Famous LA Sportscasters
Los Angeles is perhaps the best sports city in the country. With such a large media market and dedicated fans, it’s no surprise that there is a substantial reservoir of sports reporters in the area. Whether to cover the Dodgers, Rams, Lakers, UCLA or more, there’s plenty to choose from!
- Jim Hill might be cheating, considering his massive backstory. Hill is a former football star and one of the most prolific sportscasters in LA history. He covered the Superbowl, the Olympics, and even more. He's currently at KCBS and formerly worked at KABC and does report for KCAL. He's also a host of Showtime's pay-per-view boxing programs. He's been honored by just about every sports and media organization out there.
— Los Angeles Lakers (@Lakers) February 21, 2013
2. Next up is Fred Rogin, the NBC Sports guru. He also appears on AM 570 each day from noon to 2 pm. Fred's a significant part of the LA sports scene. He's covered every Olympics since 1984 and became NBC4's primary sports anchor in 1986! He's been broadcasting since 1976 in Texas, Arizona, and CA!
My D1 son. So proud! Welcome to the PAC 12 Jack.. pic.twitter.com/keuAexiC9G
— Fred Roggin (@FredNBCLA) October 14, 2017
A New Group of Reporters, and Old.
3.This one might be a bit of cheating because he’s retired. However, there’s no one more iconic than Vin Scully. Scully was the longtime voice of the Dodgers and postseason baseball. His voice is instantly recognizable and soothing.
— Vin Scully (@VinScullyTweet) October 2, 2016
4. Back to sports, we have John Ireland. You've seen John interview many of the biggest names in sports, including many Lakers and Dodgers. He's a staple at ESPN LA 710 and Spectrum Sportsnet.
Back of the Lakers plane with Kobe for the last time. pic.twitter.com/6tmag8drWK
— John Ireland (@LAIreland) April 12, 2016
What are the Driving Directions From Dodger's Stadium to Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC from Dodger's Stadium?
Driving Directions from Dodger Stadium at 1000 Vin Scully Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
- Take Vin Scully Ave to Sunset Blvd 1 min (0.3 mi)
- Use the left two lanes to turn left onto Sunset Blvd 1 min (0.5 mi)
- Use the right two lanes to turn right onto N Beaudry Ave 2 min (0.5 mi)
- Follow W 1st St and S Grand Ave to W 5th St 5 min (0.9 mi)
- Arrive at Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC. 633 W 5th St #2890, Los Angeles, CA 90071.
What are the Driving Directions From Staple's Center to Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC?
8 min (1.9 miles) via Chick Hearn Ct. Fastest route, despite the usual traffic Figueroa / 12th Los Angeles, CA 90015.
- Head northeast on S Figueroa St toward W 11th St. May be closed at certain times or days
39 s (0.1 mi)
- Drive. 4 min (1.5 mi)
- Take S Hope St to S Grand Ave 1 min (0.2 mi)
- Continue on S Grand Ave. Drive to W 5th St 51 s (0.1 mi)
- Arrive at Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC 633 W 5th St #2890, Los Angeles, CA 90071. (213) 596-9642.
What are the Driving Directions From UCLA to Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC?
Est Time to arrive in 28 min (15.3 miles) via I-10 E, which usually is the Fastest route, despite slowdowns on I-10 E to University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095.
- Get on I-405 S from Montana Ave and S Sepulveda Blvd. 5 min (1.8 mi)
- Continue on I-405 S.
- Take I-10 E to W 4th St in Los Angeles.
- Take the 6th st/9th St exit from CA-110 N/State 110 N. 17 min (13.0 mi)
- Take S Hope St to W 5th St. 2 min (0.4 mi)
- Arrive at Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC. 633 W 5th St #2890, Los Angeles, CA 90071. (213) 596-9642.
So if you were hurt in a venue where these sportscasters cast, we are ready to help. Call for an appointment to ensure the best service.
Ehline Law Maintains locations and meeting places in Long Beach, Torrance, Marina del Rey, Santa Monica, San Bernardino, and Riverside. We can come to your home or bedside anywhere in Northern, Central, or Southern California.
Need a civil injury lawyer closer to you? Reach out to a:Bus Accident lawyer in Newport Beach, CA, Redondo Beach Bicycle Pathway Accident Lawyers, Marina del Rey, CA accident lawyers near you.
Practice Area Information
- Agriculture - Combine Harvesters
- Aircraft - Airplane Accident
- Auto Loaner Accident
- Big Rig Docking Bay Accidents
- Big Rig Truck Accident
- Boat Accident FAQs
- Brain Injury
- Bus Accident
- California Hit and Run
- Catastrophic Injury
- Civil Rights Attorney
- Climate - Rainy Day Accident
- Defective Glass Claims
- Delivery Vehicle Accidents
- DHL Accidents
- Elder Abuse
- Elder Malnutrition
- Employment Law Claims
- Escalator Accident Lawyer in LA
- Fault in Truck Accidents
- Food Poisoning
- Government Claims - Pothole Accidents
- GrubHub Accidents
- Hazardous Materials
- Inattentive Trucker Accidents
- Industry - Forklift Accidents
- Insurance Dispute Lawyers
- Insurance Q & A Video
- Left Hand Turn Accidents
- Limousine Accidents
- Los Angeles Car Accident Victim Resources
- Machine Accidents
- Motorcycle Accident
- Oxygen Tank Injury Attorney in Southern California
- Product Defect & Recall
- Road Rage
- School Bus Accident
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spine Compression
- Teenaged Motorcyclist Accidents
- Toasted Skin Syndrome
- Traffic Accident - Illegal U-Turn
- Traffic Accident - Rear Impact Collision
- Understanding Head Injury Suits
- UPS Delivery Truck Accident
- Work Comp Burn Injuries
- Wrongful Death at Sea
- Wrongful Death by Suicide
- Wrongful Death of a Child Attorney