Did You Know that LA Has Some of the Finest Food in the Country?
Yes, it's true; Los Angeles and its surrounding areas are quickly becoming known for their rich food culture. LA's rich mixture of ethnic groups means several opportunities for the palate. There are also chances for these culinary traditions to blend and create a whole new number of fusion dishes. Each type of food has its history and personality. This food culture is where Los Angeles shines, especially over the last several decades.
The Great LA Food Can Expensive and Cheap?
Perhaps cheap is the wrong word. Although a lot of food might be less expensive, it is never genuinely affordable. The city is one of the leaders of the recent food cart wave that's overtaking the nation. You can find just about any food at these food carts, often for an excellent price. It's a perfect chance for the average family to try all sorts of different foods while still sticking to a budget.
For the picky eater, there are several different food types to choose from. These include Korean BBQ, Mexican food, traditional American, Armenian, Persian, regular BBQ, and even more. There are few cities on the planet's face with a richer diversity of food backgrounds and places to eat than LA.
These include the La Serenata De Garibaldi in East LA, Taylor's Steakhouse, Good Stuff bakery in South Bay, Clinton's Cafeteria downtown, the Geisha House, Trader Vic's, Pink's Hot Dogs, and M&M's Soul Food. These are just a small number of the many significant restaurants—so many good places to eat. We're sure we must have left something off the list! If you think of something or know of a local hole in the wall you want to be profiled, drop us a line. We want to know more, primarily to feed ourselves!
- Head northwest on E 1st St toward Bailey St 489 ft
- Turn left onto S Boyle Ave 0.3 mi
- Turn right onto E 4th St 1.2 mi
- Continue onto E 3rd St 0.1 mi
- Turn left onto Crocker St 0.2 mi
- Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto E 5th St
- Destination will be on the right 0.8 mi
Driving Directions to Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC from Taylor's Steakhouse.
Drive 15 min (3.5 miles) via W 8th St from 3361 W 8th St, Los Angeles, CA 90005.
- Drive along W 8th St 12 min (3.2 mi)
- Take S Hope St to S Grand Ave 1 min (0.2 mi)
- Continue on S Grand Ave. Drive to W 5th St 51 s (0.1 mi)
Driving Directions to Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC from Good Stuff Bakery in South Bay.
Travel 50 min (26.2 miles) via CA-1 S and I-110 N from Good Stuff at 1617 S Pacific Coast Hwy #102, Redondo Beach, CA 90277.
- Get on I-110 N in Los Angeles from CA-1 S 20 min (6.9 mi)
- Follow I-110 N to W 4th St.
- Take the 6th st/9th St exit from CA-110 23 min (18.8 mi)
- Take S Hope St to W 5th St 2 min (0.4 mi)
Driving Directions to Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC from M&M's Soul Food.
Drive 31 min (11.3 miles) via E Florence Ave and I-110 N from M & M Soul Food at 801 E Manchester Blvd, Inglewood, CA 90301.
- Get on I-110 N in Los Angeles from E Florence Ave 15 min (5.0 mi)
- Continue on I-110 N to W 4th St.
- Take the 6th st/9th St exit from CA-110 10 min (5.9 mi)
- Take S Hope St to W 5th St 2 min (0.4 mi)
Driving Directions to Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC from Pink's Hot Dogs.
Travel 25 min (6.8 miles) via W 3rd St from Pink's Hot Dogs at 709 N La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038.
- Head south on N La Brea Ave toward Melrose Ave 0.5 mi
- Turn left onto Beverly Blvd 0.9 mi
- Turn right onto N Rossmore Ave 0.5 mi
- Turn left onto W 3rd St 4.2 mi
- Continue onto W 4th St 0.1 mi
- Use the middle lane to stay on W 4th St 0.2 mi
- Turn right toward W 4th St (signs for Hope St) 354 ft Slight left onto W 4th St 174 ft.
- Turn right onto S Hope St 0.1 mi.
- Use the right lane to turn right onto S Grand Ave 315 ft
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto W 5th St
- Destination will be on the right 282 ft
Ehline Law Maintains locations and meeting places in Long Beach, Torrance, Marina del Rey, Santa Monica, San Bernardino, and Riverside. We can come to your home or bedside anywhere in Northern, Central, or Southern California.
You can reach out to a:
- Torrance wrongful death lawyer
- Torrance car accident lawyer
- Torrance motorcycle lawyer
- Bus Accident lawyer in Newport Beach
- Redondo Beach Bicycle Pathway Accident Lawyer
- Marina del Rey accident lawyers
Practice Area Information
- Auto Accidents
- Aviation Accident
- Battery & Assault
- Benzene Exposure
- Bicycle Accident
- Big Rig Docking Bay Accidents
- Big Rig Truck Accident
- Birth Injury
- Boat Accident
- Boat Accident FAQs
- Body Part Amputation
- Bouncy House Injury
- Brain Injury
- Bullet Proof Armored Vehicles
- Burn Injury
- Bus Accident
- Catastrophic Injury
- Cruise Ship
- Crush Injury
- Defective Seat-Backs
- Deglove Injury Attorney
- DHL Accidents
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- Elder Abuse
- Elevator Accident Lawyer
- Escalator Accident Lawyer in LA
- Eye Injuries
- FedEx Truck Accidents
- Food Poisoning
- Government Claims - Cal Trans Accidents
- Helicopter Accident
- L.A. and U.S. Traffic Accident Statistics
- Limousine Accidents
- Machine Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Ejections
- Motorcycle Accident
- Orthopaedic Injury
- Overexertion Attorneys
- Pedestrian Collisions
- Premises Liability
- Preventing, Fighting Off and Responding to Dog Attacks
- Prison Bus Accident
- Product Defect & Recall
- Rear Impact Collision
- School Bus Accident
- Segway Recalls
- Slip And Fall
- Soft Tissue Cases
- Speeding Crashes
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spine Compression
- SSI Disability
- Teen Driver Accidents
- Tort Claims Act
- Tow Truck Injuries
- Train Accident
- Trash Truck Injury Attorney
- UPS Delivery Truck Accident
- Wood Chippers Shredders Accident
- Wrongful Death