose Ehline’s Experienced Palmdale Personal Injury Attorney?
If anything, statistics prove clients get more money with legal representation using experienced personal injury attorneys. At least that’s the idea. But hiring the right personal injury attorney in a bustling place like Palmdale can be a mind-numbing, health-altering process.
With scorched earth insurers and mediocre attorneys, no guarantee exists anyone will achieve success or great case results following an accident.
Anyone hiring our great trial attorneys will have more respect from parties and courts. Our philosophy and characteristics remain committed to your best interests.
- A personal injury lawyer will travel to your home, hospital, or offices
- We can Uber you to our nearby location
- Build compelling compensation
24/7 Attorney Hotline?
After an accident, the idea is to strike while the iron is hot. Our best Palmdale personal injury and motorcycle lawyer is standing by right now to help with your claim and offer you more information.
Free Confidential Consultation?
You don’t need to worry about embarrassing yourself over being at fault or financially broke. Free case evaluations are just part of our service. We will listen to your side during your free case review and guide you over the next steps in your case and meeting any deadline. This will be a free consultation.
Damages recovery for Palmdale spine injuries is our forte. The personal injury specialists at Ehline Law Firm have a proven track record of success with over 15 years of experience litigating negligence claims for injured clients all across Greater Palmdale. With representation and experience like this, you can heal while we work.
Contingency Fee Basis
All trauma victims receive a “no win no fee” promise from our personal injury attorneys, eliminating the money argument claimants have for delaying swift action.
We make it easy for clients with questions about their losses. Ehline Law Group’s famous injury lawyers help defend injury cases in the Northern, Central Valley, and Southern California areas. We’re convenient to Glendale, Torrance, Ontario, and Woodland Hills. Call us today.
Our staff’s competency and compassion for clients have paid off. This wealth enables us to reinvest our vast financial resources and expertise. Sometimes we might work with costly specialists in their field to prove your claim. We can provide superior legal services this way because we are bankrolled.
Advance All Case Costs
In pursuit of justice, we offer clients financial peace by advancing the enormous costs to service their lawsuits along the way.
Reputation and Experience?
We take swift action. Our legal team’s fame and experience came from challenging wealthy companies and their insured’s hurt as the plaintiff in many types of accidents. Someone who knows our resolve is the City of Palmdale. Our Palmdale personal injury attorneys have won significant settlements from this agency and others throughout the state. We have the experience necessary to handle complex litigation with proven trauma case results. We’ll listen and offer free advice.
Tough on Insurance Companies?
You must hold any liable party with a source of insurance funds responsible for paying their portion of fault on your behalf. With our reputation for doggedly fighting insurance companies, injured California residents and visitors remain in good hands with our superb personal injury law field experience.
The plaintiff or their family will need someone with dogged determination, professionalism, and knowledge of Southern California insurance laws. Your future life may depend on who you name as your Palmdale personal injury lawyers.
- Our law firm will negotiate settlement negotiations with insurance companies, insurance adjusters, or another responsible defendant.
- Fact, we get clients maximum financial recovery for their pain, suffering, and economic loss claims. We do so in or out of the courtroom with professionalism and elan.
- Our superb reputation as one of California’s top-quality personal injury law firms was earned by helping each person we represent receive a maximum compensation outcome.
Favorable Claims Outcomes?
Our California personal injury law firm maintains a STORIED history of earning people compensation. Our personal injury lawyer team has earned clients over $100 million in high-quality verdicts and settlements in personal injury claims.
Types of Personal Injury Attorney Awards and Accolades
Our lead Southern California personal injury lawyer has been recognized, awarded, and decorated by his peers and the national press.
- Michael Ehline is a full “Gold” member of the Martindale-Hubbell peer organization.
- Starting in 2006, the Multi-Million Dollar Advocate prize award was earned yearly by our best personal injury lawyer, Michael Ehline.
- CNN national news 2009 interviewed attorney Michael Ehline as a featured guest speaker. (discussed dog bite law).
- In 2010, CBS Television Distribution producers hosted attorney Ehline to speak on their hit TV show “swift justice,” where Nancy Grace interviewed Mr. Ehline for his bodily injury law expertise.
- In 2013, the National Trial Lawyers Association award was granted to Michael Ehline, forever establishing him as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer.
- The Los Angeles Times Litigator award was presented to Ehline Law Firm in 2015.
- Our law office manager has made the Leatherneck Magazine list of elite businesses inside the USMC community.
- Multiple Super Lawyers Rising Star Awards.
Our law office itself is the subject of many articles and news stories.
News & Client Recognition:
- Our Palmdale personal injury lawyers have earned multiple consumer awards and 5-star reviews from membership rating organizations like AVVO, Yelp!, PI Warriors International Inc, and others.
- Michael Ehline has been a Circle of Legal Trust member since 2012, an organization dedicated to trusting attorney-client relationships.
If you’re a party seeking a free consultation and legal representation in a personal injury case, call our 5-star trial lawyer today. More information to answer your questions is a phone call or email away.
What Do Our Past Clients Say About Our Palmdale Personal Injury Attorney?
It’s simple to browse our personal injury attorney listings in your immediate location. You could search for a particular lawyer if a friend referred you or learn more by exploring the attorney profiles section in our navigation menu.
“The brilliant Ehline Law Firm team returned all calls and got us a great result from both insurance companies. Our serious accident was seamless, and they were the most responsive firm we dealt with. Michael proved to me he is the friendliest, smartest injury lawyer in … Would I hire him again if I got injured? Absolutely!” – Abrams Tankersly.
We include each lawyer’s contact information, legal background, email, phone, and biographical data to assist you. Some profiles link to other relevant information or recommendations.
Palmdale, California Personal Injury Laws 101
Do you have personal injury matters to discuss? Hire a tort law specialist who provides superior legal representation. We help people in pain, negligently injured by a human, corporation, government agency, or other entity.
When a defendant’s carelessness harms a victim, an experienced personal injury attorney seeks compensation from the insurance company.
We secure the victim’s financial costs for emotional damages and bodily injuries. With few exceptions, you must choose a decorated attorney who has years of experience handling accidental mishaps.
Is It Worth Hiring A Palmdale Personal Injury Lawyer?
Studies by U.S. experts prove that accident victims receive far more personal injury financial compensation with an attorney. The insurance company will invariably pay much more for accident cases with a proper case evaluation.
When you do the math, after paying us your agreed fee, our local law offices will still net you a much larger payment yield for your severe injuries than going it alone as a plaintiff.
Our civil law expert will make the necessary tabulations. We take care to use the best accounting methods to pay you the maximum compensation.
Can I Represent Myself In A Personal Injury Case?
You’re not required by law to hire an injury attorney to represent your Palmdale personal injury claim. Engaging our lawyer to file your personal injury lawsuit can sometimes be more expensive than your settlement with more minor injuries.
The insurance company adjuster will tender an unreasonable offer for your claim. Your lawyer may suggest self-representation in small claims court to receive maximum compensation and avoid litigation.
In that injury case, you can file all the court paperwork and make the appearances yourself. But if you’re in pain and need medical care, you dial our phone number to discuss your rights.
How Do Our Personal Injury Attorneys Evaluate Cases?
Your injury firm will request and review applicable policies and request copies of your policy from your insurance agent.
Your crew must evaluate/develop quality evidence for damage evaluation and validation purposes. This is one way our firm can rule out any concerns over available coverage types or something like med-pay benefits. Were you injured in a place of business or a public place?
- Your personal injury attorney in Palmdale will request copies of other policies, including a review of PIP, Uninsured Motorist, Underinsured Motorist, or comp and collision payments covering injuries in auto accidents in personal injury claims.
- Your lawyer will request witness examinations to help prove your type of damages.
- We will request and review applicable reports and request copies of CHP or metro police reports, Caltrans traffic safety studies, etc.
- Our law firm will initially demand the insurer accept legal liability for your damages from the accident and seek coverage on a case-by-case basis.
How Do Personal Injury Lawyers In Palmdale, CA, Get Paid Their Contingency Fee?
Due to our large size and clout, our personal injury lawyers handle all PI cases on a contingency fee basis. We never charge any fees unless we secure compensation on your behalf – there are never out-of-pocket fees with us.
Once we win, we charge our contracted percentage of your recovery for our legal services. We obtain compensation from your final settlement or jury verdict per our agreed-to fee-sharing agreement.
What Percentage Do Our Palmdale Personal Injury Attorneys Get Paid From Your Case?
Most contingency fee agreements will pay your attorney fees based on a gross percentage recovery, between 33% and 40% of a settlement. But in case of a trial, the better trial lawyers will receive a fee of between 40% or even 50%.
We resolve most cases for a 33% fee of your gross award.
Example: What is a third of $100,000? 1/3 is .3333333, which is also 1/3, or here, $100,000 translates into a commission of $33,333.33.
Also, no law prevents you from negotiating a reduced percentage or another form of trade or fee payment.
TIP: If your minor child is hurt, their legal caretaker stands as their “guardian ad litem.” We typically reduce our attorneys’ fees to protect the incompetent child’s interests.
What Does An Experienced Palmdale Personal Injury Attorney Look For?
Medical care is vital. Physically visible injuries are not required for a personal injury claim. Whether you seek compensation for your exorbitant medical expenses, lost earnings, or mental pain and suffering, your Palmdale personal injury attorney will need to ensure you receive compensation. We utilize many factors to evaluate an insurance claim in a catastrophic injury case.
Did the injury create compensatory damages, such as medical charges, including hospital bills, lost wages, or property damage?
Various Types of Cases We Represent in Palmdale, CA
Personal injury can be a broad topic with many different legal requirements for the plaintiff. Here are some of the ways a person can be injured in Palmdale, CA.
Many different types of injuries can also occur, including broken bones, burns, brain injury, and wrongful death, depending on how severe the accident was and what type of vehicles were involved.
How Do Accident Lawyers Calculate My Damages?
- Prove liability: The first step is proving the plaintiff’s liability burden to a judge or insurance company. Injured parties must show the defendant was negligent and at fault after they breached their duty to pay attention or act reasonably, causing exposure to situations leading to damage. Guidance, counsel, and advice from professionals at our office can help individuals prove these things.
Damage Exposure To Plaintiffs
A damages calculator (personal injury lawyer)will accurately estimate your compensation based on past, present, and future legal damages for insurance adjusters or jury members. Damages can total $1 or 1 million dollars.
The pursuit of maximum damages is the primary reason a claimant seeks the advantage of legal assistance with credentials. Everyone has that right to justice in California courts.
Damages In a Typical Palmdale, CA Case?
After reviewing evidence, and determining party fault, receiving a favorable insurance company payout or jury verdict in court remains the next step.
Your damages result could include the following:
- Economic damages: Your lawyer totals up your special damages like medical bills, personal items ruined (property damage), and lost wages.
- General Damages: Our accident attorneys hire experts and use other methods to value intangible losses. Sometimes punitive damages will issue. The severity of your injury is a huge aspect affecting your non-economic pain and suffering damages values.
- Demand Package: Next, our experts send an insurance settlement demand letter to the insurer, laying out financial goals.
TIP: It’s malpractice not to call a doctor right away. Don’t make the mistake of delaying a medical assessment and treatment. Get to the hospital and hire a licensed specialist to gather evidence and calculate dollar figures in your case. These are important decisions.
How Much Is Fair Personal Injury Claim Compensation Worth?
Your decision in a Palmdale personal injury law firm can significantly impact how much you put in your pocket. The value of a personal injury case differs depending on your damages. The injuries can leave you down and out and permanently unemployed.
An average motor vehicle accident insurance settlement amount can range between $5,000 and $100,000! We are in a stronger position to negotiate with the adjuster if you have severe injuries. But your legal team will begin litigation if the at-fault insurance company refuses our damages assessment and fails to settle.
How Are Damages Paid In My Personal Injury Claim?
Fair compensation for the accident victim can be paid in staggered amounts or as a single lump-sum payment when spread out into periodic payments; structured settlement annuities can be tailored to meet you and your family members’ needs, just like the rich folks in Forbes Magazine.
Why Choose A Local Palmdale Personal Injury Law Firm Near Me?
Look for winning traits in choosing your Palmdale injury lawyers. Sometimes insurance companies will give you a raw deal.
You deserve someone who will handle settlement discussions with your insurance company, handling all communications with the adjuster. Your personal injury lawyers must navigate your matter through the court system if needed.
We will hire investigators to help gather evidence at the accident scene and reconstruct what caused you to be hurt.
- Common consequences of personal injuries
Let’s take a look at what happens when you get injured, like being hit by a bus, a falling-down accident, or suffer a worker’s compensation injury claim. Accidents that cause personal injuries can harm our lives in many decisive ways. Accidents can lead to personal injury and wrongful death with devastating and immediate consequences to your life partner and kids.
After getting hurt, you will face feelings of rage, stress, and anxiety. The medical bills, surgery, and physical therapy expenses can spiral out of control in a personal injury case.
You may even be facing a temporary or long-lasting bodily injury, physical impairment, mental impairment, and property damage repair charges. Some injury victims will remain disabled, unable to return to the workforce in a meaningful capacity.
Palmdale Accidents We Handle?
A tremendous civil law professional has the education, skills, resources, and passion for helping in all negligence law practice areas. Even if you think it’s your fault, another party may be liable for acts of personal negligence.
It’s malpractice not to hire someone for something so serious. Our duty is to find the liable defendant and hold them accountable on your behalf.
A top professional injury law firm should specialize in litigating fatalities and catastrophic injuries in accident cases like:
- Auto Accident: Most injury victims we help are people in auto accidents. (people with passenger car accidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, and commercial vehicle auto accident claims).
- Slip and Fall: Slip and fall, aka slip, trip, and fall, are common premises liability claims we help people win any slip and fall personal injury claim.
- Elder Abuse: Palmdale nursing homes are infamous for neglecting our seniors. We can help you. (We don’t handle medical malpractice, however.).
Palmdale Personal Injury Cases We Take?
Personal injuries can be expensive. Treatment can cost families a fortune.
We help individuals get paid for any kind of personal injury claims arising from:
- Dog bites: A dog bite, including animal attacks, (even serious accident cat attacks) at premises like a business are an area of law our negligence attorneys practice regularly. Our reputation for giving small children and females extra attention over their deep puncture wounds and lacerations gives clients confidence and trust after suffering dog bites.
- Burns: A severe burn injury can disfigure. And even with surgery, in the end, some cases see permanent harm to your body and senses.
- Brain Injuries: We litigate CTE and other head injuries in Palmdale regularly.
- Wrongful Death: Loss of life is a devastating outcome in a negligence claim. Survival actions and accidental killings may require help with estate planning, conservatorships, and more. Our negligence attorneys work in these areas of law, including serious injury and wrongful death lawsuits.
One of the best choices an injury victim can make when facing legal questions is to speak to a caring, skilled Palmdale personal injury lawyer at Ehline Law Firm today. Let’s discuss your case confidentially!
What Are The Top 3 Types Of Personal injury Lawsuits We Take?
1. Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
The CDC says catastrophic injuries, including traumatic brain injuries come from an external force, impact, or blow to your head. Mild traumatic and TBIs might cause you to lose sensation, strength, cognitive function, leading to a coma or wrongful death claims.
These are commonly caused during a Palmdale, CA car accident case or motorcycle accident.
2. Spinal cord injuries (SCI)
Dr. Marc Darrow says a spinal cord injury is very serious because the twisting, forward and backward motions in an accident can crack or burst your vertebrae, causing a severed or pinched nerve. Brain signals from your nerves can be cut off. You can lose feeling and control over speech, mobility, bowels, and limbs. A proven Palmdale injury lawyer can make insurance companies pay!
3. Wrongful death
Unlike other personal injury cases, accidental death or wrongful death is a type of psychological injury. When someone kills your close family member in a motorcycle accident, for example, you’ll experience emotional distress.
The cost of losing a breadwinner comes with a heavy economic burden. Individuals need answers to all their legal questions and more. Here are some issues clients must understand about a wrongful death case.
- Victims:People who can seek compensation are generally the decedent’s surviving spouse, domestic civil partner, children.
- Causes: Premises liability cases, defective products liability cases, government entity claims, vehicle accidents, cruise ship accidents, and maritime claims.
- Damages Under California Law: The survivor seeks to recover compensation money for loss of love, consortium, earnings, and future income from the careless killer.
Your attorney’s professionalism, charisma, and tact matter.
Do You Need A Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
Our Palmdale motorcycle lawyers are inundated with these cases with the high fuel prices and bumper-to-bumper jams.
4. Cutting And Piercing
These are more common in dog bite injuries, knife attacks, police shootings, and defective product cases at 36,084 reported instances.
Common in organized sports or a work comp claim, the CDC reported 32,523 inpatient injuries in 2015.
Who Does My Accident Attorney Sue And When?
Here is the info you or your loved one must know about the personal injury claims litigation process in Palmdale, CA.
- The State of California for a poor road or sidewalk maintenance issue (poor road conditions cause many vehicle crashes)
- An area like a retail store, private home, or restaurant property owners (Ex: Slip and fall accidents)
- Your bosses in a worker’s compensation matter
- A rogue employee like a bouncer or a delivery driver
- Product manufacturers / product liability. (The dangerous products claims area requires many years in practice).
- The driver who caused a car accident.
- Dog owners.
The record shows that brain injury claims caused by a slip and fall accident mainly arise from tripping and falling cases, often against Palmdale during construction accidents.
But they can be anything from product liability cases, like a defective motorcycle part or exploding airbag injury during car accidents, pedestrian accidents, truck accidents, and other auto accidents. Motorcycle accident victims, in particular, will need insurance policy money immediately.
We will review any pictures, a medical record, or other evidence-free of charge. We’ll make insurance policy claims against any responsible parties under applicable negligence laws. You can phone us. Contact Ehline Law Firm at (833) 538-7783 24/7. Our best attorney is just a call away.
Statute of Limitations In Different Personal Injury Cases
Injured victims must file their case or lawsuit within the statutory or contractually agreed time frame (deadline) from their injury date. The California statute of limitations can differ according to your type of injury claim to avoid hearing ancient disputes and avoid injustice along the way.
The general time limit to sue is a two-year deadline in most PI claims. But some Palmdale, CA cruise lines and government entities have additional claims filing procedures shortening the plaintiff’s amount of time to sue outside the statute.
Evidence of incompetency, imprisonment, or being offshore can also extend the expected time to sue. Only experienced attorneys know all the secrets.
Get A Free Consultation From a Palmdale Personal Injury Claims Lawyer Today
Seeking an attorney in Palmdale? Our top-quality firm is ready to help defend your rights today with extreme professionalism. Schedule a free consultation. Callus today at (833) 538-7783 or use our convenient online contact form. Our personal injury firm’s job is to protect the rights and success of accident victims and their family members.
We Proudly Serve Palmdale Personal Injury Clients
Palmdale personal injury lawyers proudly serving the following Palmdale zip codes: 91390 / 93535 / 93543 / 93550 / 93551 / 93552 / 93590 / 93591 / 93599