What Are the Safest Motorbikes for User Experience?
Why Safety First Matters?
There are many types of motorcycles and motorbikes on the road today. Many consumers tend to choose them for their style, for their acceleration, and their speed. However, the savvy rider will also consider the effects of the bike on their safety. Only with proper research can a rider understand how the bike would fare in a crash.
This research is where Ehline Law is here to help. We've scoured the internet and used our experience to compile a list of some of the safest bikes on America's roads today.
Is There A List Of Safest Motorcycle Models?
We have compiled a list of the safest bikes. For this list, we utilized some data from All Motor News, as well as from the Cheat Sheet.
These types of safer motorcycles include:
- The Victory Cross Roads 8-Ball, for $16,000, the bike is not just a beauty but also has one of the lowest seat heights in the class and allows riders to maintain control of the bike at low speeds.
- The V Star 250 is attractively priced at just over $4,000 but also comes with many safety features. This Yamaha has a low seat height and front disc brakes.
- The Indian Chief Dark Horse is not your classic Indian Chief Bike but is also more of an entry-level bike to break in heavy riders. This bike can reduce some of the costs while preserving safety.
- The Victory Empulse TT is the second bike in our list from Victory. It comes with a smooth finish and is electric-- powered by a permanent magnet AC inductor motor. Its six-speed gearbox offers increased options with 54 horsepower. The bike can travel up to 100 miles with its regenerative braking system.
These are just some of the bikes that offer increased safety and comfort on the road. Purchasing a bike is never an easy decision, but choosing one that provides increased protection should be. For more information about riding safety, check out the other articles on our site.
Need a civil injury lawyer closer to you? Reach out to a:Bus Accident lawyer in Newport Beach, CA, Redondo Beach Bicycle Pathway Accident Lawyers, Marina del Rey, CA accident lawyers near you.
Practice Area Information
- Armored Vehicles
- ATV Injuries
- Auto Loaner Accident
- Auto Rental Accident
- Bad Weather Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Crash FAQs
- Bicycle Helmet Laws
- Big Rig Truck Accident
- Brain Injury
- Broken Ankle Attorney
- Burn Injury
- California Motorcycle Attorneys
- Car Accident - Negligent Entrustment
- Car Accidents
- Cement Truck Accident
- Chemical Burns & Explosions
- Child Bike Injuries
- Cold Tire Motorcycle Accidents
- Common Bicycle Injuries
- Common Causes of Motorcycle Wrecks
- Common Motorcycle Rider Injuries
- Defective Brakes
- Defective Glass Claims
- Defective Seat-Backs
- DHL Accidents
- DUI Motorcycle Accidents
- Eye Injuries
- Fault in Truck Accidents
- Government Claims - Pothole Accidents
- GrubHub Accidents
- Industry - Crane Lifts
- L.A. and U.S. Traffic Accident Statistics
- Los Angeles Defective Trailer Hitch Injury Lawyers
- Military Bus Accident Attorney
- Motor Vehicle Ejections
- Motorcycle Accident
- Motorcycle Accident Government Claims
- Motorcycle Accident Resources
- Motorcycle Accident Statistics
- Motorcycle Accident Terms and Phrases
- Motorcycle Defects
- Motorcycle Fracture Injury
- Motorcycle Head On Collisions
- Motorcycle Hit And Run Accidents in L.A.
- Motorcycle Lane Splitting Collisions
- Motorcycle Left Hand Turn Accidents
- Motorcycle Passenger Injury
- Motorcycle Speeding Collisions
- Motorcycle Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Wrongful Death
- Open Car Door Injuries
- Opioid Lawsuit Attorney
- Parking Structure Incident Attorney
- Postal Truck Accident
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Product Defect & Recall
- School Bus Accident
- Soft Tissue Cases
- Sudden Stop Motorcycle Collisions
- Taxi Cab Injury
- Teenaged Motorcyclist Accidents
- Testimonials of Wounded Riders
- Tips: Left Hand Turn Crash Avoidance
- Tractor and Trailer
- Traffic Accident - DUI/Drunk Driver
- Traffic Accident - Hit and Run
- Traffic Accident - Inattentive Driving
- Traffic Accident FAQ's
- Transmission Delivery Vehicle Accident
- Truckers Under the Influence (DUI)
- Two Wheeled Single Vehicle Collisions
- Understanding Elder Isolation and Worse
- UPS Delivery Truck Accident