Weekend California Traffic Accidents Include Two Fatal Crashes
Westminster Crash Turns Fatal
In Westminster, California, a fatal crash did happen at 2:40. The three-vehicle accident occurred at Sr91 and Euclid Street off-ramp and closed the westbound lanes on Euclid Street until 7:30.
One car landed on its roof. One vehicle was a moving van. One of the cars fell on its side. The other vehicle, a Jeep, did block the HOV lane. In this case, the moving van was in the 2nd lane. The third vehicle's identified as a Toyota Corolla. It, of course, came to a stop on the right shoulder.
Three People Trapped.
Three people got trapped in the vehicles, and one person died. One man was reportedly sitting on the ground on the right shoulder of the road. Anaheim-Fullerton first responders called to the scene of the three-car crash.
Police set up a hard closure for the freeway, of course, for a couple of hours. In this case, the cars did need towing, and the scene investigated. The traffic exiting Euclid Street was blocked off and closed. Vehicles were diverted until the road re-opened. The name of the victim killed in the crash remains unknown.
Riverside Fatal Crash.
A Riverside accident scene resulted in a fatality Sunday. The collision did happen at 22840 Ellis Avenue at 6:19. The crash appeared as an accident with a car flying 40 feet off of the roadway. In fact, the car went into a fence and rolled over. Police reported the vehicle was still running on the other side of the wall. Police said a fatality and a minor injury. The vehicle got towed from the scene as evidence. It's unclear if one or two cars were involved. The model of the car or vehicles remains unreported. Incident number 01482.
Riverside Morning Collision
The collision happened in Riverside, California. It did happen on SR91 and Green River Road. The vehicle involved got reported for speeding. It's unclear if other cars got involved in the crash. The 2003 GMC Serra pickup truck did come to a stop. In fact, it stopped off the right side of the road at the on and off-ramp.
Police reported the driver left the scene of the collision. The car got impounded as evidence, and of course, police said.
Indio Morning Crash
A morning crash happened in Indio with injuries. The collision did occur at I10 and Desert Center MM 104. The crash did occur at I10 West at Eagle Mountain Road Exit 189.
Police reported moderate and minor injuries. One person got transported by air from the scene. The police, of course, closed both lanes to land the airship. In this case, one car became stuck on the guardrail. The injuries and vehicle models remain unreported.
You can reach out to a:
- Torrance wrongful death lawyer
- Torrance car accident lawyer
- Torrance motorcycle lawyer
- Bus Accident lawyer in Newport Beach
- Redondo Beach Bicycle Pathway Accident Lawyer
- Marina del Rey accident lawyers
Practice Area Information
- Amtrak Accident Attorney
- Auto Accidents
- Auto Insurance FAQ
- Bad Weather, Road Debris Accidents
- Bicycle Accident
- Big Rig Truck Accident
- Bullet Proof Armored Vehicles
- Bus Accident
- California Hit and Run
- Car Accident Evidence Gathering
- Defective Seat-Backs
- Delivery Vehicle Accidents
- Dimished Value Property Claims
- Distracted Eating and Driving
- Distracted/Inattentive Driving Acccidents
- DUI/Drunk Driver Crash
- Gas Tank Explosion
- Government Claims - Cal Trans Accidents
- Government Claims - Pothole Accidents
- GrubHub Accidents
- Head on Collisions
- Hit and Run Collisions
- Illegal U-Turn Accidents
- Important CVC Sections
- Insurance Dispute Lawyers
- Insurance Q & A Video
- Intersection Accident Attorneys
- L.A. and U.S. Traffic Accident Statistics
- Left Hand Turn Accidents
- Loaner Car Accident
- Los Angeles Car Accident Victim Resources
- Motorcycle Accident
- Negligent Entrustment
- Pedestrian Collisions
- Rain Accidents
- Rear Impact Collision
- Reckless Driving Car Crash
- Recreational Duck Boat Accidents
- Rental "Turo" Accident
- Rental Car Accident
- Rental Car Reimbursment
- Ridesharing - Lyft Accidents
- Ridesharing - Uber Accident
- Road Rage
- Seven Most Important Steps to Take After a Car Accident
- Side Swipes and Lane Changes
- Small Car & Truck Payouts and Results
- Speeding Crashes
- T-Bone Broadside Accidents
- Tanker Truck
- Taxi Cab Injury
- Teen Driver Accidents
- Tips: Left Hand Turn Crash Avoidance
- Traffic Accident FAQ's
- Train Accident
- Train Accidents Injury Lawsuit Center
- Truck Crash Stats
- Uber Unfair Fare Lawyers
- UPS Delivery Truck Accident