Is There A Minimum Personal Injury Settlement Amount?
3068 views • Jul 26, 2017
Is there a minimum personal injury settlement amount? No, there is no minimum amount that a person may receive when they have been personally injured. The settlement amount is determined by a variety of factors including the medical bills, the future damages, the extent of harm, the loss in wages and the loss in future earnings.
Practice Area Information
- A Skilled Attorney Can Help with a Rental Car and Compensation
- Auto Insurance FAQ
- Basic Evidence Gathering in a Vehicular Negligence Claim
- Best L.A., CA Car Accident Resources and Links
- Can I Claim The Diminished Value Of My Car After An Accident?
- How Do I Prepare For A Car Accident?
- Insurance Q & A
- Know the California Rules for Roadways
- L.A. and U.S. Traffic Accident Statistics
- Seven Most Important Steps to Take After a Car Accident
- Traffic Accident FAQ's
- What are Some of Our Results of Various Car and Truck Accident Cases?
- What are Some Reasons Your Auto Insurance Rates Can Go Up?
- What Everyone Should Know Before Driving a Car