L.A. Helicopter Accident Attorney
Helicopter crashes and accidents can be among the most dangerous that a person can go through. When faced with such a tragedy, the need for proper legal representation shoots up. Also, the need to hold those responsible liable for their errors and negligence shoots way up too. A free consultation to review your legal rights can be precisely what is required in the recovery process.
Table of Contents:
- Fatalities and Vertical Flight
- The Many Causes of Helicopter Crash
- Other Potential Causes
- Experienced Counsel Matters
- Contacting a Lawyer
Helicopters are commonly known as:
And these truly are amazing machines requiring advanced engineering and many safety features.
- Even just to perform relatively simple maneuvers, the work needed to get a helicopter off the ground is tremendous.
- Pilots require extra exceptional training, and the risk increases from having no fixed wings.
- Thus, auto-rotation and other safety training is a must.
Pilots must also understand:
- How to use the foot-pedals
- Limitations of rotor blades on the aerodynamic flight
Any mess ups, and it's curtain to your pilot, co-pilot and fellow passengers like you.
So we know that chopper crashes can be life ending and risky.
So what else must we know?
- Their construction requires advanced engineering and redundant safety features.
- To keep them flying, they require skilled mechanics to perform regular inspection and maintenance upon them. Also, unlike a fixed-wing aircraft, these agile birds can’t just glide back to earth if there is an engine failure or malfunction.
In any event, as discussed, copter crashes can easily be life ending events.
What About Deaths and Vertical Flight?
These injuries could also include:
- Pilot error (Helicopter crashes into a building and catches fire, etc.)
- Defective parts (poorly made or designed rotors, etc.)
- Improper maintenance
- Weather events
- Poor designs
Many different hands are responsible for the flight of these machines and could be liable for a crash, including:
- Air traffic controller error
- Flight service negligence
- Helicopter pad operator negligence
- Bird strikes
Due to the severity of injuries sustained, death, and negligence factors, litigation around chopper accidents can become complicated.
This type of lawsuit could require a complete investigation into the circumstances the incident occurred.
- There will be a need for expert witness testimony to become presented and compiled.
- Only attorneys specialized in such aircraft crash cases are ready to deal with the issues both in and out of court following such a disaster.
- There could be enormous costs of hospital bills and funeral costs, among others.
Our attorneys try to lessen this burden on you. We do so by making the responsible party pay you compensation.
Why Experience Matters in Your Choice of Catastrophic Injury Lawyers?
This type of legal claim needs a particular kind of skilled lawyer with a foreknowledge of the case law, precedent, and court system. Only then can you take on a party or parties liable. The attorneys at the Ehline Law Firm's experience is second to none in cases like this.
- Our track record fighting on behalf of victims is backed by our vast knowledge of the operation and law revolving around aircraft.
This could be vital, especially if there is a crash of a military aircraft or civilian machine.
To reach a skilled helicopter crash attorney, please call our 24-hour hotline line for a free consultation today at (213) 596-9642. Remember: we don’t ask for a red cent until we win.