Tow Truck Injuries
Ehline Law Firm has satisfied many consumers with multi-million dollar payouts. And we help people hurt in towing accidents. As you are likely aware, tow truck drivers rescue stranded and broken down motor vehicles. But inattentive drivers or poorly inspected vehicle can wreak havoc.
Some news reports have indicated bad wrecks and deaths from these. Here, the Ehline Law Firm discusses damages and injuries from tow truck wrecks. And we will also offer some tips to deal with this kind of case.
Table of Contents:
- Tow Truck
- We have the Experience to Handle any Case.
- You Don't Need another Vehicle to Cause an Accident.
- You Need a Tow Truck Attorney
- Ehline Law Firm is the Team for You
Does Ehline Have Experience In Discovering Tow Truck Crash Mechanism of Injury?
Yes, we do. And this is important because tow trucks and big rigs are some of the larger vehicles on the roadways. And if in a traffic collision, they can cause devastation those around them. These types of cases are often beyond one's control.
So to recap, these are large trucks. And often, the driver's view becomes inhibited by the vehicle they are towing. Also, there are many blind spots. So this places tow trucks and the cars around them at a high risk of being in a collision.
Add driver error, inexperience, or bad temper, and you have a formula for disaster. Couple that with poor maintenance. So can you see how it becomes a multi-ton road weapon?
We understand the various mechanisms of injury. Hence, our tow truck accident attorneys at Ehline Law Firm have the experience necessary to hold the other driver accountable.
This vehicle's size and weight adds to the danger. The victim can suffer severe or fatal injuries. It is not uncommon for injuries to include traumatic brain injuries.
Also, they can result in severe neck and back injuries. And broken bones, internal injuries, and other types of injuries are par for the course.
Our staff cannot take away the pain and suffering. Nor can we bring back a loved one that was fatally injured. They can hold the tow truck driver accountable. And they can assist you in recovering big dollars. So this can be complex litigation for even the most experienced lawyers.
And there can be more than one negligent party. You see, the driver of the tow truck is often not the owner. So there is a Respondeat Superior issue of agency that could add more money to the settlement pot.
How Do Most Tow Truck Accidents Occur?
- Tow truck wrecks can be from driver error or negligence. Sometimes they lead to wrongful death.
- Also, the vehicle the tow truck is hauling can come loose. So this loose, unwieldy towing vehicle is now an unmanned weapon. It can be deadly to motorists, motorcyclists, bicyclists, and pedestrians as it flies off the hitch into oncoming traffic. When a vehicle comes loose at high speed, you might be able to swerve out of its way. But then you could get in a collision with other motorists due to your evasive action.
- An aggressive tow truck driver who travels over the speed limit also poses an extreme danger. And this danger is not confined to the drivers around them.
- At any rate, the brake lights on these large trucks are not always visible. And if the emergency warning lights on the towed vehicle are not visible, it can cause a rear-end accident. If the tow rig suddenly stops or slows down, the following driver has no warning. At this point, there is a rear-ender. So now issues of who is at fault come into play.
- Improper maintenance can make the truck a weapon on the roadway. Regrettably, this can mean a multi-ton truck was hauling a vehicle weighing tons colliding with numerous objects. And this could be from faulty brakes, tires or mechanical failure.
Why hire a tow truck attorney like the ones at Ehline Law Firm? The answer is that they have the experience and the resources to find the negligent parties. And they can hold them accountable. Expertise in this type of accident is crucial.
So if you want to obtain a fair settlement, you'll need help. And this can be complex litigation. Most of all, if an attorney does not specialize in this, you could lose out on big money.
Meanwhile, there is also the other insurance company. And these people are ruthless. From here on, they will get involved for sure. And it takes an experienced attorney to win at their games. So get someone who is aggressive in their aid. So if you are a woeful victim, we have the financial resources.
- Never pay an upfront fee
- Get the best medical treatment
- Recover lost wages
- Obtain the highest settlement
In conclusion, tow truck wrecks are among the worse types of auto accident claims. The handling of these cases requires a special kind of attorney. If you or a loved was in a wreck with a towing vehicle, contact us. We can become reached online. Use our email submission form. Or call our toll-free number at (213) 596-9642.