Michael Ehline - Personal Injury Attorney
A resident of the South Bay area and personal injury attorney serving Los Angeles, CA, Michael handles cases from Santa Monica to Torrance and Redondo. Michael is a former resident of Marina del Rey, and he still maintains offices on Admiralty Way to serve the vast array of clients he has built up over the years.
Michael Ehline is a Dedicated Washington DC Lobbyist for Personal Injury Law Matters and has lobbied Congress on behalf of victims of death and injury (such as the International Cruise Victims Organization). He also works in close collaboration with California state organizations fighting for transportation law safety.
As a member of several organizations that fight for motorcycle and bicycle rider's rights, Michael is a lobbyist who fights on behalf of accident victims at sea, on land, and in the air.
I am very proud I am part of this well-oiled unit...
First and foremost, I am the managing attorney for the Los Angeles law offices of Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys APLC. We are one of the most respected personal injury law firms in California. The lawyers and legal team at Ehline Law Firm have the experience, knowledge, and skill to win your serious accident and injury claims. Furthermore, we have the financial wherewithal to fund all aspects of the most complex injury cases.
I am very proud I am part of this well-oiled unit. Comprised of paralegals, litigators, and trial lawyers, Ehline Law Firm in Los Angeles takes no prisoners in their quest for justice in and out of court. I have represented thousands of injured individuals since first putting out my shingle as a solo practitioner.
This was when I got first admitted to practice law in 2005. Before that, I worked as a paralegal in Orange County, and Los Angeles, California. Most of all, I have gained an incredible sense of well-being and meaning by helping disaffected people who had nowhere to turn. I find it rewarding to represent my clients. So I do so with great zeal and aggression.
Michael is Ready to Fight Against Injustice
I have an appetite for victory. So when a person gets injured by an inattentive, reckless, or intentionally injurious person, I am ready to fight for justice. Thus, I consider it an excellent opportunity to use my law license for the greater good of society.
The fact is, I have successfully prosecuted all types of personal injury law cases in California. Furthermore, I have argued cases in federal and state courts, as well as the California Court of Appeal. Consequently, I have done battle with some of the country’s largest corporations and won. Also, insurance adjusters, agents, and carriers know I have a take no prisoners attitude.
The People's Lawyer
Many people know I am one of the few people to have learned the law in a law office. In fact, I was a practicing attorney before I ended up getting a Juris Doctorate. People asked why I went to law school, what for? I said because they waived me in with no college, and I couldn't miss a chance to be a practicing lawyer going to law school. To me, it is all about finding the next biggest mountain to climb.
Hence, I wear my passion on my sleeve. Clients know I love my role as the people's lawyer. Victims know my desired goal is to 'make it happen" for them. When victims feel bullied, they know I will not shirk from a confrontation. I take my storied history as a U.S. Marine and martial artist seriously. Hence, I am a personal injury warrior in every sense of the word. 'Do or Die' is my personal motto.
No Lazy Attorneys Here
Also, I am not a fatso, Butterball attorney. I am in physical fitness. I believe laziness is a common factor in ill health. I urge my staff and my healthy clients to get out and exercise. The strength of the body is the strength of the mind. So I still practice Jiu-Jitsu and teach a firearms safety class. Additionally, I have cool hobbies. As can be seen, I not only protect people's legal rights; I teach them to protect themselves from evildoers physically.I think that my success is the following formula:
- Positive mental attitude
- 'Do or Die' Spirit and Discipline
- Legal Training and Intense Preparation
- Setting and Keeping Goals.
- California State Bar Law Office Study Program
- Juris Doctorate: 2004 University of West Los Angeles, School of Law
- Licensed to practice law in California
- Trial Attorney – Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys APLC (2005 – Present). Below are just some of the results myself, and my team has garnered for personal injury victims:
- $8.7 Million for man hurt in a motorcycle accident with major spinal cord injuries
- $4,966,255.67 for a victim seriously injured in a terrible motor vehicle accident
- $1,400,000.00 for a person an individual who assaulted during a transportation incident
- $1,000,000 for a man T-boned during a light truck accident
- $950,000 for an older adult who got abused
- $850,000.00 man fatally struck by train while standing on the platform as a pedestrian?
- $750,000.00 for a woman seriously hurt with broken bones and friction burns on a casino tour bus?
- $600,000.00 for a person injured in a serious injury car accident
- $142,500.00 for a woman who suffered a partial amputation of a fingertip in a limousine transport case
- $100,000.00 for a man hurt in a motorcycle accident with a broken leg
- Law Clerk – Office of the City Attorney of Los Angeles (2001-2002)
- Judicial Extern - Justice Gary Hastings, Second Appellate District
- Personal Injury Warriors International
- Circle of Legal Trust
- Consumer Attorney's Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorney's Association of California
- Litigator Awards
- Best Attorneys
- Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Superlawyers - Multiple Rising Star Awards
- The State Bar of California
- Community/Military Service
- USMC (1989)
- I enjoy jiu-jitsu and three gun competitions.
- Attorney Ehline represents victims injured on cruise ships, aircraft, boats, motorcycles, and other transportation accidents and more.
- Los Angeles Car Accident Attorney
- Bicycle Accidents Personal Injury Claims
- Boating Accidents to Catalina Island
- Los Angeles Construction & Open Trench Accidents
- Los Angeles Dog Bite Lawyers
- Hit and Run Drunk Driving Accidents
- Slip and Falls in LA
- Los Angeles Spinal Cord Injury Cases
- Swimming Accidents in Los Angeles
- Wrongful Death and Survival Claims
- Los Angeles Truck Accident Attorney