Did You Know that A Growing Phenomenon for Injury Attorneys is the Exploding Cigarette?
E-cigarettes are quickly becoming one of the most popular recreational items in use today.
- Sadly, this is especially the case among young people, who often see it as a healthier alternative to tobacco consumption. Kids also love the colored, flavored vape pens, as they appeal to their sense of childhood.
However, e-cigs are often just as dangerous as traditional forms of smoking. Some people learned this the hard way recently.
Besides Internal Health Problems, These Things Can Explode?!
- In that case, a New York City man's pants exploded due to his e-cig.
What Are The Causes And Remedies For E-Cig Injury Cases?
E-cigarette explosions are often caused by their:
- Lithium-ion batteries are exploding. So this seems like a familiar sight. The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 blew up due to its faulty batteries of the same type. These types of cells can ignite due to many causes.
These Factors Can Include:
- Faulty design and manufacture
- Improper warnings about use
- Modifications and damage
All of these above issues create a hazardous situation for e-cig smokers. Although this alternative is becoming more popular, such problems are not adequately addressed.
- What About Failure to Warn Users of Risks?
There are many risks that manufacturers are not warning the end-user about.
- For example, many manufacturers of e-cigs have still not issued comprehensive warnings about the risk of battery explosions.
Many people learn about the danger by turning on the news.
How Do You Get Compensation after E-Cig Injury?
If you become injured due to an e-cig explosion, there are options open. The Ehline Law Firm in Southern California has fought and won for consumers before. We've fought for injury victims who did not adequately notify dangers and those that sold defective products. The firm's seen it all. We don't let anyone slide, massive business profiting off of your pain. So if you got injured due to an e-cig explosion, there are options open.
What Steps Will Ehline Law Firm Take to Win You Money?
The Ehline Law Firm in Southern California has fought and won for consumers before.
- We will challenge the manufacturers and marketers of these defective products. We will seek money for your medical treatment, and in some cases, can find ways to pay for it upfront.
- We also find long-term care and ways to make up for lost work and happiness.
For more information or to schedule a free, no-pressure consultation, please call or email us today. We are near the phone or computer 24/7 and will fight for you until the job gets done. We don't ask for a cent unless we recover for you. We will do everything possible to maximize your personal injury compensation. You can use our online contact form to learn more or telephone a superior Los Angeles injury attorney today at (213) 596-9642.