Ehline Law Firm’s superior Glendale car accident attorneys serve accident victims in and around LA, CA.
- Our auto accident attorneys promptly provide crash victims with status reports, keeping them in the loop on a contingency fee basis since 2005.
- Did you suffer Glendale car accident injuries in a rear-end collision or another traffic wreck?
- If you sustained injuries in a Glendale car accident call our personal injury firm at (833) LETS-SUE.
Why Choose Ehline’s Experienced Glendale Car Accident Lawyer Team?
Our experienced Southern California, Glendale car accident attorneys are respected in the local community and have won multiple awards for our years of service. We represent clients injured and their loved ones injured in auto accidents in many ways. We have one goal, getting you the best results. The cost to cope with intrusive medical treatment, hospital medical expenses, rentals, lost wages, repair bills, and painful, steep debt stress can ruin your life.
A road traffic collision from an unsafe lane change, swerving, a speeding vehicle, distracted driving (eating, chatting on the phone, texting), or minor fender-benders can cause severe physical injuries, including brain damage or death.
- How Local Car Crash Lawyers Help?
Our Southern California, auto collision attorneys, remain 100% committed to lowering accident victim tension and further injuries throughout the legal claims process. These award-winning lawyers have been acknowledged for their years of car accident case experience.
We have helped thousands of injury victims in motor vehicle crashes stabilize their lives. We can win any type of traffic accident claim against an at-fault party. Our attorneys aggressively handle claims for damages. Our legal services include attending meetings, filing lawsuits, and fighting for favorable jury decisions.
Additionally, our team members have won millions in verdicts and settlements. An accident victim who follows our law firm’s attorneys every step of the way reduces their risks of receiving a lower money damages recovery from the vehicles involved. (Commercial trucks, buses, taxis, etc.) We’ll make all at-fault parties involved cover the accident claim for injured victims.
Proven Track Record
- Our highly compassionate team maintains a proven track record of success in other cases, winning over $100 Million in verdicts and settlements.
- Our contingency basis lawyer has deep legal knowledge.
- Our work lobbying congress for traffic safety and litigating tort claims lets us push for better solutions.
- Our volunteerism advocacy helps us stay abreast of the latest statutory law changes for people injured in an accident.
- We’re on the cutting edge of transportation and safety laws related to Glendale car accidents.
- Our best car accident lawyer, Michael Ehline, aims to improve the justice system by firmly protecting U.S. accident victims’ rights.
Leadership And Convenience
Our top Glendale Car Accident Attorney team will personally explain everything to car accident victims step by step. After you accept our legal representation, you’ll have strong, diligent legal representation by your side.
We maintain multiple fully-staffed offices throughout the United States, including Southern California, San Francisco, San Bernardino, Riverside, and San Diego, with full shuttle service. Our best lawyers can even help injured victims in Greater Los Angeles County recover damages from Orange County locations like Santa Ana.
Our private eye and team members will travel to Woodland Hills, Bakersfield, or 29 Palms. Our Los Angeles injury lawyers have the trial advocacy know-how and money to meet any challenge 24/7. Contact our law firm today for a free consultation.
Many victims can learn whether they want to hire us for Southern California legal representation or not right over the phone. (833) LETS-SUE.
How Else Can Glendale Car Accident Lawyers Help?
The best car accident attorneys in Glendale at Ehline law offices are local veterans. These elite specialists have over 30 years of combined experience handling car accident cases from top to bottom.
Glendale car accident claims are novel, calling for help from a finely tuned legal negotiator and strategist. If you were seriously injured or a person you love has died from a motoring crash with seemingly minor injuries, your financial situation may be dicey.
Being paid your fair share means facing brutal car accident settlement talks with a hapless insurance adjuster. We’ll do a great job navigating these barriers. Attorneys with less training may recover compensation lower than owed, with harm left untreated.
A car crash survivor who accepts an amount less than actual value will be on the hook to pay back past due bills and fees out of pocket.
A Glendale car accident lawyer can provide guidance and skill, avoiding important slip-ups that lead to disputes and delays. Whether your crash was a major or minor impact accident, our trustworthy legal professionals can make positive changes in your life. Are you stuck with expensive medical care?
Our top gun advocates will gather information, protect your family member and your financial welfare and security. Our highly trained maverick national trial lawyers will fight for the complete list of damages you deserve for your Glendale car accident case.
- Car Crashes, Survivor Guilt And Auto Collisions?
You can counter your depression by retaining a turbo-charged car accident legal representative after your motor vehicle accident injuries. Our car accident lawyers have a keen grip on the survivor’s guilt many auto accident victims face.
Our skilled lawyer and staff will create a guilt-free trajectory, guiding you and your loved one’s car accident to recover compensation for a more significant amount.
- Cases Similar to Yours We Take
We’ve handled hundreds of damages cases with many vehicles involved in a car accidents. (Different types of car accidents, including bicycle, pedestrian, skateboard, or motorcycle accidents). Were you or your family members rear-ended in a drunk driving incident? Want the best possible outcome for your circumstances. Before recovering damages, determining fault is your first step.
Win compensation for your car accidents. Call us today. Speaking with an accident lawyer in Glendale who is willing to give you the personal attention you deserve is a good idea. Clients love us for a reason. Insurance carriers hate us. Don’t let insurance companies give crash victims a raw deal.
After treating your doctor for ongoing medical care, call us by dialing (833) LETS-SUE for more information about car crashes. Get the compensation you deserve in all types of motor vehicle accidents.
Most Common Causes Of Automobile Accidents
Our most experienced lawyer doesn’t just handle driving under the influence hit-and-run cases on a contingency fee basis.
We recover compensation for the following types of car and road traffic accidents:
- T-bone / Side Impact Crashes
- Drunk Drivers
- General Negligence
- Single Car Accident Claim
- Sideswipe accident Rear-end Collisions
- Head-on Collision
- Vehicle Rollover
- Speeding Car Accidents.
Statistics About Car Accident Claims
Southern California, especially LA County, is famous for car accidents. Our experienced personal injury law firm heavily litigates car accident law claims. The frequency and severity of these cases are excellent. In 2020 alone, the California Office Of Traffic Safety (OTS) reported 398 Fatal and Injury traffic collisions within the City of Glendale. The City of LA ranked the highest, or “worst,” with a 57/15 OTS rating. Car accident medical costs can devastate many victims. Glendale traffic accidents affect every kith and kin, especially when they inflict catastrophic injuries or wrongful death.
California Motoring Laws
As a survivor, California’s complex car accident laws are hard to grasp. This is why you must contact a top car accident lawyer immediately. We can confidentially discuss information about your accident. We help clients appraise their cases during a free initial consultation at our California law offices.
Not wearing your safety belt during a road accident can wipe out your pain and suffering damages. All passengers 16 years of age must wear a safety belt.
Auto Accident Reporting Rules
Although police aren’t always obligated to create police reports for every crash, you have a legal duty to report your collision. After colliding, you must stop, render aid, and provide papers, including their insurance information and driver’s license numbers, when road conditions are safe for validation purposes.
Reporting Car Accident Injuries To The DMV
You must file cases of death, injuries, or damage worth over a sum certain within ten days according to California Vehicle Code (CVC) §16000. The best lawyers will handle these items for clients with injuries.
- Accident Report to Law Enforcement?
CVC §20008 requires vehicle operators in crashes, including hit and run accidents, to make a written police report about the crash to the Highway Patrol or local precinct if the police car fails to appear and document the other driver’s negligence. Any injuries or fatalities must be reported within 24 hours of the crash. Our firm offers this service free of charge to new clients.
General Road Rules
Distracted driving and driver fatigue are major causes of severe injuries and wrongful death auto accident cases. LA, CA, remains the road rage capital of the United States, seeing many hit and crash cases and pedestrian accidents.
- All drivers must be licensed, minimally insured, operate a registered vehicle, and obey all posted speed limits.
- During darkness or bad weather, you must drive safely for the conditions present.
- You must yield to oncoming vehicles because the law preempts people from disrupting traffic flow.
- Drivers must not hit the rear end of vehicles by following too closely.
- Sudden stops by the lead vehicle will require an auto behind them to maintain a safer space cushion.
- You must stay away from handheld devices or distractions while behind the wheel.
- Running red lights or traffic signals is a no-no.
Statute of limitations For Car Accidents
Your bodily injury deadline requires you and the survivors to sue someone within two years from the crash date. Exceptions may apply to shorten or lengthen this two-year time.
Car wreck survivors have three years to file a lawsuit for damaged property. But unfortunately, suing the government shortens the period. (usually six months). You can trust our auto accident lawyer to determine everything on your behalf.
Common Injuries In Car Accidents
Our Greater Glendale area car accident attorneys have the legal expertise to help crash victims with motor vehicle fatalities and common car accident injuries, including:
Car Crash Medical Expenses
Your doctor’s orders may be to visit another physician and other medical professionals. We represent injured clients seeking reimbursement from the other driver or at-fault party.
Our superior advocates fight for reasonable care and damages covering your doctor’s appointments, using their financial resources and legal system to your advantage.
We help clients obtain money for medical bills and expenses like:
- Prescription drugs
- Surgery, hospitals
- Rehab, mental health
- Massage therapy
- Physical therapy, or
- Valuable items like neck braces, walkers, crutches, or wheelchairs are prescribed by a medical professional.
Winning Payment for Automobile Accident Victims
Injured residents and tourists have the same legal rights and obligations. A payment must compensate for the injured victim’s losses from a road crash caused by the negligent actions of the other responsible party.
After serving their car accident claim, injured parties will file a settlement demand package with the at-fault party’s insurance company reporting your damages and amounts due. We’ll negotiate your unique case through the whole process.
Our Glendale car accident lawyers will seek reimbursement and obtain an appropriate amount by calculating the evidence. We may use experts and complex legal formulas.
That’s how a Glendale car accident attorney can inspect your case and prepare it for success. Our top priority is acting in your best interests. Call our American association of justice to learn more.
Following your doctor’s advice helps you obtain maximum financial compensation damages.
- Lost Wages from Car Crash?
Be prepared to suffer a huge loss in past and future lost wages in all minor and major collision cases. Lost income, especially future earnings can bankrupt families. We’ll do an amazing job on your accident case immediately.
We can also help you file unemployment claims and even SSI for an extended period.
Even if you weren’t hurt, property damage claims include vehicle damage compensation. This helps replace or repair vehicle accidents.
Special Damages In Vehicle Accidents
- Sometimes punitive damages are paid for personal injury claims.
An educated attorney can help estimate your total losses so you can recover payments you made by adding up bills, receipts, pay stubs, proof of self-employment income, surgery, and car repairs.
- Pain And Anguish from Crashes
We help clients recover general damages and other expenses like:
- Mental anguish or emotional distress non-economic damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
Suppose you or a loved one suffered an ongoing catastrophic injury or someone passed away from wrongful death. In that case, you need legal counsel’s help dealing with the other driver, their employer, or a government agency. Don’t say anything about your case until you retain legal counsel at Ehline Law.
We help people in Glendale, CA, seek compensation. We help prevent clients in car accidents from taking less than the actual financial value of their auto collision cases. We are also Glendale motorcycle accident attorneys and bicycle crash lawyers. Hiring our first-rate staff today will provide faith you hired the best Glendale car accident lawyers for the job.
If you lost a loved one from a negligent driver’s actions, we’d guide any accident victim through the scary California law insurance claims process. Our very best personal injury attorney won’t let the defendant ignore your serious car accident claim. We’ll even come to the accident scene. Find out about an attorney-client relationship today.
Third-Party Payment Options
When government entities created dangerous conditions like an unsafe roadway, a trained Glendale car accident lawyer can explain whether the City of Glendale faces roadway hazard liability.
Third parties might contribute financially if a car part manufacturer’s faulty product defects or recalled product was the problem (defective airbag, etc.). Our top Glendale area trial lawyer reviews the evidence, explaining potential financial outlets providing product liability payments.
- Particular Problem: Not having basic auto insurance can prevent you from securing pain and suffering damage payments.
- 5 Smart Steps After A Car Accident
- If you or someone was injured in a collision, call the police at LAPD or 9-1-1.
- If the at-fault party fled the scene, you must wait for emergency services.
- Collect driver’s license information from the other party, including their cell phone numbers. Take pictures, but don’t post to social media. You must try to recall or record the license plate number, vehicle description, and the identifying traits of the at-fault driver for the police. Law enforcement can investigate the crash scene and try and hunt down the at-fault driver guilt of distracted driving. (Learn more about evidence-gathering here).
- Normal Case. If parties comply with the law, your next step is filing a claim with the defendant’s insurer.
- Hit and Run Crash. If the police fail to identify the at-fault driver and you bought the right coverage, insurance companies will generally pay you within your policy limits. But your policy will contain a best efforts provision forcing you to make an insurance claim when you are stable, etc.
Call our office. One of the best steps is speaking with an auto accident attorney in Glendale who is well-versed in contracts, a motorcycle accidents in Glendale, including civil tort remedies. Together, our dedicated advocates can phone your insurer about your car accident with you right away.
Our top trial lawyer will press the agent to accept the risk of your car accident case for all people involved. We will seek fair compensation under “first-party,” “additional” payments covering your hit-and-run accident damages and discuss your legal options. (Read more car accident tips here).
Follow Legal Advice!
We provide information for a reason. If your goal is a decent recovery, it’s best to follow your lawyer’s advice. You can proceed with a written claim for damages against the responsible person’s insurance provider.
Some half-cocked plaintiffs wish to file lawsuits in court instead of negotiating with an insurance agent. But a first-party insurance company will require binding arbitration to address your claim. Everything can feel overwhelming.
Awards, Reviews, Accolades
- The Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars award was awarded multiple times to Michael Ehline from 2006-2015.
- Newsweek Magazine awarded us its “Premier Personal Injury Attorneys” award in 2015.
- CNN interviewed Michael Ehline about cruise ship law, and he was a guest on NBC discussing limousine law practice areas. Michael was also interviewed by Nancy Grace on CBS, discussing his expertise in California dog bite law.
Our years of experience can help you hold all the negligent parties held liable for causing your damages.
*Member – Consumer Attorneys Association
Get A Free Consultation From A Car Accident Attorney In Glendale
Were you injured in a car accident? Our compassionate team stands ready to offer you legal assistance first thing. Our business is making lives better. Whether you suffered a head-on collision, were sideswiped, T-boned, or were on foot and needed a pedestrian accident attorney, our firm works 24-7 in nearby cities.
Don’t accept the first offer. Never try to recover any amount of compensation from the insurance claims adjuster without receiving legal advice explaining the entire legal process.
After your free case evaluation, our best lawyers meet you at the crash site and negotiate accidents with the responsible insurance carriers. You and your legal options remain our top priority. Speak with a professional attorney. Dial (833) LETS-SUE. Call us today for a free consultation.
Or use our online website contact form to report motor vehicle accidents. Clients throughout LA can transmit your detailed contact information for your free consultation online.