Big Brother is Watching Motorcyclists?
Is The State Watching Motorcyclists Illegally?
Motorcyclists have enough to deal with, from maintenance issues to problems on the road. Unfortunately, there are still negative stereotypes out there for bikers.
Even some elements of law enforcement target motorcyclists. Thus, these wrong actions do nothing to break the chain of negativity. Every individual has a role to play in making our roads safer for all.
Besides, this is why electronic surveillance by law enforcement is so concerning. It is now clear that police are using electronic cameras and other means to track bikers. In many cases, bikers are being automatically added to watch lists by the government. This SURVEILLANCE is done without any evidence that the motorcyclists have done anything wrong.
There have been many unfortunate examples. One the Blaze reported on. Police arrested a man for not removing a helmet cam, despite not breaking other laws. And this remains just one example of such harassment that motorcyclists face each day.
What About Protecting Our Privacy?
Also, there is no clear reason why or how the police track riders. Issues with gang violence have declined precipitously. Thus, bikers no longer have such a negative connotation as in the past. As this site reported, bikers are often involved in some ongoing activities, including charities. Some bikers aid veterans groups as well.
All of these surveillance examples are troubling. At best, they are outdated and unjustified. At worst, they are unconstitutional overreaches of a government's authority.
There is no excuse for such an abuse of government power. Additionally, each person on the road has inalienable rights. Police cannot trample these due to concerns without evidence.
Thus, each person needs to keep their wits about them and fight any efforts to restrict the rights of any single group. In conclusion, it is all of our responsibility to look out for each other. Our rights, our lives, and our sacred honor all depend on it.
You can reach out to a:
- Torrance wrongful death lawyer
- Torrance car accident lawyer
- Torrance motorcycle lawyer
- Bus Accident lawyer in Newport Beach
- Redondo Beach Bicycle Pathway Accident Lawyer
- Marina del Rey accident lawyers
Practice Area Information
- ATV Accidents
- Auto Accidents
- Bad Weather Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accident
- Big Rig Truck Accident
- Bus Accident
- California Motorcycle Attorneys
- Cold Tire Motorcycle Accidents
- Common Causes of Motorcycle Wrecks
- Common Motorcycle Rider Injuries
- DHL Accidents
- DUI Motorcycle Accidents
- Important CVC Sections
- Motorcycle Accident
- Motorcycle Accident Government Claims
- Motorcycle Accident Resources
- Motorcycle Accident Statistics
- Motorcycle Accident Terms and Phrases
- Motorcycle Defects
- Motorcycle Fracture Injury
- Motorcycle Head On Collisions
- Motorcycle Hit And Run Accidents in L.A.
- Motorcycle Injury Stats
- Motorcycle Lane Splitting Collisions
- Motorcycle Left Hand Turn Accidents
- Motorcycle Passenger Injury
- Motorcycle Speeding Collisions
- Motorcycle Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Wrongful Death
- Open Car Door Injuries
- Pedestrian Collisions
- Rear Impact Collision
- Speeding Crashes
- Sudden Stop Motorcycle Collisions
- Teenaged Motorcyclist Accidents
- Testimonials of Wounded Riders
- Truck Crash Stats
- Two Wheeled Single Vehicle Collisions
- UPS Delivery Truck Accident