How Is The Amount Of Damages Determined In A Wrongful Death Case?
The amount of damages can be a very complicated question. In a typical situation the survivors may sue for the medical bills incurred for the care of the person who was injured and the funeral and burial costs. However, the idea is the under wrongful death the parties are being compensated for the loss and continuing absence of the person, so often times courts will factor in the predicted future of the person who passed away and asses damages that would likely include the sum that the person could have earned, how long that person would have lived, and the suffering all of the members have incurred as a result of having lost a loved one. due to the absence of the deceased person.
Practice Area Information
- A Skilled Attorney Can Help with a Rental Car and Compensation
- Auto Insurance
- Basic Evidence Gathering in a Vehicular Negligence Claim
- Best and Worst Auto Insurance Companies
- Best L.A., CA Car Accident Resources and Links
- Can I Claim The Diminished Value Of My Car After An Accident?
- Dog Manslaughter Attorney
- Elderly & Nursing Home Wrongful Death
- How do You Prove Negligence in the Car Accident?
- Important California Car Accident Laws/Scenarios
- Is There a Silver Bullet In Determining the Value of a Car Accident Case?
- Know the California Rules for Roadways
- L.A. and U.S. Traffic Accident Statistics
- Maritime Wrongful Death Attorney
- Motorcycle Wrongful Death
- Preparing For and Dealing With A Traffic Accident | The Steps Involved
- Top 20 Car Accident Tips for Crash Victims
- Traffic Accident FAQ's
- What are Some Auto Insurance Problems in Getting Paid Post Accident?
- What are Some Great Tips for After a Bad Accident?
- What are Some of Our Results of Various Car and Truck Accident Cases?
- What are Some Reasons Your Auto Insurance Rates Can Go Up?
- What is the Three Times the Meds Formula and Does it Apply?
- What Makes us Bad Faith Auto Insurance Experts?
- Wrongful Death
- Wrongful Death
- Wrongful Death by Suicide