Can Decisions Be Appealed In Civil Claims?
Decisions may be appealed if a party is unsatisfied with a lower court’s decision. However, this process may be costly and may not generate the desired results. Parties should really consider why it was they lost in the trial court before they hastily attempt to appeal the decision because investing a large amount of time and money for a similar result would be wasteful to the parties and the judicial system itself.
Practice Area Information
- A Skilled Attorney Can Help with a Rental Car and Compensation
- Auto Insurance FAQ
- Basic Evidence Gathering in a Vehicular Negligence Claim
- Best L.A., CA Car Accident Resources and Links
- Can I Claim The Diminished Value Of My Car After An Accident?
- How Do I Prepare For A Car Accident?
- Insurance Q & A
- Know the California Rules for Roadways
- L.A. and U.S. Traffic Accident Statistics
- Seven Most Important Steps to Take After a Car Accident
- Traffic Accident FAQ's
- What are Some of Our Results of Various Car and Truck Accident Cases?
- What are Some Reasons Your Auto Insurance Rates Can Go Up?
- What Everyone Should Know Before Driving a Car