What Is A 'Breach Of Confidence' Under Contract Law?
Breach of confidence is a common law tort. often this involved one party conveying some information that was provided in confidence and then later disclosed to unprivileged parties. Usually, this required that the disclosing party disclosed the information to the detriment of a confiding party.
Practice Area Information
- A Skilled Attorney Can Help with a Rental Car and Compensation
- Auto Insurance FAQ
- Basic Evidence Gathering in a Vehicular Negligence Claim
- Best L.A., CA Car Accident Resources and Links
- Can I Claim The Diminished Value Of My Car After An Accident?
- How Do I Prepare For A Car Accident?
- Insurance Q & A
- Know the California Rules for Roadways
- L.A. and U.S. Traffic Accident Statistics
- Seven Most Important Steps to Take After a Car Accident
- Traffic Accident FAQ's
- What are Some of Our Results of Various Car and Truck Accident Cases?
- What are Some Reasons Your Auto Insurance Rates Can Go Up?
- What Everyone Should Know Before Driving a Car