24-Hour Personal Injury Lawyer Hotline
Injuries and accidents don’t abide by a calendar, happening at any time of the night, or during weekends. You can be rear-ended by a DUI driver in the middle of the night or hurt working the nightshift, suffering unexpected, severe workplace injuries. Your pilot could crash and burn your helicopter, your whale watching boat ride to Catalina Island could sink in the middle of the ocean. Your wife might have been thrown overboard, while she had been expecting a safe luxury sea cruise.
Unfortunately, even if no rain, sleet, or snow stopped you from immediately calling an injury lawyer, many serious injury victims believe they must wait until the next business day to contact an attorney for help. But your decision to wait could harm the overall legal process.
The 24/7 Difference - The 24 Hour Injury Lawyer
A person's decisions following the first 24 hour period after an accident will be crucial to protecting their personal injury damages claim. When another hapless person becomes careless or reckless, your loved one's may suffer death, serious injury or incapacity. This is why you must seek immediate medical help and obtain superior legal support.
- Choosing The Right 24-Hour Lawyer
Since unavoidable accidents are part of everyday California living, victims suffering injury or death must hire a prepared injury lawyer. You must seek out a capable team of competent legal representatives with staff standing ready 24/7 to help victims stricken by injuries in the air, on land, and sea.
One way to choose a great lawyer is to see if they are capable of providing you with 24-hour personal injury attorney services. You will be so overwhelmed and overcome with emotions and pain after a bad mishap. You won't know where to turn for legal help. But our brilliant, peer respected lawyers want you to know you’re not alone with us by your side.
Your access to a 24-hour personal injury law firm will help you eliminate some anxiety and misunderstanding as you suffer post accident shock and trauma. Our highly aggressive, compassionate, and experienced accident law firm will keep a hotline open 24 hours a day, ready to take swift legal action, helping you get back on your feet.
Clients will hurt their case by failing to seek medical care promptly. Our lawyers only help people who have fight in them, refusing to take clients who would rather complain or lament over their situation as their injury signs and symptoms fade or worsen. A victim with good intentions will never receive a full and fair money damages award.
Victims must also deal with the arguments and defenses surrounding injuries never properly documented by a medical expert. Many juries and insurance companies treat these are fraudulent, exposing you to a criminal investiation.
Why Must I Hire A 24-Hour Personal Injury Law Firm?
Your lawyer needs to build a strong case to get you paid the most. A competent lawyer such as the valiant team at Ehline Law Firm will begin gathering evidence immediately, which besides taking an ambulance to the emergency room, will be the most vital recipe for success of your personal injury case.
After your accident, especially after a dog bite, emotions, calamity and chaos will abound in your life and the lives of witnesses. You memories will fade, paperwork can get lost, phone images and data can be lost of erased, and vital parties can pass away, leaving you to guess where they left the evidence you will need to win your case. Our superb, rapidly acting 24-hour personal injury law firm will act immediately, securing any evidence we can legally obtain, supportive of your accident claim.
- Deploying Our Resources Rapidly
We will deploy our special operations team of investigators, legal researchers, negotiators and supervising lawyers, including other retained experts, to analyze every aspect of your case.
- We Will Gather Evidence Rapidly
For example, we may travel to the crash investigation site, or we may seek out and obtain surveillance videos of the immediate area from Caltrans, the CHP, a business or another vendor before these organization destroy the footage. We will help you gather and advance costs to obtain your medical treatment records, and medical bills, and your traffic collision investigation reports from first responders, if any exist.
Before you even begin healing, our talented and compassionate team members will be laser focused, swiftly collecting essential evidence, strengthening your claim, giving you protection.
- We Won't Let Swift Justice Escape The Jaws Of Victory
The chain of evidence can be easily broken or lost after an accident, but 24-hour personal injury law firms act in time to grab it all. A 24-hour personal injury law firm remains at a distinct advantage when it comes to rapidly collecting evidence. You know justice is blind, and we know justice never sleeps. California injury victims know we won't rest until justice is served!
You deserve to have some peace of mind from knowing our trustworthy legal advocates have spun the wheels of justice in motion for you. Our superior legal representatives understand your struggle as a victim, and remain dedicated to helping move your claim forward as soon as you hire us.
- 24/7 Means Acting Fast
Your personal injury claims may be complex, but the sooner we can hear your side of the story and begin gathering evidence supporting your claim before it becomes tarnished or weakened, the stronger your claim will be during insurance adjuster settlement negotiation process. We build cases with maximum commitment, using our success oriented work ethic to help you receive the largest potential compensation award, avoiding a costly trial. We are ready today to guide your injury claims to ultimate success.
[Content Updated Feb 5, 2021]
Don't You Want To Hire A 24-7 Injury Lawyer?
We have found that people want action right now! But finding an injury attorney that specializes in tending to the injured is hard.
- Clients want a lawyer available at any time of day, seven days a week.
- Consumers in injury cases also want their agent to help them find a qualified physician.
- Most great accident lawyers can set their clients up with a caregiver who gets paid when the case is over.
- So this attorney-client relationship is vital for the health of your case.
- All the compassion and understanding of an excellent attorney flows from the attorney to the client and the case.
- Making the client know we have things under control is key to an injury victim's mental wellness as he or she heals.
Of particular interest, Ehline Law has established itself as a superior firm in Southern California. Because it goes the extra mile every time, Ehline has received numerous industry and client awards as a car accident lawyer. Led by an inactive Marine, none of our attorneys know how to quit.
We will come out to the suburbs at 3 am on a Wednesday. Or we will visit you in the hospital at noon on a Sunday. Do or die; we make it happen all on a contingency fee basis. Any time of day, anywhere in Southern California, we will be there to make a case evaluation. We know that waiting to document injuries and damages could detrimentally harm your case. You should not risk waiting any longer, because waiting could hurt fair settlement talks with your insurance company.
Creating a record is the first step in winning a personal injury claim. Often, the negligent party, worker’s comp office, or insurance corporation will try anything.
These malevolent individuals will stop at nothing to deny or diminish your claim's value. And this is just unacceptable. Also, it underscores the need for swift legal advice.
How Much Does A 24-Hour Personal Injury Lawyer Cost?
When you have been in a terrible accident, you will mainly hear a lot of bad news about missing work and income, while being forced cover medical insurance deductibles, purchase pain medicine and other disability aids. Victims can rest easy after hearing the good news that personal injury attorney help will cost them nothing up front.
- You Heard Right - If You Don't Get Paid, We Don't Get Paid
The 24-hour Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC works exclusively on a contingency basis. For you non-attorneys, this means that after forming an attorney-client relationship by signing our retainer contract, you will pay our team nothing upfront.
Since we take on the form of a stakeholder in your claim, we will receive no attorney's fee unless we obtain compensatory damages on your behalf from the negligent party. Your personal injury lawyer will only collect their contingency fee from their agreed upon portion of your final settlement amount upon successful disposition of your case.
- We Can Connect You With Great Medical Care
Our brave attorneys and team leaders are also capable of connecting you with the medical treatment and assistance you will need at no cost up front to you, with your doctors and surgeons working on a lien basis. What do you have to lose by calling us to learn more? Your will be free of charge, and will be conducted in confidence (secret). You must call our office right away to receive your free consultation! You already know we assist accident victims 24/7, so call us today at (213) 596-9642, or use our online contact us form by CLICKING HERE.
We can assist you in many ways that other law firms won’t:
- 24-hour service, seven days a week
- Able to visit you anywhere in Southern California, often within several hours
- We will find you appropriate medical care and a means to pay for it
- Offering legal services for every part of your case
Allow Ehline Law Firm to assess your condition and legal recourse. We work on contingency and do not ask for a dollar unless we recover for your losses. We can assist in finding immediate, professional medical care. And we can also front many costs if needed.
So this means we do this out of our own pockets and get paid back later. Hence, our legal team will determine your level of medical bills and care, including lost income amounts sufferred. We will negotiate, and if necessary, play hardball with any agency that tries to keep you from receiving a full recovery.
What Must Personal Injury Victims Do Within The First 24 Hours And Beyond
- You should take an ambulance, or some form of emergency transportation to the hospital from the location you suffered your injury
- You must receive emergency care immediately
- You should undergo any required or surgeries per your physician's reccomendation
- Patients will need to follow surgical aftercare instructions
- Victims must receive medical treatment, including physical therapy from their doctor, health care specialist, mental and physical therapists
- Patients must show up for and document their follow-up appointments with their doctors
- Suffering victims must ingest their prescription medications till empty or professionally instructed otherwise
- Patients must undergo physical therapy treatments
- Accident victims must utilize their adaptive physical devices, including mobility aids like wheelchairs, or specialized automobiles
- Victims must take steps to adapt their homes to improve mobility, including making accessibility renovations or repairs
- Victims must utilize their home healthcare protocals
We Take These Common Personal Injury Cases 24/7
California, and LA in particular comes with many common personal injury claims with unique fact patterns. Our legal team listed some common injuries our advocates help California accident victims cope with, including:
- Burn and scalds – Burn injuries are among the most common personal injury claims we help clients with in Los Angeles. These cases will range from minor to severe, with even the least severe injuries causing victims excruciating suffering and pain. Victims will almost always need to receive some form of medical treatment for their first degree burn, second degree burn, or third-degree burn with unbearable pain and associated dermis/nerve damage. Patients may require a battery of plastique surgery, and other treatments to repair scarring and heal the trauma associated with burn injuries. Some victims may need to receive psychological care to treat their new found anxiety and depression, often leading to more negative health complications. If your face, in particular, was charred or scalded, you may appear gruesome to others in your newly disfigured state, serving to exacerbate the emotional and psychological impact of these injuries.
- Broken Bones – Broken bones can happen during differing types of accidents, causing extreme pain and a lengthy healing process. A person falling from tripping on a defective or improperly maintained sidewalk or floor would be a typical cause of broken bone injuries in Los Angeles, for example. Typically, elders will receive the worst injuries, often breaking their bones, or fracturing their skulls, hands and wrists. Victims will face limited mobility, sometimes for weeks or months afterward, rendering them useless at work, or on light duty. If your broken bones fail to heal properly, you can develop more severe, permanent, or debilitating health consequences. You must stabilize yourself right away by receiving adequate medical attention right after a mishap. Your lawyer must also be ready to make a worker's compensation or property damage claim as the need arises.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – A spinal cord injury will cause significant mobility issues for most victims, resulting in atrophy, weakening of muscle strength, reducing functions and lessening sensation beneath the damaged area. A severe spinal cord injury can loss of bodily movement and control, leading to total or partial paralysis. If you suffered a severe spine injury, you and your whole family may experience catastrophic emotional, social physical consequences, which is why hiring the best spine injury lawyer right after your diagnosis remains vital.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) – Like broken bone injuries, a Traumatic brain injury, or TBI, will be very common in cases involving blunt force trauma to your head or during the extreme backward and forward whipping motions made by your head and neck during a car crash. (whiplash). A TBI will be common in sporting activities like football, auto accidents, slips, trips and falls, including falling or flying objects striking your head at great velocity. Your personality, ability to express yourself, and even sexuality can be twisted from a TBI, leaving long term, unpredictable effects on your relationships and life in general. You may experience extreme emotional suffering as well, since a TBI can alter you, making you a stranger to yourself. You must get to the hospital right after an accident, because sometimes TBI symptoms fail to present themselves during the aftermath of a bad accident, with shock and trauma masking symptoms. Your doctor will be able to document what happened, diagnose, and treat your traumatic brain injury before it festers into a more serious, difficult to treat medical condition.
Most injury cases we take involved a motor vehicle, like a motorcycle accident, truck accident, bus accident, or pedestrian run over on a sidewalk, for example. Personal injuries associated with accident claims will vary on a case by case basis, but even the toughest hombre will struggle healing while trying to understand the arduous personal injury claims process. When a careless individual fails to act, or takes foolish actions harming you or your loved ones, rapidly hiring experienced legal counsel will help win the day. Our 24-hour personal injury law firm's case intake department will handle everything you deserve. We are California's 24-hour injury lawyer force in readiness, standing ready to battle at a moments notice.
Dealing With Your Personal Injury Claim
Victims struck with significant bodily injuries may never heal, or they do heal, it may only be partial, leaving them permanently disabled. Your doctor will not always be able to predict or diagnose everything right away. You may need to undergo multiple subsequent medical treatments, or pay for expensive surgeries with their own complications and lifelong burdens.
You must utilize well trained, experienced and effective legal representation to get your full measure of justice. You experienced and objective personal injury lawyer will be able to look at the "big picture," and possibly use experts to show how the injury has negatively impacted your life, increasing your damages and suffering.
You must not speak to the insurance adjuster or begin the arduos liability claims process until you kickstart your case by joining a winning team of 24-hour personal injury attorney. Hiring the right lawyer quickly can mean the difference between a small damages award payout and a financial windfall.
What Damages Can My 24/7 Injury Lawyer Get For My Accident Claim
Like you, each case will be valued differently. Courts will use CACI or BAJI jury instructions to help the fact finders pinpoint and nail down your damages claim when someone's negligence kills or hurts a person. We have included a few items we will seek as damages, underpinning why the first 24 hours after an accident remain vital to building a strong case.
- Medical Care – You must seek immediate medical attention, making sure your doctor documents your injury and pain symptoms in your medical records. As we have stated, getting your diagnosis early on remains closely associated with a complete recovery, as well as damages mitigation. You must never postpone medical treatment. You must fight every step of the way with a lawyer by your side provide guidance and medical care options to help prevent more extensive harm. You may risk medical malpractice, but without medical expenses and care records, you will lose out on money damages. Our experienced personal injury attorney will fight to get you maximum compensation, so you can fully pay back all your medical expenses, including your ambulance ride and hospital bills.
You will have a hard time keeping track your new expenses and records without feeling overwhelmed. However, our 24-hour personal injury law firm will remain by your side, helping your gather evidence needed to build you a solid case. Our goal is getting you full and fair compensation for your complete damages suffered during your accident.
Our extremely intelligent, Los Angeles personal injury attorneys will seek the full measure of special and general damages to cover your intangingle and tangible losses, including:
- Lost Contract or Lost Wages – The primary special economic damages we fight for are over financial compensation for a lost job. You will lose work, your job, and even bargained for contracts when you are excused from performance by the impossibility of your disability. As your lost wages pile up, your bank account will dwindle, leaving you with the significant hardship of sky high bills. Victims with very serious injuries may require special job retraining to alter their career path into something their now limited body can perform. For example, a brain surgeon relying on his fingers, and suffering a deglove injury will probably never perform brain surgery again, but he may be able to become a secretary, still being able to type. We would get him money for job retraining, as well as for his diminished future earning potential since he went from doctor to secretary. Jurors will find calculating damages challenging, and confusing unless excellent attorneys guide their understanding of numbers used and extent of your injuries. Our 24-hour personal injury attorney will help the parties understand their legal rights to damages, including calculations.
- Emotional Damages – Any time you or your family member suffers serious injuries from negligence, you will be angry, and filled with a stream of emotions. When your close family member suffers a wrongful death, your grief will seem insurmountable. During their difficult post accident recovery period, many victims fail to recognize how emotionally traumatized they are from the accident. These victims will be so focused on the physical impact, it will take time to process everything emotionally all at once, causing extreme emotional consequences, disrupting your life's trajectory. Your emotional damage suffered can damage your sense of self. Our top-notch, 24-hour civil injury law firm helps victims assess their suffering and pain endured from an accident caused by someone else’s negligence. We won't rest until we have ensured you will recover the full value warranted by your type of emotional injury.
As noted above, you may have suffered an extensive personal injury claim, causing you undue suffering or vehicle property damage now diminished in value. You may be running a money deficit due to burdensome medical expenses, lost wages, and the suffering and pain, even from a decedent's loss of consortium. If an insurance adjustor gets to you first, they can trap you into saying of doing things to diminish or invalidate your case, dicounting your struggle.
But at Ehline Law Firm, our fierce and aggressive local 24-hour personal injury law firm makes things happen fast. Once you hire us, our superior team will hit the ground running, bringing with us years of personal injury litigation experience, and newly minted talent.
- Let Us Deal With the Insurer For You
We will notify the insurance company about your case and begin the settlement negotiation process. We will take steps to gather a preponderance of winning, vital evidence to meet the plaintiff's burden of proof for your civil negligence claim. Even if you were partially at fault, California's pure comparative negligence law allows damages recovery for injuries not attributable to your fault or folly. You must act quickly by contacting our 24-hour personal injury law firm immediately upon regaining consciousness, or when safe, or you risk losing full and fair compensation for your freshly caused accident.
Why Should I Hire The 24-Hour Ehline Law Firm?
We can help any consumer seriously injured by the negligence of another individual, organization or business. We all know that personal injury claims can be complex, so trying to go it alone can seriously hamper or prevent you from recovering anything. Your rights to compensation are far too important to gamble away, thinking you can save some money. An experienced 24-hour a day, 7 day per week personal injury lawyer at Ehline Law will doggedly represent our client's best interests upon engagement. We won't stop fighting until we have won a decisive victory for you!
Our internationally famous lead attorney, Michael Ehline, has lobbied both the U.S. Congress and Senate using his experience as a car accident attorney to help draft traffic legislation. Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys is the recipient of numerous awards. Above all, our lawyers, prize winning team and staff feel your pain, and we’re here to help you on our 24 hour accident attorney hotline.
You will recognize the Ehline difference right away by our esprit de corps, and burning desire to protecting the rights of personally injured victims. Our more than 15 years in service and more than 30 years of experience has enabled us to learn and hone skills, and knowledge needed to win. Our compassionate advocates have successfully recovered millions of dollars in verdicts settlements.
And we will fight like banshees to help you recover the funds to pay for everything. Our USMC values and determination to win by any means necessary means we will stop at nothing aggressively advocating for the greatest compensation amount. Potential new clients injured in an accident should call our superior law group immediately and receive a free consultation and free case review! Our charismatic, caring injury lawyers will handle your personal injury case unsing contingent fee contract, so you won't pay us unless we win.
During your free initial consultation we will go over everything and listen to your story attentively, showing you we really care and are on your side. Accidents don’t stop so we don't stop etiher. Contact a serious injury lawyer in Los Angeles, California 24/7 at our hotline by making a smart phone call dialing (213) 596-9642, or use our convenient online contact form by CLICKING HERE.