Who Can Sue For Wrongful Death?
The representative allowed to bring a wrongful death suit is defined by the state. In some states, it may be only a spouse and children. In other states, grandparents or other relatives may also be allowed to bring a lawsuit. Some states have enacted restrictions on filing when one family member would be suing another family member for the wrongful death of a third family member.
Jan 4, 2019Jury Seated in Wrongful Death Lawsuit of Michael Jackson - Was Voir Dire Easy?
Practice Area Information
- A Skilled Attorney Can Help with a Rental Car and Compensation
- Auto Insurance FAQ
- Basic Evidence Gathering in a Vehicular Negligence Claim
- Best L.A., CA Car Accident Resources and Links
- Can I Claim The Diminished Value Of My Car After An Accident?
- Elderly & Nursing Home Wrongful Death
- Forklift Accidents
- How Do I Prepare For A Car Accident?
- Insurance Q & A
- Know the California Rules for Roadways
- L.A. and U.S. Traffic Accident Statistics
- Manslaughter By Dog
- Maritime Wrongful Death Attorney
- Motorcycle Wrongful Death
- Seven Most Important Steps to Take After a Car Accident
- Traffic Accident FAQ's
- What are Some of Our Results of Various Car and Truck Accident Cases?
- What are Some Reasons Your Auto Insurance Rates Can Go Up?
- What Everyone Should Know Before Driving a Car
- Wrongful Death
- Wrongful Death by Suicide
- Wrongful Death Elements