Can A Judgment Obtained As Result Of A Wrongful Death Be Discharged In Bankruptcy?
Again this is largely dependent on the jurisdiction. The bankruptcy code allows the discharge of negligence damages. However, some bankruptcy courts might declare damages resulting from extremely gross negligence or some forms of recklessness non-dischargeable.
Practice Area Information
- A Skilled Attorney Can Help with a Rental Car and Compensation
- Auto Insurance
- Basic Evidence Gathering in a Vehicular Negligence Claim
- Best and Worst Auto Insurance Companies
- Best L.A., CA Car Accident Resources and Links
- Can I Claim The Diminished Value Of My Car After An Accident?
- Car Accident Wrongful Death
- Dog Manslaughter Attorney
- Elderly & Nursing Home Wrongful Death
- How do You Prove Negligence in the Car Accident?
- Important California Car Accident Laws/Scenarios
- Is There a Silver Bullet In Determining the Value of a Car Accident Case?
- Know the California Rules for Roadways
- L.A. and U.S. Traffic Accident Statistics
- Maritime Wrongful Death Attorney
- Motorcycle Wrongful Death
- Preparing For and Dealing With A Traffic Accident | The Steps Involved
- Top 20 Car Accident Tips for Crash Victims
- Traffic Accident FAQ's
- What are Some Auto Insurance Problems in Getting Paid Post Accident?
- What are Some Great Tips for After a Bad Accident?
- What are Some of Our Results of Various Car and Truck Accident Cases?
- What are Some Reasons Your Auto Insurance Rates Can Go Up?
- What Makes us Bad Faith Auto Insurance Experts?
- Wrongful Death
- Wrongful Death by Suicide