Does A Wrongful Death Settlement Need To Be Shared With All Relatives?
Again, this is entirely dependent on the state law in which the case is brought some states leave large latitude and other states have rigid requirements as to how a wrongful death claim is to be distributed.
Jan 4, 2019Jury Seated in Wrongful Death Lawsuit of Michael Jackson - Was Voir Dire Easy?
Practice Area Information
- A Skilled Attorney Can Help with a Rental Car and Compensation
- Auto Insurance FAQ
- Basic Evidence Gathering in a Vehicular Negligence Claim
- Best L.A., CA Car Accident Resources and Links
- Can I Claim The Diminished Value Of My Car After An Accident?
- Elderly & Nursing Home Wrongful Death
- Forklift Accidents
- How Do I Prepare For A Car Accident?
- Insurance Q & A
- Know the California Rules for Roadways
- L.A. and U.S. Traffic Accident Statistics
- Manslaughter By Dog
- Maritime Wrongful Death Attorney
- Motorcycle Wrongful Death
- Seven Most Important Steps to Take After a Car Accident
- Traffic Accident FAQ's
- What are Some of Our Results of Various Car and Truck Accident Cases?
- What are Some Reasons Your Auto Insurance Rates Can Go Up?
- What Everyone Should Know Before Driving a Car
- Wrongful Death
- Wrongful Death by Suicide
- Wrongful Death Elements