F-Series Recall a Safety Hazard
Bloomberg reported on the recall and its potential effects. The recall affects Ford F-150 and Super Duty pickups. Ford shipped out the vehicles with faulty side doors. These doors often don't open or can appear closed without actually latching.
Ford claims there have been no injuries yet. However, the recall affects the 2015-2017 model years. Furthermore, the F-Series of trucks is Ford's most popular. Overall, Ford expects a $267 million loss.
Besides, the recent recall scandal eats into Ford's profit margin. It also undermines trust in the brand, still damaged from issues from the Great Recession. We wish the American company well.
Everyone wants Detroit to succeed. However, pushing out inferior products won't cut it. Overall, the recall affects about 1.1 million pickups in the US. It also affects over 220,000 in Canada and over 20,000 in Mexico.
Not the First Major Issue?
This isn't the first recall Ford's had over the last several years. Ford was involved in several significant recalls, each of which was a unique challenge to drivers. Ford vehicles also used faulty Takata airbags. These airbags were infamous for causing death and injuries. Some riders even described them as IEDs.
Furthermore, Ford's problems are just beginning in the recall. The issue hasn't resulted in reported deaths or injuries yet. However, when and if such an issue happens, the car giant is on the hook for millions in lawsuits and litigation. The company will be under a fine-toothed comb.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting us. The Ehline Law firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC is here to assist with any issues or concerns. Our team has decades of experience in handling such recall and auto safety issues.
We are the people's advocates. Allow us to be your shield. Call or email us for more info. We will travel anywhere in the state to discuss your legal options
Need a civil injury lawyer closer to you? Reach out to a:Bus Accident lawyer in Newport Beach, CA, Redondo Beach Bicycle Pathway Accident Lawyers, Marina del Rey, CA accident lawyers near you.
Practice Area Information
- Bicycle Crash FAQs
- Big Rig Docking Bay Accidents
- Bouncy House Injury
- Catholic Church Abuse Lawyers
- Chantix Lawsuits
- Climate - Rainy Day Accident
- Defective Automobile
- Defective Seat-Backs
- Diaphyseal Sleeve Malfunction Lawsuits
- Elder Nursing Homes and Dependent Care Regulations
- Elevator Accident Lawyer
- Employment Law Claims
- Funeral Home Error Attorney
- Gas Explosions
- Gender Discrimination
- Government Claims - Cal Trans Accidents
- Head on Collisions
- Inadequate Security
- Industry - Crane Lifts
- Know the California Rules for Roadways
- Mercury Poisoning
- Michael P. Ehline Bicycle Attorney
- Motorcycle Speeding Collisions
- Opioid Lawsuit Attorney
- Playground Accident
- Preventing, Fighting Off and Responding to Dog Attacks
- Recreactional Duck Boat Accidents
- Relevant Los Angeles, California Dog Laws
- Ridesharing - Limousine Accidents
- Sex Abuse/Assault
- Shaken Baby Lawsuits
- T-Bone Broadside Accidents
- Teen Driver Accidents
- Tips: Left Hand Turn Crash Avoidance
- Toasted Skin Syndrome
- Traffic Accident - Pedestrian Collision
- Train Accidents Injury Lawsuit Center