Top Three Lowrider Clubs in Greater L.A.
Los Angeles Lowriding - What's It All About?
It's almost like you can't quite put your finger on it. However, the way that mechanics and enthusiasts create beautiful rides is incredible. So what is a lowrider? A low-rider can be a person, or a type of custom motorized vehicle. (sometimes low rider ). First of all, the low-rider car, came before the low-rider person. As discussed, it is a class or style of customized vehicle, and also describes a certain "Cholo" type of individual who "cruises" up and down the boulevard in their custom car.
The customized vehicles the human low-riders cruise in, are often covered with ornate paintings of various Mexican-American imagery, or intricate pictures of saints like the Virgin Mary, or semi and even fully nude Cholas or "Hynas." Many are equipped with hydraulics that can make the vehicle lean, and bounce up and down on its wheels and tires with the press of a button or flick of a switch. And the wheels are tires are also unique. Most popular are wire-spoke wheels coupled with whitewall tires. Generally, the wheels, or "rims" start around 13" in diameter.
But modernly, some cruisers are using spinners and tiny dubs. Because of its unique characteristics specific characteristics, while a low-rider is always a lowered car, a lowered car is not always a low-rider. The term is used to describe a class of vehicle, not simply the height from ground to chassis. The term low-rider can also refer to the driver of the car. We're going to take a look at some of the most popular low-rider clubs in the greater Los Angeles area. Have one that's not on the list? Email us!
More Than Just A Flash Of Car Culture.
1. Imperials Car Club.
The LA Times has a good article on the history of the lowrider in the LA area. Below are some cool car clubs. For example, check out the:
- Imperials Car Club (Facebook page here). And take a look at the shine and chrome on these babies! It's among the sharpest of the LA clubs. Right away you can tell the care needed to combine classic style with creative touches. Obviously, it goes well beyond low-riders and gives eye candy for people of all ages.
2. The Odd Squad.
- The Odd Squad does more than just low-riders, but you can see the special-ness of its members' low-riders. No matter what if you're looking for a way to take a look at some of the best custom cars in the greater LA area, you want to check out the club. Custom made hot rods, cruisers, and more are on the docket and give you a chance to learn a lot about cars and the people that own them.
3. Ultimate Low-riders.
One of the most famous custom car clubs,
- is the Ultimate Riders, which is ultimately based in the Inland Empire. However, it has an amazing presence in Los Angeles. Remarkably, the Riders have a fantastic assortment of low-riders from each decade. For example, take a look at beautiful cars from the 50s, 60s, and 70s, and marvel at the precision in each of them. In fact, colorful vehicles assembled in Detroit make this club one of the top of the tops in the area.
So did we miss one on our list? Why not send us an email and we'll check it out. Of course, keep riding and driving like it's going out of style!
What are the Driving Directions from the LA Times to Ehline Law Firm?
The drive is about 4 min (0.8 mile) via W 1st St and S Grand Ave and this is usually the Fastest route to the Los Angeles Times at 202 W 1st St, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
- Head northwest on W 1st St toward N Broadway 0.3 mi.
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto S Grand Ave. 0.5 mi.
- Turn right onto W 5th St.
- Your destination will be on the right at 282 ft at 633 W 5th St #2890, Los Angeles, CA 90071.
Related Issue [LA's Top Biker Clubs.]
Need a civil injury lawyer closer to you? Reach out to a:Bus Accident lawyer in Newport Beach, CA, Redondo Beach Bicycle Pathway Accident Lawyers, Marina del Rey, CA accident lawyers near you.
Practice Area Information
- Agriculture - Combine Harvesters
- Aircraft - Airplane Accident
- Auto Loaner Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- Big Rig Docking Bay Accidents
- Big Rig Truck Accident
- Boat Accident FAQs
- Brain Injury
- Bus Accident
- California Hit and Run
- Catastrophic Injury
- Civil Rights Attorney
- Climate - Rainy Day Accident
- Defective Glass Claims
- Delivery Vehicle Accidents
- DHL Accidents
- Elder Abuse
- Elder Malnutrition
- Employment Law Claims
- Escalator Accident Lawyer in LA
- Fault in Truck Accidents
- Food Poisoning
- Government Claims - Pothole Accidents
- GrubHub Accidents
- Hazardous Materials
- Inattentive Trucker Accidents
- Industry - Forklift Accidents
- Insurance Dispute Lawyers
- Insurance Q & A Video
- Left Hand Turn Accidents
- Limousine Accidents
- Los Angeles Car Accident Victim Resources
- Machine Accidents
- Motorcycle Accident
- Oxygen Tank Injury Attorney in Southern California
- Product Defect & Recall
- Road Rage
- School Bus Accident
- Slip And Fall
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spine Compression
- SUV Rollover
- Teenaged Motorcyclist Accidents
- Toasted Skin Syndrome
- Traffic Accident - Illegal U-Turn
- Traffic Accident - Rear Impact Collision
- Understanding Head Injury Suits
- UPS Delivery Truck Accident
- Work Comp Burn Injuries
- Wrongful Death at Sea
- Wrongful Death by Suicide
- Wrongful Death of a Child Attorney