Are Medical Bills Included In A Bodily Injury Award?
Bodily injury claims and “personal injury claims” and “PI awards” are usually used synonymously. Medical bills are often aggregated into the settlement amount with the lost earnings, the loss of consortium if appropriate and any other incidental expenses like purchasing wheel chair accessible vehicles, etc.
Practice Area Information
- A Skilled Attorney Can Help with a Rental Car and Compensation
- Auto Insurance
- Basic Evidence Gathering in a Vehicular Negligence Claim
- Best and Worst Auto Insurance Companies
- Best L.A., CA Car Accident Resources and Links
- Can I Claim The Diminished Value Of My Car After An Accident?
- How do You Prove Negligence in the Car Accident?
- Important California Car Accident Laws/Scenarios
- Is There a Silver Bullet In Determining the Value of a Car Accident Case?
- Know the California Rules for Roadways
- L.A. and U.S. Traffic Accident Statistics
- Motorcycle Accident Government Claims
- Preparing For and Dealing With A Traffic Accident | The Steps Involved
- Top 20 Car Accident Tips for Crash Victims
- Traffic Accident FAQ's
- What are Some Auto Insurance Problems in Getting Paid Post Accident?
- What are Some Great Tips for After a Bad Accident?
- What are Some of Our Results of Various Car and Truck Accident Cases?
- What are Some Reasons Your Auto Insurance Rates Can Go Up?
- What Makes us Bad Faith Auto Insurance Experts?