Recreational Watercraft Injury Attorney - Ehline Law Firm
Many small, sporty boats, including pleasure boats, sailboats, and powerboats, are registered as watercraft in California.
Also, many people use Jet Ski™ craft and those manufactured by other companies, such as:
- Polaris™ watercraft, for example, are small watercraft used as fun and exciting water navigation methods.
But alas, you can still have an accident while trying to enjoy the pleasures of spending time on the waterways.
Any water accident is scary.
- This small craft can quickly bang you in the face and head in many situations.
- High waves, rough seas, risky maneuvers, and riding with passengers all carry unique risks.
- Your risks of drowning in a single-vehicle incident while unconscious remains high, even though no other craft crashed you.
- California places second in the number of water-related accidents in the United States. (Read more.)
Carelessness from drugs or alcohol use is often a contributing factor to these cases. Usually, a lack of experience leads to catastrophic water accidents. Also, recreational watercraft accidents can cause the downfall and demise of an otherwise physically fit person. Furthermore, they could prompt him or her to look for a tort attorney.
Boating accident victims must know how to immediately investigate to ascertain the causes of the accident and parties potentially liable to pay the survivors. Our California watercraft injury law firm advises you to protect your legal rights, and we can do everything you need to build strong personal injury damages claims.
You must take the following steps immediately after a recreational watercraft accident in California:
- Report the accident to the police or the Coast Guard
- Procure insurance information
- Obtain boat registration information from the negligent boater
- Obtain names, addresses, and telephone numbers from witnesses
- Seek emergency medical attention from a physician
- Acquire the services of a knowledgeable attorney as soon as you can
Jet Ski™ and Sea Doo™ claims are very complex cases. Therefore, you must seek the experience of a highly skilled attorney in this area of law, and this is essential when you "bite the dust" in a bad accident. Ehline Law Firm handles a broad spectrum of watercraft injury cases. Our legal assistance is just a phone call away when you wish to receive the legal expertise you deserve. We are highly experienced, award-winning Los Angeles personal injury attorneys with a proven track record, winning our clients over $100 Million.
Contact A Los Angeles Jet Ski Accident Lawyer Today
Ehline Law has positive industry recognition, having won millions of dollars for injured victims. Jet ski accident victims should contact the California personal injury lawyers at Ehline Law Firm today to schedule an appointment with Michael Ehline. Michael will help you learn about holding negligent parties responsible for their actions. We will give you a free consultation and civil law case review, all confidential at no financial charge. You can dial (213) 596-9642 or fill in the question on our online contact form below to receive a call back from a Los Angeles accident attorney right away!