Who Is A Public Figure?
A public figure could be anyone who has voluntarily thrust themselves into the public light. Public figures include people who volunteer to go on television shows or TV. Or voluntarily agree to give news statements, or have print ads about their business in the news. Those people can become public figures. Public figures also include entertainers such as Paris Hilton in more recent years, or John Travolta. Anyone who is on the big screen is pretty much a public figure.
Practice Area Information
- A Skilled Attorney Can Help with a Rental Car and Compensation
- Auto Insurance FAQ
- Basic Evidence Gathering in a Vehicular Negligence Claim
- Best L.A., CA Car Accident Resources and Links
- Can I Claim The Diminished Value Of My Car After An Accident?
- How Do I Prepare For A Car Accident?
- Insurance Q & A
- Know the California Rules for Roadways
- L.A. and U.S. Traffic Accident Statistics
- Seven Most Important Steps to Take After a Car Accident
- Traffic Accident FAQ's
- What are Some of Our Results of Various Car and Truck Accident Cases?
- What are Some Reasons Your Auto Insurance Rates Can Go Up?
- What Everyone Should Know Before Driving a Car