How Do I Defend Myself If I Am Sued For Civil Nuisance?
You would first want to argue that whatever harm you are creating is not substantial or that it has not produced a long lasting effect. Next you should attempt to show that your activity has not created an unreasonable interference with the right to use and enjoy the property. Finally, you could attempt to show that the party CAME to the nuisance, that is, they were aware of the nuisance and still chose to come to it and beat its effects.
Practice Area Information
- A Skilled Attorney Can Help with a Rental Car and Compensation
- Auto Insurance FAQ
- Basic Evidence Gathering in a Vehicular Negligence Claim
- Best L.A., CA Car Accident Resources and Links
- Can I Claim The Diminished Value Of My Car After An Accident?
- How Do I Prepare For A Car Accident?
- Insurance Q & A
- Know the California Rules for Roadways
- L.A. and U.S. Traffic Accident Statistics
- Seven Most Important Steps to Take After a Car Accident
- Traffic Accident FAQ's
- What are Some of Our Results of Various Car and Truck Accident Cases?
- What are Some Reasons Your Auto Insurance Rates Can Go Up?
- What Everyone Should Know Before Driving a Car