Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month is for Bikers and Drivers Awareness
Motorcycle Safety Is No Joke.
Every motorcyclist has enough to worry about when they get ready to ride. Between other riders, parts issues, and other concerns, they don't need to worry about further safety issues. Then again, every rider has a role to play in the security of the roads. Helpful tips often utilized at the right time can save lives. That is the reason why motorcycle safety month was created.
May is Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month. Because of this, Ehline Law Firm has launched its Motorcycle safety campaign to help others sharing the roads become more aware of motorcycle riders, their behaviors, and how to drive safely near motorcycles on our highways.
Our lead attorney, Michael Ehline, understands these issues intimately. Ehline is a motorcycle enthusiast and a lobbyist in Washington for bikers' issues. So Ehline is a leading motorcycle legal expert. His tireless work helping motorcyclists is second to none. His team is fantastic and never stop until the job is done.
Keep in mind the sobering statistics. About half of the motorcyclists killed annually are experienced riders, often 40 or over. The largest share of deaths are young riders, but no one is immune from crashes and severe injury.
Motorcycle Safety Month is just a part of the potential solution. However, the role of safety is in everyone's hands. When we understand the ways motorcycle accidents happen, we can avoid them.
Studying some National Highway Traffic Safety Administration statistics show the potential to reduce the number of deaths on the road further. In 2015 the number of motorcyclist deaths increased, one of the few subsets of riders that increased. Traffic deaths in cars and trucks have consistently fallen over the last twenty years. Why are the numbers increasing for those behind the handlebars?
We all have a responsibility for our roads. Play your part, and offer any chance to drive defensively and use manners on the asphalt. Motorcycle deaths will again begin to fall, but only after we all pitch in.
You can reach out to a:
- Torrance wrongful death lawyer
- Torrance car accident lawyer
- Torrance motorcycle lawyer
- Bus Accident lawyer in Newport Beach
- Redondo Beach Bicycle Pathway Accident Lawyer
- Marina del Rey accident lawyers
Practice Area Information
- ATV Accidents
- Auto Accidents
- Bad Weather Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accident
- Big Rig Truck Accident
- Bus Accident
- California Motorcycle Attorneys
- Cold Tire Motorcycle Accidents
- Common Causes of Motorcycle Wrecks
- Common Motorcycle Rider Injuries
- DHL Accidents
- DUI Motorcycle Accidents
- Important CVC Sections
- Motorcycle Accident
- Motorcycle Accident Government Claims
- Motorcycle Accident Resources
- Motorcycle Accident Statistics
- Motorcycle Accident Terms and Phrases
- Motorcycle Defects
- Motorcycle Fracture Injury
- Motorcycle Head On Collisions
- Motorcycle Hit And Run Accidents in L.A.
- Motorcycle Injury Stats
- Motorcycle Lane Splitting Collisions
- Motorcycle Left Hand Turn Accidents
- Motorcycle Passenger Injury
- Motorcycle Speeding Collisions
- Motorcycle Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Wrongful Death
- Open Car Door Injuries
- Pedestrian Collisions
- Rear Impact Collision
- Speeding Crashes
- Sudden Stop Motorcycle Collisions
- Teenaged Motorcyclist Accidents
- Testimonials of Wounded Riders
- Truck Crash Stats
- Two Wheeled Single Vehicle Collisions
- UPS Delivery Truck Accident