What Is 'Wrongful Death'?
A wrongful death is an action in which the spouse or relative has been killed due to the misfeasance or nonfeasance of another. Recent examples include the failed Michael Jackson case. This was a case brought by excellent plaintiff's lawyers at Panish, Shea and Boyle. Sometimes these cases fail before the jury. Other times, they are highly successful. These actions are traditionally large in scope, involve many complications, and are customarily joined with a plethora of other causes of action.
Practice Area Information
- A Skilled Attorney Can Help with a Rental Car and Compensation
- Auto Insurance
- Basic Evidence Gathering in a Vehicular Negligence Claim
- Best and Worst Auto Insurance Companies
- Best L.A., CA Car Accident Resources and Links
- Can I Claim The Diminished Value Of My Car After An Accident?
- Dog Manslaughter Attorney
- Elderly & Nursing Home Wrongful Death
- How do You Prove Negligence in the Car Accident?
- Important California Car Accident Laws/Scenarios
- Is There a Silver Bullet In Determining the Value of a Car Accident Case?
- Know the California Rules for Roadways
- L.A. and U.S. Traffic Accident Statistics
- Maritime Wrongful Death Attorney
- Motorcycle Wrongful Death
- Preparing For and Dealing With A Traffic Accident | The Steps Involved
- Top 20 Car Accident Tips for Crash Victims
- Traffic Accident FAQ's
- What are Some Auto Insurance Problems in Getting Paid Post Accident?
- What are Some Great Tips for After a Bad Accident?
- What are Some of Our Results of Various Car and Truck Accident Cases?
- What are Some Reasons Your Auto Insurance Rates Can Go Up?
- What is the Three Times the Meds Formula and Does it Apply?
- What Makes us Bad Faith Auto Insurance Experts?
- Wrongful Death
- Wrongful Death
- Wrongful Death by Suicide