Reasons exist as to show our rapid growth and premier attorneys. Our verdicts and settlements get us a lot of word-of-mouth referrals. Clients love the thorough approach we took for their accidents. What do we do right at this time?
Below is a checklist of what we offer you. This list is free of charge to earn your trust and friendship:
- No Recovery No Fee Promise: Contingency fee cases are also known as “no recovery no fee cases.” Hence, you don’t pay your lawyer unless he or she gets you money for your pain, suffering, and economic losses. People get hit in accidents can be down and out. Most folks don’t need the risk of out-of-pocket costs to pursue a potential lawsuit. This arrangement means we never to take an upfront fee. Our injury firm gets compensated directly from the funds we win for accidents.
- We Advance Case Costs: So many a time we help cover up front investigative costs. Hence, we order police reports and medical records, for example. And we don’t get our advanced monies back until the case concludes. Our reimbursement comes out of the settlement check.
- Help You Find a Good “Lien” Doctor: Sometimes, victims don’t have coverage for post-accident rehabilitation. And this is true even though they were not liable. If they do, it won’t cover the out-of-pocket services they need. And if that happens, we assist them in locating top-notch, reputable doctors, and care providers. These personal injury care providers get paid upon conclusion of the matter. In other words, the doctor has a lien on the proceeds. So he or she agrees to payment at a later date. These “lien doctors” will want a lawyer to sign that lien first. Imagine suffering a spine injury and having no coverage. Lien physicians solve that problem. So that helps you to mitigate your substantial losses. This means you won't risk making it worse by doing anything to stabilize yourself medically.
- We Come to You If Necessary: So we understand you may subsist with no car after a wreck. But you may run into trouble getting here on your own. Because of this, our promise includes coming to your house, office, or hospital room. Whatever it takes, we will jump through hoops to earn your accident case.
- Handle Your Property Damage Claim for No Cost: No victim should get stuck dealing with the at-fault person’s insurance liability company. Victims lack experience in this. And they don’t need the hassle and frustration. We think they should heal in in privacy without distractions. Playing the famous back and forth insurance games requires an experienced player. Ehline Law stands ready to help.
- Video Tutorials: We offer a wide selection of online video tutorials on Youtube. And this should help you better comprehend your legal rights.
A Full-Service Injury Law Firm on Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles, County, CA.
People literally walk from the Santa Monica Pier to our front door. So we are in the heart of the West Side in Los Angeles County. You can see that we offer a flattering full-service detail.
- Property Damage Claims.
By full service, we mean that we will deal with your property damage too. But we don't charge for that. We gather evidence to get you the highest amount for your totaled car. Also, we battle to get your vehicle rental expenses reimbursed.
So if you lost a work vehicle, we might even claim money for "loss of use." Again no fee to us! Also, we fight to get you your deductible back for free. Dealing with the other driver’s insurance carrier becomes a daunting and frustrating task.
We want you to focus on healing your injuries and pain. People in accidents don't want to become mired in the adjuster run-around. Certainly, we come in handy for this dirty work. Adjusters know we mean business.
- Also, some law firms try and take a percentage of what they recover for property destruction.
- That won't happen with us as your lawyer.
In the wake of signing your case, we boldly fight to get you top-dollars for the car damage. Keep in mind that brutal motorcycle accidents always create tangible harm. Usually, you will break bones and deal with road rash from a motorcycle accident, for example. Sometimes a brain injury could befall you.
- And being laid up in the hospital means you're at the mercy of the people "helping" you.
There will never be a way to know what gets handled while you are meandering in a care facility unless you have a true and honorable lawyer. But with us, you know a proven fighter stands in your corner. Accordingly, we will walk you through your file and inform you. Clients remain confident we won't leave them in the lurch behind an accident.
Why Do Updates Matter in a PI Case?
Lawyers have gained notoriety for big egos and big words. But clients tend to live in the real world. And lawyers tend to live in the legal world.
- First and foremost, clients want help from a regular person. They need to address a person who can live in both worlds. Clients must receive spoon fed information by sympathetic attorneys. That way, they can digest it.
Why Do Blue Collar Chats Help Clients Understand the Law of the Case?
Well, most commoners don't speak Latin, right? Let's face it; people hate lawyers for a reason. Many are egomaniacal jerks with booming voices and no heart.
Because of the firm's background, we can converse in the jargon of law as well as street talk. Michael Ehline comes from a regular blue-collar guy past. He was also a Marine. Plus he has owned several small businesses. Most of all, he grew up working in the construction trades with Mexicans. But Michael also became a lawyer. And he has a Juris Doctorate too. Most of all, Michael has proven himself a warrior in the legal and real world.
Why Does Speaking Savvy to the Adverse Party Speed Up the Claims Process?
Properly talking over your accident case with decision-makers on the other side is key. If you cannot do this right, you will be out of pocket, high and dry. A process gets used by ELFPI to get the basics covered as you recover from injuries. A super accident lawyer can easily communicate with the adverse insurance company.
Dealing with adjusters requires a sophisticated, firm, yet civil manners and smooth talk. And this helps with things like getting your deductible covered. (Many times your carrier will work against your interests and make you pay it). Reimbursing you for lost income from “loss of use,” and rental car costs are just a few tasks on our "to do list."
Also, you may have lost loved ones in the mishap. But we are steadfast, and we act as a sword and shield while you go through the mourning process. Bringing our vast experience to bear in your accident case is a grand idea. An excellent personal injury attorney speeds up the process. You cannot do this by yourself in most accidents.
Should I Retain a Santa Monica Accident Lawyer?
The time to retain counsel depends on how bad you were injured. And it matters when you were injured. Being mired in phone battles with evasive agents can place you at wit's end.
Many victims throw up their hands and feel like giving up. But education has proven a powerful thing. For example, with damages less than $7,500.00, you may be better off filing your lawsuit in small claims court. If you suffered a fatality in your family from negligence, like a brain injury, you’ll need help fast.
So you must retain a personal injury lawyer sooner than later! The fact of the matter remains that you should call an accident lawyer right away. Do so on the heels of receiving proper medical care. Helping victims like you undergoing medical treatment is what ELFPI does best.
So call and let us help today. We can come to your home or hospital bedside to make the process smooth. We always offer a free in-person meeting to achieve these goals.
What Santa Monica Accidents Do We Help With?
The ways negligence in Santa Monica can hurt a victim are varied. You can walk along the Third Street Promenade and slip and fall. Also, a driver can run a light and hit you in the crosswalk. So you must always stay on the alert to avoid an accident. You must observe everything that takes place within sight or hearing. But even then, some accidents cannot be prevented.
These accidents include a variety of situations as follows:
- Bicycle Accidents: Riding in the bike lane cannot guarantee you won't get run over. For example, a parked taxi cab or passenger vehicle can open its door on your oncoming bike. Or a car can veer into the bike lane and hit you. Because of this, bicycle crosswalk injuries on Ocean and the Santa Monica Pier are common. Also included as part of our services;
- Pedestrian Personal Injuries: Pedestrian accidents are very common here. These unfortunate fact patterns include crosswalk incidents such as a hit and run crosswalk accident, etc. As an aside, the the city has created new crime risks. For example, new risks exist for getting rolled, raped or pick-pocketed. And this squarely comes from the policy of Santa Monica housing and paying bums to live here. Many of these people are rapists, killers and mentally unstable. So a case could lie against the city for creating a dangerous condition on public property.
- Premises Accidents: This includes situations like slips and falls. It also covers cracks or stumbling blocks greater than one inch. Most noteworthy, cases like this are commonplace on the City of Santa Monica maintained sidewalks and asphalt streets.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle accidents can include throwing a person from a bike by an unrepaired pothole. And that can lead to the government becoming liable. (Examples of fault lying with the city include cracks in the asphalt. That can cause the rider of a bicycle or motorbike to lose control. So the result leaves a person stricken with a brain injury, friction burns and numerous other physical ailments).
- Auto related accident cases: By far, passenger car accidents remain the most frequent disasters in Santa Monica. Of note, this may hold truer in crowded beach communities like Santa Monica, CA. Most of our specialty surrounds vehicular injury claims. Traffic congestion in Santa Monica is nothing less than absurd. And with rising tempers and novice drivers, at some point, someone is bound to get hurt. A broadside or head on collision remains a daily threat to people wandering around the city. We know this because our specialty covers auto accidents.
- Slips and Fall Accidents: Accidents from falling are waiting to happen all over Santa Monica. Common injuries come from slipping on a banana peel at a grocery store. But it could be from stumbling and breaking a leg. But it may be from falling on a broken step or loose handrail in a "common area" at your apartment. Also, it could be a non trivial defect on public property. Due to new spending priorities, sidewalks are in a state of disrepair. Since then, mislevlings became a real problem throughout Los Angeles County. Consequently, the city has a duty to remove overgrown tree roots and other causes of damage. Failing this, roots pop through concrete and make the paths misleveled. So it can also provide the nexus of an ADA claim. Santa Monica could get sued for denying equal access. Because they leave paths unsafe, cripples could suffer. So an ADA claim may lie for failing to maintain sidewalks. Skaters, bicyclers, and wheelchairs can trip and tumble over this new obstacle. The blind are at terrible risk for tripping in these changed traffic areas. Unmarked danger zones in construction areas can become equally threatening.
What are Some Common Personal Injuries We Help Clients With In Santa Monica?
As discussed above, the most common injuries in LA County tend to come from road accidents. Sometimes you walk away with whiplash, or a few bruises and sprains. But other times these injuries will put you out of action. But it all depends on the G-forces and other factors.
Ehline Also Offers Quality Legal Counsel for These Common injuries:
- Brain Injury.
- Dog Bite Punctures and Lacerations: The risks of being bitten by an animal in Santa Monica are documented. More magnified are attacks against meandering pedestrians, joggers and others. And this normally would prove riskier than in a suburban area. The law requires people to walk their dogs on leashes in Santa Monica. Many times, people get mauled due to the close quarters. It's not out of the question to get bitten by a leashed dog in Santa Monica. Seems like the city sidewalks often become filled with crowds here. So we understand all the local regulations and rules. And we can prove dog bite liability. Let us take on the duty of being your dog bite lawyer.
- Friction Burns.
- Broken Ankles.
- Broken Knees.
- Missing Digits and Amputations.
- Wrongful Death.
- Sex, Employment Discrimination and Business Law Matters.
Let Our Experience Guide Your Accidents to A Fruitful Outcome.
ELFPI in Santa Monica has vast legal experience. For that reason, this fully accredited and licensed local firm stands ready. We will fight hard no matter what the task at hand.
But not all accident cases require litigation or a civil suit. So we can try and settle first. If not, we go to trial. We want to help you with all aspects of your catastrophic injury claims. And we think we can help with the ecovery of your financial losses.
Most or all, we want to help you get better. And we want to get you big money for your suffering and pain. Above all, our years in the negligence law field, we know how to get money for accidents.
Why Must You Get Medical Care?
If you get in a bad accident, you have to get to the hospital. Also, get to physical therapy and retain the right counsel ensuing your accident. Why not let us contribute to making this journey easier on you?
- Also, don’t let the statute of limitations toll in your personal injury case. If you hire us, we go to work right away to preserve the claims filing statute. So succeeding your accident, we will get to work. Let us bring our injury law experience to bear right away to achieve those ends.
So in conclusion, we have learned there are many dangers associated with travel in Santa Monica. And we discussed the potential types of mishaps that take place and why. Finally, we discussed how a PI lawyer can make or break your negligence law claim. So we hope you enjoyed this free Santa Monica Personal Injury Attorney information.
ELFPI has zealously and vigorously represented clients with success and dedication since 2005. Even clients with small cases know we will fight like personal injury warriors. Tactically, we will use our technical and legal know how to obtain the highest potential financial outcomes. Clients know we leave no money on the table when seeking compensation for medical bills, lost earning, permanent disabilities, or ongoing pain and suffering.
If you have suffered severe injuries resulting from any type of another's negligence, Ehline Law Firm remains ready to take over all aspects of your legal case. So now you can focus on physical and emotional healing.
Call a top injury lawyer in Santa Monica, California. Our local number can be reached by dialing (310) 237-6218. If you have no phone, use our convenient contact form. We quickly answer phone calls and e-mails.