Can A Judgment Obtained As Result Of A Wrongful Death Be Discharged In Bankruptcy?
Again this is largely dependent on the jurisdiction. The bankruptcy code allows the discharge of negligence damages. However, some bankruptcy courts might declare damages resulting from extremely gross negligence or some forms of recklessness non-dischargeable.
Jan 4, 2019Jury Seated in Wrongful Death Lawsuit of Michael Jackson - Was Voir Dire Easy?
Practice Area Information
- A Skilled Attorney Can Help with a Rental Car and Compensation
- Auto Insurance FAQ
- Basic Evidence Gathering in a Vehicular Negligence Claim
- Best L.A., CA Car Accident Resources and Links
- Can I Claim The Diminished Value Of My Car After An Accident?
- Elderly & Nursing Home Wrongful Death
- Forklift Accidents
- How Do I Prepare For A Car Accident?
- Insurance Q & A
- Know the California Rules for Roadways
- L.A. and U.S. Traffic Accident Statistics
- Manslaughter By Dog
- Maritime Wrongful Death Attorney
- Motorcycle Wrongful Death
- Seven Most Important Steps to Take After a Car Accident
- Traffic Accident FAQ's
- What are Some of Our Results of Various Car and Truck Accident Cases?
- What are Some Reasons Your Auto Insurance Rates Can Go Up?
- What Everyone Should Know Before Driving a Car
- Wrongful Death
- Wrongful Death by Suicide
- Wrongful Death Elements