Automobile Defect Attorney
The public depends on their automobiles every day to go to work, vacation, and home. People transport their very lives inside– themselves, their spouses, children, and loved ones.
Catastrophic failure due to poor designs, defects, improper manufacturing, and severe mechanical failure can cause severe injury and even death. When faced with injury or death of you or a loved one, only the best in medical and legal care will do to get your life back on track.
Experienced Counsel Is Important in a Los Angeles Automotive Defect Case.
We can handle every part of such a case, including:
- Auto Fires.
- Brake Defects.
- Door Latch Defects.
- Defective Child Restraints.
- Glass Defects.
- Motorcycle Cases.
- Roof Crush.
- Tire Defects.
- 15 Passenger Vans.
The Ehline Law Firm's attorneys are among the most highly trained, and we have the experience both in and out of the court to prepare a winning case. Our offices give us a range across the state and can call upon experts, including private investigators, civil engineers, doctors, and other specialists.
They can all play a role in crafting a case that can hold those responsible for creating a defective part or poor design. Our legal team’s experience in cases like this will give you the boost needed. Call us for a consultation at (213) 596-9642.
Defective Automobiles – Your Legal Rights?
The following are some examples of design defects:
- Tires that are defective – thinly treaded tires cause significant wrecks.
- Door failure – so this includes doors opening during an accident, allowing for even more severe injury or ejection from the car or truck.
- Fuel system failure – which could cause the vehicle to burst into flames due to a poorly designed fuel tank or breach.
- Roof collapse – possibly caused in a rollover accident when the support structure is inadequate or otherwise weak or poorly designed.
- Seat belt malfunction – including when the belt is too lax or tight or even breaks
- Airbag malfunction – including failing to deploy or deploying so forcefully as to inflict injury on the car’s occupants.
- Poor lateral impact protection – includes inadequate buttresses on the side doors. And this poor protection can result in significant damage and injury in an accident where either side of the vehicle gets impacted.
These types of accidents cause thousands of injuries and deaths annually, many of which are caused by design flaws and failures. While vehicle technology is improving, there are still many awful gaps. And these gaps are not always fixed by greedy automobile corporations that sacrifice safety for profits.
If you or a loved one has been affected in such a way, call a legal professional that can help guide you through the minefield of medical and court issues in this time of trouble. The Ehline Law Firm stands ready to help at a moment’s notice. Contact us at (213) 596-9642.