Elderly & Nursing Home Wrongful Death
When an older family member goes to live in a nursing home, it can be difficult for the family. Also, losing a loved one, with all its implications, is even more challenging.
Table of Contents:
- What are the rights of survivors of elders in wrongful death cases?
- What is wrongful death compensation for left families of seniors?
- Holding elders accountable for negligent deaths
This death is more traumatic when survivors believed their loved ones had received proper care. But then, after that horrific death, they learned the elder did not get care for properly. Worse, this is what led to the decedent's untimely passing.
What Makes Ehline Law Firm Better than Others in a Senior's Death Case?
- In the Greater Los Angeles area, elderly wrongful death attorneys at Ehline Law Firm act promptly. They operate with fortitude and passion.
- Assisting the family in obtaining the answers needed is what we do.
- We do what it takes to hold the negligent parties accountable.
Ehline Law Firm commits to protecting the rights of the family left behind.
- Our forte is holding the nursing home and staff members who were careless responsible.
- We have had full educations on the law.
- So if your elderly loved one got mistreated at a long-term care facility, we could help.
- This law firm also has the resources to investigate all the claim elements to build a strong case.
World Class Service With Big Firm Results?
And we are world-famous for providing the high-quality work product of a larger firm. But we do it with the service and pride of a small business that most consumers prefer.
- For example, we believe that clients are not only a manila folder or accordion file, so we work hard to know our customers, their likes and dislikes, their heroes, and finding common ground.
- We believe that to have a trusting relationship; bridges need to get built.
So we foster long-term ties and earn the friendship of the people we represent. We do this by speaking plain English instead of legalese.
Also, we keep our clients fully informed as to the status of their insurance claims and lawsuits. A cursory search online reveals a plethora of excellent client reviews. When you hire Ehline, you will quickly discover the Ehline difference.
In a nursing home environment, some issues can arise that raise the health alarm. So the facility should be readily equipped to handle medical concerns and emergencies properly. After all, when a patient has a chronic medical condition with improper care, it accelerates illnesses.
Hence, the result can be fatal. Even improper monitoring of food, liquids, and medications may cause life-threatening health conditions. Nursing home residents suffering injuries due to negligence or abuse can quickly die.
Ehline Law Firm is ready to represent the victims of nursing home wrongful death claims even if they are complex and involve various injuries, including:
- Prescription drug errors
The family who lost a loved one due to nursing home negligence is entitled to massive compensation. It may include money for:
- Loss of companionship
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages and other damages
We will work tirelessly to obtain the maximum recovery in your wrongful death case.
Well, first of all, it's the law. But beyond that. Ehline Law Firm believes nursing homes' negligence is unforgivable. Also, the nursing homeowners should get held accountable and pay up.
But winning a case like this is no small feat. Big hospitals and corporations put up a fight to get out of paying for their evil. But our legal advocates have years of experience in negotiation and litigation. So we can handle wrongful death and nursing home negligence claims.
So we force those responsible for ponying up. Most of all, we can help the family through this difficult time. Let us help you ease the legal stress off of the family’s shoulders. Contact the Ehline law firm to schedule a free consultation.
Relieve your burden of holding the negligent nursing home accountable. Call the Los Angeles personal injury lawyers at Ehline Law toll-free at (213) 596-9642.